What's new

Air defence shield to be activated for Pranab Mukherjee's swearing-in

show offf india. anyways i like pranab. atleast our new president is better than that ugly aunty.

Security is necessary for the president as he is the symbol of the nation.
If you can't give security to the president then this is shame for the nation.
Nothing to worry about defense shield program.
I think, Correct move by the India.

show offf india. anyways i like pranab. atleast our new president is better than that ugly aunty.

Me too.. Cant blame him for economic downturn all over the world and I guess theres not such a huge loss of job in India. And sorry to say and i know all of you are gonna hate me, but I send money home and its better for me if i get 150rupees instead of 125 when i pay 1 rial. May be I don't have to pay taxes but i don't use resources either and just send foreign currency home.

Me too.. Cant blame him for economic downturn all over the world and I guess theres not such a huge loss of job in India. And sorry to say and i know all of you are gonna hate me, but I send money home and its better for me if i get 150rupees instead of 125 when i pay 1 rial. May be I don't have to pay taxes but i don't use resources either and just send foreign currency home.

cleary off topic but cant help have to respond :

what is the current gov doing on economic front??i haven't seen them doing anything else than putting the blame on West, europe and america for the economic worries here in india.. so when our entire economy is directly linked to european & american govts and these enuchus (especially MMS) cant do a sh!t about it why doesnt he out source the finance ministry to some JP morgan or USA finance dept??

secondly well u may be happy that u get 150 instead ofth 125 rial but ask at ur home they spend 250 rs instead of 125 because of depriciating rupee and inflation so what is ur net gain??but alas congressis cant understand this all they need is some gandhi sh!t to feed on..

I'm quite surprised at some of the comments here- the high security is needed at any such function where many high officals are going to be present in one place. In the 21st and being India (with Pakistan as a neighbor) nothing can be ruled out so it makes sense to cover all angles just in case, one can never predict such things. Similarly here in UK a defence shield has been set up around Olympic site in London, there are no specific threats but one must cover any eventuality.

Do you think it will only Prez present there? Almost all powerful ppl of india will he there, like PM,leaders of opposition, army chiefs, foreign delegates, industrialists and so on.

and more over it will be power projection as well.

Why would anyone attack her swearing in through the air? It's the ground where the danger is unless a war is expected

The President house of India is the biggest in the world and is one of the most fortified and impossible to target place in the world.

Its the sky that can be venerable.

cleary off topic but cant help have to respond :

what is the current gov doing on economic front??i haven't seen them doing anything else than putting the blame on West, europe and america for the economic worries here in india.. so when our entire economy is directly linked to european & american govts and these enuchus (especially MMS) cant do a sh!t about it why doesnt he out source the finance ministry to some JP morgan or USA finance dept??

secondly well u may be happy that u get 150 instead ofth 125 rial but ask at ur home they spend 250 rs instead of 125 because of depriciating rupee and inflation so what is ur net gain??but alas congressis cant understand this all they need is some gandhi sh!t to feed on..

i do agree that my parents pay more. BUT I remember a time when we had less than 10 bikes in my village and every body had to rush to GULF to get a job. Now i go home we are the only one with a smaller car and every one could afford at leats one (Im from kerala). Hardly know any one with out a job. Last time my company went to recruit in India and they told me don't look for site labour in India, we can give you cv's of engineers and doctors. So we had to go and get from neighboring country. So what do you expect pranab to do... get you a ferrari. Economic business blah blah are all in papers. I applied for 2000 jobs+ in Canada and no jobs. I applied for 10 in India and I got 9 calls. So I F@cking don't think India is doing so bad.

I too wish there are no deaths due to debt in agriculture ad some guy commented on me but these were happening all the time and they are reducing too. It was always there and I myself work help agencies trying to reduce it or support their kins.

And for politicians, all are the same. if you think congress was bad but BJP also was never good when they ruled. How badly they handled Kandahar and kargil. If suresh kalmadi or raja sucks so did promod mahajan and so many others..

Too much tamasha over nothing. Unless there is specific input from intelligence agencies, I dont think this will be necessary.
15 aug / jan 26 are such events which need air defence shield.

keep the politics aside please. . he is now the president of India . . and he is not that bad.

He might not be as great as Sir APJ Abdul Kalam ,
But he is a 100 times better than the useless Pratibha Devi Singh Patil ,we had till now

Maybe you guys spitted and farted when Zardari was taking oath , that doesnot mean that we have to do the same

You see you couldn't defend this idiotic act and had to be clown and swing on to Pakistan to take this burden off. I know there was no better explanation and you had to be like that. No worries mate ho jata hai.. Governments make mistakes but you shouldn't take it on your chest.

He might not be as great as Sir APJ Abdul Kalam ,
But he is a 100 times better than the useless Pratibha Devi Singh Patil ,we had till now

Care taker of our house in India is more suitable than Pratibha.

Why Mig21 ? What if it crash on him :woot: Mig29s would have been the better option after Mki .

Back
Top Bottom