Ajmal Kasab- GOI Doesnt want to Hang him.

Alphacharlie

BANNED
Bharat Sarkar wishes to keep this Sunny Jim alive. How many of you think he should be Hanged ?

I think he should not be killed. He should be made to live.

The day Kasab dies, the issue of 26/11 and Pakistan's involvement in it will be buried forever.

Kasab should have been hanged long back. But our Indian and political system appears to be to protect criminals and traiotors and punish the honest and patriots?. This I am saying after seeing many incidents.

Bhagwan ne to maaf kar hi diya hai janab woh kehte hia na jis par uska hath ho uska koi kya bigarega. Kisi janam main koi acha karam kiya hoga.

Bharat Sarkar wishes to keep this Sunny Jim alive. How many of you think he should be Hanged ?

are you stupid?
the govt has nothing to do with his hanging . he has been sentenced by the court . his appeal is pending in the high court . its with the Indian judiciary now. nothing to do with the govt .
as to my opinion , keep the as$hole alive . as long as he is behind bars he will suffer . and we always have a trophy to show the world of Pakistani involvement in 26/11

The day Kasab dies, the issue of 26/11 and Pakistan's involvement in it will be buried forever.

Only One Intelligent Response all Else...Stinking Lumps of ****.
GOI wishes to keep him alive as A TROPHY. Alive Kasab keeps the issue Alive. There are ways and Means to Manage Judiciary.

You Have Earned My Salute --- Jai Hind

As said this is not a political matter but a matter for the judiciary. Just like any other convicted criminal Kasab has the right to appeal and exhaust all legal measures available to him. The fact is India has the death penalty really in name only as it has hang what 5 people in 30 years? And I think having this guy looked in some cell for the rest of his life is a pretty awful punishment in itself and as long as he is alive 26/11 can remain relevant. India is showing him more mercy and decency than he showed any of his poor victims and India is showing it is a fair nation where everyone no matter haw awful gets a fair trail.

Exactly, however the judiciary is under-performing as a whole.. it is a hassle to take a matter to court. People get scared hearing anything related to the courts.. The politicians should reform the Judiciary for speedy trials and easy access, also awareness campaigns should be started to bring people to the courts without fear..

Lol nobody really cares about him anymore.... If election comes then some one will dig him out... Hey first debate on When should we hang Afzal Guru.....

I don't think he should be hanged to death or even convicted.Even after conviction he will be most probably sent to jail either to finish his life sentence or wait for his death sentence (which will not likely happen).When the whole thing regarding terrorism and it's links with Pakistan starts to fade away...schedule a hearing for a day or two...bring him out from behind the bars....will hit the news for a few days and the whole thing is back on the burner.If we work it out nicely.......Kasab can entertain the international community for few more years.

exactly.. however the risk is that some a$$ hole from across the border may indulge in another misadventure like IC 814 to liberate the MOFO.. So its a toss...

This is the only reason he is alive. These BJP fools dont understand this. They just want to show them as patriotic. No matter what goes to Nation.

exactly.. however the risk is that some a$$ hole from across the border may indulge in another misadventure like IC 814 to liberate the MOFO.. So its a toss...
I think he's not that high in the food chain :D

WOW salute to the congressi comrades!!!

I bow my head in front of treacherous double headed snakes like u.
I always see ppl demanding death penalty for ppl involved in gujarat riots, so much so for secularity that an elected chief minister has to be hanged even with out the inch of proof against him,to quench the votes thirst of pseudo secularists, in modis case supreme court and its judgement doesnot matter, as the muslims have declared him the murderer and he must be killed to gaim their votes.

But when it comes to likes of the jihadis massacring hindus in the name of religion we are termed communal even for raising a voice against injustice.

Heck ajmal has a case pending against him ok, agreed he must be kept alive to be made as a show price agreed.
Now couple of questions arise what has the goi extracted from pakistan by kasab diplomacy until now, not even a ghanta.
Afzal guru is given a dearth stmt from supreme court and he is from india so no need of keeping him alive for a show peice against any country, y is he being kept alive by the congress elected presidents ??