What's new

Ajmal Kasab- GOI Doesnt want to Hang him.

Dear BJP comrades, Who was the defence lawyer of Afjal Guru?
Was he belonging to congress?

This is the only reason he is alive. These BJP fools dont understand this. They just want to show them as patriotic. No matter what goes to Nation.

So temme jenious why is the congress not speaking against illegal muslim migration into assam which has caused problems in assam??
I hope they donot find any thing wrong in the mumbai mini riots created by muslim groups in mumbai today in support to bangladeshi muslims killing the indian bodos in assam
How many have been arrested by the congress government in mumbai n how many will be convicted?

So temme jenious why is the congress not speaking against illegal muslim migration into assam which has caused problems in assam??
I hope they donot find any thing wrong in the mumbai mini riots created by muslim groups in mumbai today in support to bangladeshi muslims killing the indian bodos in assam
How many have been arrested by the congress government in mumbai n how many will be convicted?

They did not even say anything when So many pakistani Hindis also migrated.
In fact it is who army controls border. They can prevent easily people who are migrating.

Also in Assam not only migrants all muslims are targetd.

Do u know about Bodo seperatists?
Do u know that ULFA called for Band in Assam on Aug15?

Dear BJP comrades, Who was the defence lawyer of Afjal Guru?
Was he belonging to congress?

Ram jethmalani saved/defended so many of congressi @rses he even defended raja so do u mean to say ?? They are all sponsored by the bjp??

They did not even say anything when So many pakistani Hindis also migrated.
In fact it is who army controls border. They can prevent easily people who are migrating.

Also in Assam not only migrants all muslims are targetd.

Do u know about Bodo seperatists?
Do u know that ULFA called for Band in Assam on Aug15?

U don't cause can't..not even a single pakistani hindu migrated to india I challange u n more over it is the right of hindus to come from bangladesh n pakistan as this wad the terms of partition n not the other way around.
Heck hindus coming from pakistan don't even get refugee status on the contrary bangladeshi muslims get voter id cards n indian documents.
Dude there its no army on the bangladeshi border its bsf and the last time the nation has heard the congressi homeminister chidambaram prevented them from firing on bangladeshi crossing over for what so ever reasons..

Well I don't mind ur ignorance as hippocrasy is in the blood of congressis

If i were the GOI then i would have freed kasab with indian citizenship and would have allowed him to contest for Azamghar losabha seat.Aready 500+ chor murderers are there in loksabha ruling us.one more will not matter much..Rather it will show to the world how tolerant and secular india is.

If he is kept alive more attacks/kidnappings could take place in exchange for his freedom. You guys should execute him.

Ajmal Kasab is a Poor Brainwashed Muslim youth. There are literally Millions like him in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan so on and on equally or more susceptible to the Brainwashing. His hanging or Not Hanging is inconsequential. The Real Enemy is the Ideology and the Religion that Perpetuates the Ideology and gives the comfort by relieving the perpetrators' conscience of guilt by invoking God calling it God's Work. To destroy Islamic Terrorism, we need to fight on ideological level and later deal the the Bigwigs of the so called "Islamic Organizations". The most important thing about Islamic Terrorism is that it gets funding and human Resources from the Educated, not so unsophisticated Muslims rather than illiterate folks. Ajmal kasab types will be used only on suicide missions which don't require technical expertise to hijack planes or write software codes or to be able to by pass security measures at high security zones.

In short Ajmal kasab types are cannon fodder and "expendable Jihadis". Two things can be achieved by using them apart from the obvious reasons.
1. One can carry out the propaganda that whatever Political aspirations/vengeance reasons are affecting Muslims so deeply that even a person who cannot even read a news papar can turn to Jihad.
2. Use these acts of Terrorism to isolate Muslims as a group. The backlash from Non-Muslims will make the Muslims United seems to be the logic.

U don't cause can't..not even a single pakistani hindu migrated to india I challange u n more over it is the right of hindus to come from bangladesh n pakistan as this wad the terms of partition n not the other way around.
Heck hindus coming from pakistan don't even get refugee status on the contrary bangladeshi muslims get voter id cards n indian documents.
Dude there its no army on the bangladeshi border its bsf and the last time the nation has heard the congressi homeminister chidambaram prevented them from firing on bangladeshi crossing over for what so ever reasons..

It is not the right of only Hindus to come to India. India welcomed any one who wanted to migrate from pak. These kind of honest action from India gave a great name to India in rest of the world. That is the reason we are getting very good respect in the rest of the world.

It is easy to get voter id card in India bribing offcials. Some Hindus probably tried legal way go get Indian citizen ship would have been strugled. Otherwise i dont think they would have faced any problem here.

If you are saying no hindus migrated here, then i cant say anything for u.

But you tell me where did all 12% of Pak hindus you think migrated?

According to me dont allow any migrants. If there are any then dont kill them. find a way to expel them peacefully.

You think no BSF present across bangla? AFAIK there are.
Bangladesh FM Moni protests BSF DG's remarks on border shooting - Yahoo! News India

It is not the right of only Hindus to come to India. India welcomed any one who wanted to migrate from pak. These kind of honest action from India gave a great name to India in rest of the world. That is the reason we are getting very good respect in the rest of the world.

It is easy to get voter id card in India bribing offcials. Some Hindus probably tried legal way go get Indian citizen ship would have been strugled. Otherwise i dont think they would have faced any problem here.

If you are saying no hindus migrated here, then i cant say anything for u.

But you tell me where did all 12% of Pak hindus you think migrated?

According to me dont allow any migrants. If there are any then dont kill them. find a way to expel them peacefully.

You think no BSF present across bangla? AFAIK there are.
Bangladesh FM Moni protests BSF DG's remarks on border shooting - Yahoo! News India

Ram jethmalani saved/defended so many of congressi @rses he even defended raja so do u mean to say ?? They are all sponsored by the bjp??
LOL.
I mean to say it is cheap politics by BJPians that "Kasab never hanged" and Afjal never hanged.
One side they have a Minister ( i suppose) who defends afjal guru. Another side they show bravery protesting for Afzal and Kasabs death. Even though congress doesnt have any benifit keeping him alive but only lost to BJP propaganda. It was national interest to keeping him alive so that we can say @ loud that look what ***** doing in India.
Also with the Jundals arrest he can be one of the witness.

One side they fight for common civil code another side they have leaders who converted to islam and uses that for second marriage (Who are they? u can search)

One side they say they are opposed to religion based vote bank. Another side they are the only one who are great in religion and regional (Mahrashtra) and caste based vote bank policy.
In karnatka BJP is the example, How bad they are. Karnataka CM was replaced for not being "lingayat"

exactly.. however the risk is that some a$$ hole from across the border may indulge in another misadventure like IC 814 to liberate the MOFO.. So its a toss...

Kasab is just a dumba$$. He is not a mastermind like Masood Azhar. Nobody will risk his life for this dumba$$ suicide bot.

Back
Top Bottom