What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

What's the difference though?

Secur said Iran must have seperate mosques but I wanna understand why. After 3 years of Pakistanis constantly saying this to me I've yet to understand what the diff between two mosques are. So you guys have different mosques? That's fantastic, now tell me what the diff is.

I'm slightly irritated b/c I keep having to have this discussion and never getting any answers.

"Iran doesn't allow sunni mosques"

my response: what is a sunni mosque and how is it different from a 'shia mosque'

Pakistani response: we have seperate mosques

my response: okay but wha's the difference?

Pakistani reponse: silence

well its about pray techniques, shias pray differently also, they pray with black stones, shias have different prayer calls(azaan) etc etc

Anyway back to discussion my suggestion do trade with iran but keep it as interest we have done brother hood n paid price for it. keep in mind interest comes first for god sake we fought our wars no one helped. we acccept so many refugees while rest have oil at their feet yet hire western corporation while paks are slaves. if oil rich arab attack Iran we just keep out of it and just mediate dat all and our interest first iran is not our best of friends but it our neighbor we must not forget that we saw how afghan turned out so many refugees on burdening pak economy let learn from history otherwise it repeat for us.

Having separate mosques may not be good. It leads to disunity and a feeling of "us vs. them". Maybe part of the reason so much sectarian violence in Pakistan.

wtf is a seperate mosque though?
Just a place where they don't let each other in?

Is that what they mean by sunni and shia mosques? lmao

and they want Iran to have this? lmaoooooo

Is this a joke? Can't believe they're serious.

Shows the difference between the two cultures.

Having separate mosques may not be good. It leads to disunity and a feeling of "us vs. them". Maybe part of the reason so much sectarian violence in Pakistan.

it hard to have one imam lead the prayer for both he does not have four leg n four arms to do the prayer monevre both sunni n shia do it differently.

wtf is a seperate mosque though?
Just a place where they don't let each other in?

Is that what they mean by sunni and shia mosques? lmao

and they want Iran to have this? lmaoooooo

Is this a joke? Can't believe they're serious.

Shows the difference between the two cultures.

Shias pray with arms at sides, while Sunnis cross them. Iranians also use a mohr for prayer. However nothing that requires a different mosque. You can pray both styles in the same mosque.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633513 said:
well its about pray techniques, shias pray differently also, they pray with black stones, shias have different prayer calls(azaan) etc etc

so you need a seperate building because shias don't cross their arms when they pray? And b/c their stone looks diff?

Are you serious?

Man, a society like that isn't worth living in.

it hard to have one imam lead the prayer for both he does not have four leg n four arms to do the prayer monevre both sunni n shia do it differently.

For areas with large Sunni populations you can have Sunnis leading prayers. Also Mosques have more then one hall where you can pray inside.

They haven't banned Tr-1 yet

They need to perm ban all Ottoman Turk's 1000 accounts

the guy is out of control lol

Forget that i don't know much about them. They need to kick Mosammania out. I don't know on what basis they made him a mod. The guy use to bash everyone around and at times he use to get banned in front of me.

Shias pray with arms at sides, while Sunnis cross them. Iranians also use a mohr for prayer. However nothing that requires a different mosque. You can pray both styles in the same mosque.

true but you musty follow imam not on your own everyone listen to his command how shia n sunni gong to do that if prayer diff slightly n one maybe longer or have diff commands.

I'm not them you can get it checked also maybe you are those Iranian trolls who came here just to make troll threads aren't you they should perm ban you.

So you're not Ottoman Turk?
Is that what you're saying?

I just want to clear that first.

so you need a seperate building because shias don't cross their arms when they pray? And b/c their stone looks diff?

Are you serious?

Man, a society like that isn't worth living in.

i have never been to shia mosque so i cant entirely comment how they are different but i just have observed shia praying with sunnis, but in pakistan we have sunni mosques and shia mosques because we respect shias enough to grant them separate place for woreship, if you guys are tolerant grant a sunni mosque if the sunnis want, sunni and shia are two different sects believe it or not

So you're not Ottoman Turk?
Is that what you're saying?

I just want to clear that first.

trust me average Iranian n pak no different both have same desire but it governmnet either crooks run propaganda n corrupted.
sunni vs shia rare cases if their is fight it over land n water n food or some sardar gangster.

most of the crazy bombing are nothing to do with pak born but outsiders trying to divide the country into disunity. veryhard to control border plus the parties are busy having gang warfare over resources n land mafia crap.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633547 said:
i have never been to shia mosque so i cant entirely comment how they are different, but in pakistan we have sunni mosques and shia mosques because we respect shias enough to grant them separate place for woreship, if you guys are tolerant grant a sunni mosque if the sunnis want, sunni and shia are two different sects believe it or not

You don't even know the difference. Yet you want a separate mosque. Just because you have separate in Pakistan, doesn't mean we should in Iran. We don't want increased sectarian tensions.

Back
Top Bottom