What's new

Air Cdre Azam Khan - The man who got injured defending Kamra Base

"Source" this and "source" that...seems legit, right?:blink:

Isn't it ironic that every member on the forum has sources into the Air Marshals, Generals and Admirals?

What's even more ironic is the statements passed by everyone's source (statement: leaking information to civilians) collide with others' statements. Eg, one person said that his source says IL-78 was destroyed, other says his source says IL-78 was damaged, third person says 2 Saab-2000s were totaled.

I have a proposal to Administration team about this 'Source' game going on, which I will present soon.

Isn't it ironic that every member on the forum has sources into the Air Marshals, Generals and Admirals?

What's even more ironic is the statements passed by everyone's source (statement: leaking information to civilians) collide with others' statements. Eg, one person said that his source says IL-78 was destroyed, other says his source says IL-78 was damaged, third person says 2 Saab-2000s were totaled.

I have a proposal to Administration team about this 'Source' game going on, which I will present soon.

I have an impeccable source that authoritatively states that you have a 30 page powerpoint presentation that recommends death by ceaseless force feeding of aloo-paratha to all offenders. My source is an Air Marshall well versed in martial arts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom