What's new

Agony of Pakistani women enslaved by Dubai sex trade

"The first time, she herself was present in the room and made us do what the clients wanted. We were raped in front of her and with her assistance," Zunera said.
After that, Ayesha told the clients to keep their cell phones connected to her number during the intercourse so she could hear what was happening -- and if they were refusing to cooperate.
"She used to torture us whenever we refused to perform certain sexual acts, and she told us that she knew whatever had happened inside the bedroom," Zunera said.
What sort of a sadist mental retarded woman is that Ayesha! She should be hanged! Sick bastard! And as for the policemen they should be sacked immediately!

i dont idolize Arabs one bit, and if thats the case, then its like saying its the victims fault if they get raped,
first of all, the biggest fault lies, for a rape or any other forced fornication, with the perpetrator (usually a male). but in most cases, we see, the crime happens due to crimimnal negligence on the part of the victim or her/his guardians.
In this case, this criminal negligence was shown by the guardians in determining the nature of job her daughters were about to have. furthermore, even in the most news deprived places, ppl know about human trafficking and the danger it poses to their daughters (common sense).
so when one ignores all the red signals, pushes his/her own judgement to push their own children to the darkness of uncertainity, whose fault is this???? the hyena looking for a prey or the ostrich putting its head firmly under the soil.
u decide.

I've seen an old arab and a kenyan pakistani millionaire bid for the virginity of a 16 year old pakistani girl (who looked not more than 14) in Dubai. Her mom was only interested in the money and did not even want to know who they were, how old or what they looked like.

I felt disgusted for days.

Answer my question why are Muslim women chasing money? Why don't Arab Muslim women don't chase moneky like South Asians?

You want to know why South Asian women want to make Money and Arab don't? I will answer your question right after you answer mine. How many time's you were dropped on your head when you were a child.

They went searching for the money. They didn't abducted or something. They are to be blamed period

They were looking for a job you Retard not looking to be raped or forced into prostitution.

first of all, the biggest fault lies, for a rape or any other forced fornication, with the perpetrator (usually a male). but in most cases, we see, the crime happens due to crimimnal negligence on the part of the victim or her/his guardians.
In this case, this criminal negligence was shown by the guardians in determining the nature of job her daughters were about to have. furthermore, even in the most news deprived places, ppl know about human trafficking and the danger it poses to their daughters (common sense).
so when one ignores all the red signals, pushes his/her own judgement to push their own children to the darkness of uncertainity, whose fault is this???? the hyena looking for a prey or the ostrich putting its head firmly under the soil.
u decide.
so wait, you accept the fault lies with the victim when she is raped?

so wait, you accept the fault lies with the victim when she is raped?
arey bhai, victims are too young to blame.
its their parents/guardians and their ignorance i m pointing to......
similar situation is in the nepalese villages near indian border. young, innocent (and stupid) girls are lured/convinced into honey traps by their lovers (actually pimps) to come to india for a better life....only to be sold to brothels.
but i repeat , in this case, its the guardians who were to blame (n of course the traffickers, but they being them , are expected to act as such).

similar situation is in the nepalese villages near indian border. young, innocent (and stupid) girls are lured/convinced into honey traps by their lovers (actually pimps) to come to india for a better life....only to be sold to brothels.
but i repeat , in this case, its the guardians who were to blame (n of course the traffickers, but they being them , are expected to act as such).
so you are blaming guardinas? ok i get what you are getting at, KILL THAT POOR GIRLS FATHER, WHY DID HE NOT FEED THEM ENOUGH, WHY DID HE LET THEM GO ALONE? THATS WHY I SAY MOST OF THE PROBLEMS ARE IN THE WORLD ARE CUASED MY MAJORITY OF MEN

so you are blaming guardinas? ok i get what you are getting at, KILL THAT POOR GIRLS FATHER, WHY DID HE NOT FEED THEM ENOUGH, WHY DID HE LET THEM GO ALONE? THATS WHY I SAY MOST OF THE PROBLEMS ARE IN THE WORLD ARE CUASED MY MAJORITY OF MEN
pls dont get angry maam,
i m not for killing anybody here (maybe the traffickers), not the father, n definitely not the children.
all i am saying is, "the FAULT lies with the guardian".
bcoz is "make or break" decision to allow his girls to go to an unknown place (where he himself cudnt go in case some problems arise with his daughters) has created an issue for us to debate on.
i ll be more clearer......
40% fault of the trafficker (what do u expect - be saints ???)
40% fault of the administration (what to u expect - be Jinaahs ???)
20% fault of guardian (what do u expect - responsible ??? yesss we do)

This is what happens when you no longer have Islamic rule in Arab nations. No one would dare try this in the earlier generations of the Arab world. This is disgusting and disturbing of these gulf men. This is what happens when you have an abundance of money and dump morals and ethics.

This is why we aren't going to get anywhere with people getting easy sources to money and doing horrific things with it. Arabs need to regain their honor and pride, re institute the truth into their societies.

pls dont get angry maam,
i m not for killing anybody here (maybe the traffickers), not the father, n definitely not the children.
all i am saying is, "the FAULT lies with the guardian".
bcoz is "make or break" decision to allow his girls to go to an unknown place (where he himself cudnt go in case some problems arise with his daughters) has created an issue for us to debate on.
i ll be more clearer......
40% fault of the trafficker (what do u expect - be saints ???)
40% fault of the administration (what to u expect - be Jinaahs ???)
20% fault of guardian (what do u expect - responsible ??? yesss we do)
no aside from that its my own theory that maximum of the worlds problems is due to majority of men

Answer my question why are Muslim women chasing money? Why don't Arab Muslim women don't chase moneky like South Asians?

They went searching for the money. They didn't abducted or something. They are to be blamed period.

**** you talking about even Arab women who need to work tend to work although they will come out west, stop blaming the victims.

A lot of girls get kidnapped and trafficked as well. It's just easier to find desperate people in poorer parts of the world.

I've seen an old arab and a kenyan pakistani millionaire bid for the virginity of a 16 year old pakistani girl (who looked not more than 14) in Dubai. Her mom was only interested in the money and did not even want to know who they were, how old or what they looked like.

What hurts the most is your own helplessness. So many victims could've been saved if those disgusted by it had the influence and money for it.

The more shocking fact was that the sickening mentality of that FIA director.Pathetic.

This happened :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom