What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

Can anyone clarify one thing for me? As I understand we need to notify ships and other vessels in the area of the launch... but now the launch being postponed, wont there be a confusion among the affected parties? Or is there a mechanism to notify everyone on a real time basis?

You forgot that Pakistan is in same continent infect 0 km from India - so your ICBM will over shoot and will fall in Afghanistan or Iran

we dont need nuke to deal with u.

our conventional docrtine are enough for u people:devil:

Are nahi dear. Agni V k launch hone se border k us paar jo jalan hogi us par tandoor sek k khane ka maja jo aa jaayega. Uske baad mithai v ho jaayegi.

You know you must be praying for it's success :lol:

^^^

There is a mechanism to notify all the concerned parties, air traffic and sea traffic about the impending launch.

How it works is, usually a time frame will be thrown open. I believe the 1 hr postponement still falls in the initial time frame. Otherwise, the notification will take time for next window. In that case, the launch will be postponed to next day.

Can anyone clarify one thing for me? As I understand we need to notify ships and other vessels in the area of the launch... but now the launch being postponed, wont there be a confusion among the affected parties? Or is there a mechanism to notify everyone on a real time basis?
I am really in a confusion not about the same thing which u have asked above... but regarding ur Avatar ..

There are currently 143 users browsing this thread. (54 members and 89 guests)

INDIAN SOLDIER LURKER BltZ DelhiDareDevil MUHARIB jury kingdurgaking soundHound Sergi Sadhu Alchemy blackops Jason bourne dekho scrumpy ALOK31 zer_0 indiatester danger007 shrivatsa Voldemort cb4 Dharmachakra Shinigami Shardul.....the lion Screambowl Nair saab+ Cityboy Tridibans Feynman123 sathya roshangjha ganimi kawa BANGBRO tomluter Ambitious.Asian Raje amar rajgoynar southpaw Bharthi OrionHunter AmritSingh Broccoli lokwong428 no_koadsheding_plz The_magnificent sudhir007 Shivani Malhotra Guynextdoor PANDORA

biggest anti-climax will be of failed test like 2 GSLVs that will be the party time on PDF.Inshallah

look at this frustated pakistani member.............

i didn t know pakistani member r also recuirted in 50 cent army.

seriously how much do they pay you to do this:P

I got a doubt seriously, will our Pak bros will ever achieve this feeling ?

like knowing the countdown , expecting the result.. like that..
they ll be surely surprised with a sudden test..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom