What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

I
mt2012defexpoumschlagau.jpg
TATRA
scan0001-735697.jpg

P.S -Looks like we are using TATA,TATRA,Ashok Leyland,Volvo.

That's awesome.

We got the 6-axles TEL technology from Belarus back in the 1990s, then we did upgrade it into a 8-axles one.

Learning from someone else is not a shame. :coffee:

First time I am finding a Chinese discussing and not ridiculing, can we have more of these from our Chinese members Please.

I wonder if this is just an artist impression or this is the official render of Agni V TEL :undecided:

Agninew295.jpg

pretty close but i doubt it'd be white like in the picture it would be too exposed to satellites and UAV's so i think a more camo color would be used

AgniIV.jpg

is this the launch pad and missile tower inducted for agni 4?

yes but Indian missiles are not just used on TELAR's/TEL's they are also kept in canisters as seen with Shuarya which can be transported by heavy TATA/ASL trucks or underground missile silos A4 being one of the new "light" missiles will probably be a front runner for canisterization

yes but Indian missiles are not just used on TELAR's/TEL's they are also kept in canisters as seen with Shuarya which can be transported by heavy TATA/ASL trucks or underground missile silos A4 being one of the new "light" missiles will probably be a front runner for canisterization

the launchpad needs to be modified then to hold the canister and missile. rest of the tower seems okay.

the launchpad needs to be modified then to hold the canister and missile. rest of the tower seems okay.

launch pad would already be integrated with the actual vehicle transporting the missile itself..... depending on whether its mobile (railor road through TEL) or not the launch pad would already be developed because without that you have a gun with no trigger.

launch pad would already be integrated with the actual vehicle transporting the missile itself..... depending on whether its mobile (rial or road through TEL) or not the launch pad would already be developed because without that you have a gun with no trigger.

I was talking about this truck in the front. I think it is the tower to pull the launch pad which is attached manually. Or It would be better to fix the everything with the launch pad like Russian and Chinese TELAR.

hi-india-missile-852.jpg

Both NDTV and The Hindu say that test shoud happen sometime now. Before 8:30 am.

Back
Top Bottom