What's new

Aishwarya Rai was paid 1 million dollars for a secret Mujra in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some petty pathetic people trying to get into limelight by using an Indian achiever's name.

Has happened in the past as well where some failed 2 bit (do kaudi ke) cricketers tried to use Sachin's name to get into news.

Bang on target. No proof, just pandering to the permanent need to create conspiracies and feed that giant sized macho ego by talking about how they bring in Hindu girls from India for fun!!!

you must be crazy man
1 million $ is around 5-6 crore rupees
she gets more than this amount to dance in an award show

this is just a rumor lol
You want to live in denial your choice but these are facts Mr and 1 Million dollars just calculate in your money they get pretty much same amounts Mr and all other actresses are involved specially those who are not able to make big but all others are involved Mr

Actually I would congratulate Aishwarya for this feat, if it really happened.. Getting $1million from Pakistan for just a dance performance is a very good deal.. I feel more of bollywood heroines should follow her lead and suck Pakistan dry..

Mr these are facts and even many people in your country knows it you are happy to live in denial

I actually know quite a bit about the crediblity of "Daaaaktarr" Shahid Masood :flame:

Some petty pathetic people trying to get into limelight by using an Indian achiever's name.

Has happened in the past as well where some failed 2 bit (do kaudi ke) cricketers tried to use Sachin's name to get into news.
These are two bit nobodies trying to get attention.... purely pathetic

I actually know quite a bit about the crediblity of "Daaaaktarr" Shahid Masood :flame:
Mr he has one of the most credible sources Mr and these are not his sources they are sources of all inside Mr most Indian Actresses are involved and even your agencies know it and by the way the actresses who don't have problem in recording sex scenes with every second actor are not involved seriously yes you don't want to admit your choice but many people in your country knows it

:fie:I was trying to invoke the sleeping sense of righteousness in him!:big_boss::man_in_love:

Buddy,this is a very very mayirile edapadu,
every one talking nonsense in the house of my wife,mother and father!\
They'll not see the anyday of the today!:buba_phone:

Thayolikalu kure neramayi ete edapadu anu kanikunnatu.Standard teere ella.

b54rjq.jpg

Spark anna i know where you copied this from.......

According to Dr Shahid Masood, Aishwariya Rai was paid 1 million dollars for a single Mujra by a 'high level Pakistani'. This is pathetic as I was told about this by a very well connected acquaintance a long time ago but i didn't believe it. The man in question is no other than Prime Minister, Hazrat Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani Rahmatullah eleh.

Hmm, what is Jamsahid Dasti is saying is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom