What's new

Ahmedinejad: Iran goes nuclear

Reaction score
Well folks, it has been said and done, so we better accept the new realities -- Iran has become a indigenous de-facto nuclear weapons state, on the Anniversary of the nation, Feb 11, 2010.

Please share your congratulatory greetings or sneers, whichever you prefer.

Now everything is said and done, let's move on with our lives. :coffee:

Death to Israel???

Iran is now a 'nuclear state', President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced this morning

Today Ahmadinejad told scores of cheering Iranians that the Islamic Republic is capable of producing weapons-grade uranium.

He said it had produced its first batch of 20 per cent enriched uranium - and had the capability to enrich to far higher levels at its Natanz plant.
Enriching uranium produces fuel for a nuclear power plants but can also be used to create material for atomic weapons.
The international community has warned Iran against further enrichment activities, threatening new UN sanctions.
The Iranian leader insisted the material was not intended to produce an atomic bomb, however.
'We have the capability to enrich uranium more than 20 percent or 80 percent (the level needed to create an atomic bomb),' he said in a speech broadcast live on state television.

when where???

Iranian Propaganda :P

Iran is now a 'nuclear state', President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced this morning

Today Ahmadinejad told scores of cheering Iranians that the Islamic Republic is capable of producing weapons-grade uranium.

He said it had produced its first batch of 20 per cent enriched uranium - and had the capability to enrich to far higher levels at its Natanz plant.
Enriching uranium produces fuel for a nuclear power plants but can also be used to create material for atomic weapons.
The international community has warned Iran against further enrichment activities, threatening new UN sanctions.
The Iranian leader insisted the material was not intended to produce an atomic bomb, however.
'We have the capability to enrich uranium more than 20 percent or 80 percent (the level needed to create an atomic bomb),' he said in a speech broadcast live on state television.

Iran Revolution day protests: Islamic Republic now a nuclear state | Mail Online

I take it They have the Nuke :oops:

Pakistan's and Iran's bargaining position has suddenly strengthened! Pakistan + Iran friends, partners and leaders in the Middle East and Muslim World. :)

Pakistan's and Iran's bargaining position has suddenly strengthened! Pakistan + Iran friends, partners and leaders in the Middle East and Muslim World. :)

you forgot to add China to the list :rofl:

Lets Rule the World

this seems nothing more than propaganda & of course get ready for more sanctions

Last edited:
you forgot to add China to the list :rofl:

Lets Rule the World

this seems nothing more than propaganda

This is important to the security and future of Pakistan. Just recently Joe Biden was hinting at taking out Pakistan's nukes. Now with Iran also being a nuclear power, Pakistan's position (and security) is strengthened. Afghan will be better off as well.

Think about it, Pakistan + Iran + Syria + Iraq (friendly with Iran) + Afghan + Turkey + Palestine + Egyptian people will ensure peace and prosperity to the indigenous peoples.

Jewish mouthpiece Joe Biden and his Zionist Handlers will have to think twice before any 'adventure' that will cost MILLIONS of lives. :sniper:

Pakistanis can now take a breath of fresh air. Also Bharat's will think twice before treating Iranians as 2nd class people. Pakistan Zinnabad!:pakistan:

Think about it, Pakistan + Iran + Syria + Iraq (friendly with Iran) + Afghan + Turkey + Palestine + Egyptian people will ensure peace and prosperity to the indigenous peoples.

Your mind is living in a fairy tale. Best keep yourself occupied with Chinese affairs.

Would India sing similar to UB40? :D

Maybe India's song will be as follows -

:usflag: I got you babe. :smitten::smitten::usflag::usflag: I got you babe. I got you to bomb Pakistan. I got you to control Iran and now I got you to hold in Afghanistan. I got you babe :usflag:

:rofl:

I don't know wether this is true or not.

But Iran Becoming a Nuclear Power will ease off a lot of Pressure from Pakistan.

US of A would now have other things to worry about.

I don't know wether this is true or not.

But Iran Becoming a Nuclear Power will ease off a lot of Pressure from Pakistan.

US of A would now have other things to worry about.

Unstable regimes in the region with nukes. No I don't think anyone's attention will be diverted in the least.

:blink: :blink:

yeah right, any one left??

Unstable regimes in the region with nukes. No I don't think anyone's attention will be diverted in the least.

I don't understand who you are pointing to.But if you are pointing to Pakistan then my friend this so called unstable state has not only protected itself and it's nukes for last 10 years.But also has defeated the combined American-Israel-Indian effort to denuclearize.

I don't understand who you are pointing to.But if you are pointing to Pakistan then my friend this so called unstable state has not only protected itself and it's nukes for last 10 years.But also has defeated the combined American-Israel-Indian effort to denuclearize.

WE HAVE BEEN SUSPECTING THIS TROLL "Kharian_Beast666" for a while. First he pretended to be Pakistani attacking China, to create rifts. Then he pretended to be Turkish. Then he changed his flags to hide his identity once again.

His hatred for Pakistan and China, and his constant 'tunnel-vision' points out his indoctrination in Israel. He blew his cover by openly calling Pakistan "unstable nuclear state"..... a Freudian Slip of tongue.... for this topic rubs him the wrong way. :hang2:

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom