What's new

Ajmal Kasab pleads for mercy to Persident for 26/11 Mumbai attacks case

And i am totally with your Government on that.

Its not Government. Its about Courts i know this swine could have been hanged without trail, his case is been processed as per all normal cases in India.

Lower court < High Court < Supreme Court.

And as per speed of "Indian judicial system" his case have been finished quite quickly within 4 years.

You deserve them for making stupid statement like this.

I wouldn't want you to break your fists. :D

Kasab is India's hen that lays golden eggs. Every statement is an egg that ends up smearing GoI's credibility.

Kasab is not allowed to be interrogated by our side. Why?

Because this is all a topi drama. Your government may even be responsible for the deaths in Mumbai. But average indian internet warrior has a hard time connecting the dots.

Kasab is India's hen that lays golden eggs. Every statement is an egg that ends up smearing GoI's credibility.

Because this is all a topi drama. Your government may even be responsible for the deaths in Mumbai. But average indian internet warrior has a hard time connecting the dots.

Joke of the day! :rofl:

Wow krait. You've grown up. Glad to see it junior.
I always said, Don't hang Kasab without using him the fullest. Immediate hanging or fast track case with death penalty would have made him "martyr" in his terrorist organization and more people could be recruited by them using his "martyrdom"

Do it when we no longer need him or catch a new one.

P.S. Grown up, do you mean in context of content of the post or in rank wise ? :undecided:

Ah....

So your are one of those who still believe in "Kasab" is Amar Singh.

Well all i have to say now is, the dots "you and your likes" have connected in this case were already bisected by your own government, and there are zillions of links on Internet about acceptance by GOP. And numerous thread are available on this very same forum.

But i am in no mood to prove you anything, cause acceptance by those which mattered the most, have already accepted it. you can keep beating the drum of your tone.

I rest my case :)

why u guys doing so much drama in the end u r gonna kill him anyway

why so much show off

I always said, Don't hang Kasab without using him the fullest. Immediate hanging or fast track case with death penalty would have made him "martyr" in his terrorist organization and more people could be recruited by them using his "martyrdom"

Do it when we no longer need him or catch a new one.

P.S. Grown up, do you mean in context of content of the post or in rank wise ? :undecided:

All this milking of Kasab by GoI is now backfiring on them and their credability.

P.s. I meant both. :cheers:

All this milking of Kasab by GoI is now backfiring on them and their credability.

P.s. I meant both. :cheers:

Nothing is backfiring for India, Pakistan's international image had been tarnished to a great extent. :enjoy:

wish we could lynch that guy in front of full media cover.It would have served as a lesson to many.

Nothing is backfiring for India, Pakistan's international image had been tarnished to a great extent. :enjoy:

I'm going to be honest with you. No American or European gives two flying ***** about Mumbai. Seriously.

For international image, OBL raid was enough. Its about our regional goals that India is pushing for.

West have become used to of violence in India and terrorist attacks, they are way too selfish. Beat an American and they will arrest you without any reason, while if you get beaten, they will say it was just an altercation and will bury the case.

India should move from Kasab to Jundal now.

I'm going to be honest with you. No American or European gives two flying ***** about Mumbai. Seriously.

U mean US having a bounty on Hafiz Saeed & German Chancellor coming to India & saying Pakistan should act against the perpetrators of 26/11, yes u r right :D

Good. I hope we get sanctions and don't get into the globalization world. At least we will have the opportunity to become self-sufficient. World countries can't do sh!t in Pakistan. As long as there are nuclear weapons, no one can dare. What can the world do in Pakistan when they have failed in a country like Afghanistan lol.

Reject Ajmal Kasab's mercy plea within 24 hours, says Shiv Sena

President Pranab Mukherjee should "summarily dismiss" Mumbai terror attack convict Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab's mercy petition, Shiv Sena said today.

"Kasab's mercy plea should be rejected within 24 hours," Sena spokesperson Neelam Gorhe told PTI.

Kasab today moved the plea, over a fortnight after the Supreme Court upheld his death sentence in the 26/11 case.

Asked if Sena was expecting that the President should dismiss Kasab's plea because the party had backed him in the Presidential poll, Mr Gorhe said, "It is nothing of this kind."

On August 29, the Supreme Court had confirmed the death penalty awarded to the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) operative by the trial court and later upheld by the Bombay High Court. It had dismissed the 25-year-old's plea challenging his conviction and death sentence in the 26/11 case.

Reject Ajmal Kasab's mercy plea within 24 hours, says Shiv Sena | NDTV.com

Keep him alive. Let him rot. Let him suffer. He earned it.

Hopefully Hafiz Saeed and the ISI personnel involved will be brought to justice as well.

Back
Top Bottom