What's new

Ahmadinejad gallery

ihealugo

Reaction score
well i think he deserve a thread to show how he have relations with people ...

Ahmadinejad speaking at Columbia University
450px-Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad.jpg

Participants of the second Caspian Summit. From left to right: President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliev, President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdymukhammedov, President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbaev, President of Russia Vladimir Putin and President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Vladimir_Putin_in_Iran_16-17_October_2007-9.jpg

1.jpg

saderat.JPG

he never weap bullet proof vest , more pics in next days ...

great man :smitten:

Iran should elect him for another 5 years because Iran will not get honest person like him again or if not, he should be elect as Pakistan prime minister.

The value of honest president or PM, u can ask from any Pakistani and he will cry loud :fie:

he needed to have better presented himself, what his actions did was to isolate iran, i think iran would have pursued its nuclear ambitions without many sanctions but this guy just use rubbish diplomacy..

too arrogant and too annoying

stop your bullshitt, this is pakistani forums and i just stated my opinions on world matters, you dont agree, cry me a river

So what if this is a Pakistani forum ...

He is our Muslim brother, and its an owner for our PDF that we have our Iranians brother here and also another nationality members.

Stop pretend hatred image of Pakistani people and get a life

and why you iranians come dancing when we are not even discussing iran in syria and turkey matters, and why you come there and poke your nose idiot?
Dude,you are too angry right now.You can criticize him as much as you want,but it seems you can't talk without insulting.
Only weak people who can't support their facts start insulting.

great man :smitten:

Iran should elect him for another 5 years because Iran will not get honest person like him again or if not, he should be elect as Pakistan prime minister.

The value of honest president or PM, u can ask from any Pakistani and he will cry loud :fie:

OK!! :woot::woot::woot:

and iranzamin was asking why ahmedinijad was related to us :woot:

Dude,you are too angry right now.You can criticize him as much as you want,but it seems you can't talk without insulting.
Only weak people who can't support their facts start insulting.

when i was discussing the facts that iranian guy came and said 'nonsense' two times, i couldnt control my anger then

pakistani people dont have guts to remove zardari and cursing him every day and whos even a good man in some part of muslim world, who have the guts to stand against a super power and getting his country wealthier day by day never let their people bow to scums insted of appreciate him talking BS against him.

thats the reason tht some fools select zardari and Nawaz ganja even dont know whos the right man " what u can aspect from these people" .

nice pics keep them coming

Back
Top Bottom