What's new

Ajmal Kasab- GOI Doesnt want to Hang him.

It is not the right of only Hindus to come to India. India welcomed any one who wanted to migrate from pak. These kind of honest action from India gave a great name to India in rest of the world. That is the reason we are getting very good respect in the rest of the world.

It is easy to get voter id card in India bribing offcials. Some Hindus probably tried legal way go get Indian citizen ship would have been strugled. Otherwise i dont think they would have faced any problem here.

If you are saying no hindus migrated here, then i cant say anything for u.

But you tell me where did all 12% of Pak hindus you think migrated?

According to me dont allow any migrants. If there are any then dont kill them. find a way to expel them peacefully.

You think no BSF present across bangla? AFAIK there are.
Bangladesh FM Moni protests BSF DG's remarks on border shooting - Yahoo! News India

Kiddo u need to spend sometime learning after waking up from the slumber.
As I have said BSF is not army it comes under home ministry n army rules don't apply to it. Wat ever happening on the bangladeshi border is solely on the central home ministers shoulders..

Indians are more dramaybaz than women.

So it must be an Indian for whom you turned gay. That's okay. Love knows no bounds.

P.S. I'm sure your mom is not a woman. BTW, do you even call her 'mom' or 'drameybaaz'? She has instilled in you great respect for her kind.

He is an Indian National afterall,why would hang him....He is the only false flagger they have at the moment....

So it must be an Indian for whom you turned gay. That's okay. Love knows no bounds.

P.S. I'm sure your mom is not a woman. BTW, do you even call her 'mom' or 'drameybaaz'? She has instilled in you great respect for her kind.

Why are you throwing insults like a woman?

Dramaybaz Bharti.

Why are you throwing insults like a woman?

Dramaybaz Bharti.

LOL new strategy is to silence people by calling them whiners. Your rulers talk "don't milk Mumbai Attacks". you talk "what's new, We have been like this for years and why whine?" great strategy.

yar nautanki kar..par one liners mat kar.
dekh mujhey bhi adat pad gayi.

on topic :

he shouldnt behanged. Let him rot. and our judges should come uo with a punishment which is harsher than death...while keeping him alive.

yar nautanki kar..par one liners mat kar.
dekh mujhey bhi adat pad gayi.

on topic :

he shouldnt behanged. Let him rot. and our judges should come uo with a punishment which is harsher than death...while keeping him alive.

Like feed him biriyani. :rofl:

Ajmal Kasab should be kept as trophy and should be used as symbol of cross border terrorism by Pakistan until real culprirs of 26/11 are unmasked before world.

Even after that he should not be hanged but his left leg & right arm should be broken one eye to be blinded & he should be made to beg at Shivaji Terminus Station where he & his swine friends open fire on innocents. Where indians can spit on him everytime they see him.

I know it sounds inhuman but Kasab should be used to set example for future for every wanna be ****** terrorist swine.

He should be kept alive with till he dies of old age with worst life like lowlife prisoner.

yes...after peeing in the biryani. :D

Lol...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom