What's new

Ah memories! :D

Despite all your entreaties , It was ultimately closed down ..what a shame ...:P

Would have been nice to know the other members :)

Let's see how long this thread lasts! :D

Well, as long as this thread meets the Forum rules, it should stay opne, I guess.

"The forum is made to get yourself familiar with other members, and create friends which would help us in creating a friendly community."

I feel more like a target than a member of friendly community, but I still have some time left to try to change that. :D

Well, as long as this thread meets the Forum rules, it should stay opne, I guess.

"The forum is made to get yourself familiar with other members, and create friends which would help us in creating a friendly community."

I feel more like a target than a member of friendly community, but I still have some time left to try to change that. :D

Are you a pakistani living in U.S or american with a false flag?

So why you are very pro american? Most of the time you are so much pro american that you look like anti pakistani. :angry:

Actually, I am very pro-Pakistan, but it is hard for people to realize that, partly because I am forthright, and partly because most people here have very narrowly defined views.

Were you always this impolite or is it something new?

Well, no offence Elmo

But i have seen that many people misunderstand me. :cool:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Actually, I am very pro-Pakistan, but it is hard for people to realize that, partly because I am forthright, and partly because most people here have very narrowly defined views.

Hmmm you mean to say TRUTH hurts. :)

So why you are very pro american? Most of the time you are so much pro american that you look like anti pakistani. :angry:

actually problem is in your lenses which fails to realize or dont want to reliaze the truth.
TheTruthHurts.jpg

Can we please keep this thread friendly? PLEASE?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom