What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

iran never ever mentioned Kashmir back when things were fine but these days pressure is on, sanction are hitting Iranians.
i have no problem with Iranian trade but it must be interest first forget stupid brotherhood cant work with pak n Iran both are different in the mentality.

again, fine, what's it got to do with our little discussion from earlier?

pakistanis better rember it was pak that had to fight it own wars no one helped rember that. welcome to brotherhood.

sunnis are allowed to worship at any mosque they please and they can build mosques too. What's a sunni mosque?

Sorry Abii ! There's overwhelming evidence against what you are saying ... Tehran doesn't allow building of Sunni mosque and you know perfectly well what I mean by that ...

Sorry Abii ! There's overwhelming evidence against what you are saying ... Tehran doesn't allow building of Sunni mosque and you know perfectly well what I mean by that ...

I swear on my grandfather's grave I don't lol
I hear this a lot from pakistanis and I've never understood what a "sunni mosque" is. How is a mosque different in shiaism than sunnism? I literally don't understand.

All I know is that shias and sunnis all can pray together whereever they please and at any mosque they please. In Southern Iran where sunnis dominate, every person in the mosque is sunni and if shias want they can go in. In the rest of the country it's the opposite. Now what in the world is a sunni mosque? A mosque that shias aren't allowed to go in? Is that what you want?

And how is this the same as people blowing each other up b/c of sect??

My whole point is that in this thread ppl are talking about not wanting trade with Iran b/c of secterianism when Pakistan today is the definition of secterianism. Maybe not as bad as Iraq, but a close follower. It's like your countrymen are living in another planet.

why should i answer your question when u didnt answer mine .
what's your question? I also didn't ask a question from you. I was asking a rhetorical question that requires no answer.

I swear on my grandfather's grave I don't lol
I hear this a lot from pakistanis and I've never understood what a "sunni mosque" is. How is a mosque different in shiaism than sunnism? I literally don't understand.

All I know is that shias and sunnis all can pray together whereever they please and at any mosque they please. In Southern Iran where sunnis dominate, every person in the mosque is sunni and if shias want they can go in. In the rest of the country it's the opposite. Now what in the world is a sunni mosque? A mosque that shias aren't allowed to go in? Is that what you want?

And how is this the same as people blowing each other up b/c of sect??

My whole point is that in this thread ppl are talking about not wanting trade with Iran b/c of secterianism when Pakistan today is the definition of secterianism. Maybe not as bad as Iraq, but a close follower. It's like your countrymen are living in another planet.

what's your question? I also didn't ask a question from you. I was asking a rhetorical question that requires no answer.

roll back a few post then. my issue is not iran but trade interest first. Saudis do it iranains do it, oil rich regions do it, except stupid Pakistan that does brother hood a ss licking then reality hits.

I am sure you realize that Sunnis generally do not see a problem with Shias in Pakistan except for extremist who can find an excuse for killing people everywhere ... The death toll of my countrymen in the useless WoT is more than 40,000 , majority of them are Sunnis so ? Why do Iranians look at everything through their Shia-Sunni prism ?

But isn't it right ? Are Sunnis allowed to build mosques in Iran ? :no:

And what is our government/military doing about it?

lolz dont make me laugh Iran and it fake islamic republic governmnet that does deals with usa
1.it was iran that snitch us up on nukes
2.it was iran that was caught back in the day for assassination attempt
3.iran talk about Kashmir not that it cares but cos USA is about light the fireworks it needs propaganda support
4.sunnis do not have rights in iran while other groups do
5, pak has shia leaders and shia second largest and free to do what they want
6.taliban ok what about the northern alliance didn't they work with USA against iraq and iraq today is Iranian extension.
7 charhabor port with india heavy trade deals not with pak which is MUSLIM as they say

2) defending proliferation
4)rights of pakistani minorities are no better
5)shia leaders like ZA Bhutto - hung by the government, Benazir- assassinated with killers still at large
7)India- has btw more muslims than pakistan

5)shia leaders like ZA Bhutto - hung by the government, Benazir- assassinated with killers still at large
wtf u on bout u got Indian flag i suppose your Indian not iranain so get off this is between iran n pak discussion

What does it have to do with the topic at hand ? :azn:

Far better than your country , I can tell you that much ...

Assassination of ZA Bhutto or Benazir has nothing to do with him being a Shia , the founder of Pakistan was a Ismaili Shia ... Why do you fail to mention that our presidents and most of our ministers and other high ranking officials are Shia ?

What does it changes ? :offtopic::offtopic:

just discuss the topic... its a forum, not a bilateral meeting

are you Iranian i take as no. i am discussing the topic, where does it say India on the topic title ?

gender_identification_fail_indian1_win_and_fails_21-s504x600-108761-580.jpg

What does it have to do with the topic at hand ? :azn:

Far better than your country , I can tell you that much ...

Assassination of ZA Bhutto or Benazir has nothing to do with him being a Shia , the founder of Pakistan was a Ismaili Shia ... Why do you fail to mention that our presidents and most of our ministers and other high ranking officials are Shia ?

What does it changes ? :offtopic::offtopic:

I was replying to other member who had 7 points on his mind that makes iran's government hypocrite.
I just pointed out a few, first seems to be a shameful defense of nuclear proliferation, then the assassinated leaders happen to be shiates, minorities aren't thriving in pakistan either to complain about iran , he also thinks bilateral thread is outcome of religion, so I pointed out the muslim population india which he seems to complain about. thats it

we got a suicide bomber on board

all shias to bomb shelters now

oh and all jews

and all... fuk it, everybody that aint sunni to bomb shelters now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom