What's new

Air Chief Marshal Mushaf Ali Mir

LiberalPakistani

Reaction score
I came across some PAF officials the discussion came up who actually killled Air Chief Marshal Mushaf Ali Mir Shaheed.....February 20, 2003 in the plane crash its sad the conclusion of the conversation was he was killed by CIA.....because of his support of Mujahideen and Pakistan couldn't take a stance against US because of our ex President Mushraff its such a shame that we couldn't do anything i want to know your guys opinion on Mushaf Ali Mir Shaheed.

Three prominent members of the Saudi royal family die in mysterious circumstances. Prince Ahmed bin Salman, a nephew of the Saudi king, prominent businessman, and owner of the winning 2002 Kentucky Derby horse, is said to die of a heart attack at the age of 43. The next day, Prince Sultan bin Faisal, another nephew of the king, dies driving to Prince Ahmed’s funeral. A week later, Prince Fahd bin Turki supposedly “dies of thirst” in the Arabian desert. Seven months later, on February 20, 2003, Pakistan’s air force chief, Mushaf Ali Mir, dies in a plane crash in clear weather, along with his wife and closest confidants. Controversial author Gerald Posner implies that all of these events are linked together and the deaths are not accidental, but have occurred because of the testimony of captured al-Qaeda leader Abu Zubaida in March 2002 (see Early April 2002). The deaths all occurred not long after the respective governments were told of Zubaida’s confessions. Only one other key figure named by Zubaida remains alive: Saudi Intelligence Minister Prince Turki al-Faisal. Posner says, “He’s the J. Edgar Hoover of Saudi Arabia,” too powerful and aware of too many secrets to be killed off. Prince Turki lost his intelligence minister job ten days before 9/11, and is later made Saudi ambassador to Britain, giving him diplomatic immunity from any criminal prosecution

you can add me over facebook,
facebook.com/waqas03
for more CIA assassinations,

youtube.com/waqasahmed03

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom