What's new

Akbar Bugti Killed | Bughtis announce end of Sardari system

The most lauding thing is that there is no sadness in Dera Bugti the main strong hold of Bugti, there is no protest but there is in Quetta why? Cuz in Dera Bugti he had subjugated poor Balochs,
They happy over his death.

In Quetta Bugti sponsered people are trying to stire up things.

Sir Sparten you are right, it was the right time.

He is to balochis what Mujeeb was to Bangalis
How approperiate to compare two traitors! :cheers:
Bughti may believe in his ideology, he was never fair to his own people. All he cared was to bank support from the Sardars.
Even his own people have confessed how he misled them...

I dont think there will be any problems!

BLA has after all crushed! There is no head of it. When Bugti was alive there was a little chance that there will be problems in Balochistan, and if he had continued living he would have only progressed. There will be some riots throughout the week, at MAX!!

To put this in a correct way. Good end.

Well said Zeeshan!
BLA is a seperatist organisation supported by foreign powers, expect some trouble the coming weeks ahead.
There are already reports of shotfirings in Karachi and clashes in Quetta.
But BLA has lost its mastermind, we can take her out now. :flag:

Mark my words.......................it will change Pakistan
Inshallah...it will change us! No more weekly blasts in Balochistan, kidnapping and killing of foreigners, no attacks on gas supplies.
Finally we can move on to reform Balochistan and continue to support the people with ongoing mega projects! :flag:

I dont think so. He was an important tribel leader but bugtis make up quite small percentage of population of baluchistan.
Small in number maybe but BLA has been enjoying foreign support for decades.

It was supported and co-founded/funded with KGB and RAW money during the Cold War and even after the disintegration of the Sovjet Union foreign support has kept it alive.

This is a major victory for us, if Mushshy plays it smart we can end this before it takes rebirth!

A lot depends upon how the government handles it.

Ideally it should empower the Balochis and continue the process of economimc uplift and not forget about it after the bad guy is gone.

Another thing is that if the government uses the lack of an adversary for personal gain then again all the good work would be zeroed.
Well said Asim!
Balochistan can not and will no longer be ignored by GoP, our future economic reforms are based on the wealth we'll create from Balochistan.

Hahahah :cheers: Thats a good one

Yaar kabhi to khush ho jaya karo. Hair nahi they to BB sameed ganja kehtey they sarey. Ab hair hain to HAIR ki wajha say khush nahi

Ok.say that in english for me, i cant understand the language that well:what1:

But i do know that Kulsoom and Nwaaz love yogurt from gowaalmandi and farmhouse in raiwind. Not a very uber socialite couple but nice and big fat bottoms. BB and Zardari have been through a lot man, i feel bad for her since shes a close friend of my family.....but she needed to control Mr.10% back when she was on the Golden Throne. Nevertheless, she still has some $1.8 billion stashed away in un numbered Grand Cayman bank accounts. Zardari has a bit more.

Nwaaz & Co have something like $3 billion in assets all over London, Africa,UAE and Saudi.

Do you still feel sorry for Pakistani politicians? :flag:

PTV has already announced that the land and property of Bugti will be distributed among his serfs. This was their land to begin with but British drew few lines on a map and gave this land to these traitors.
Smart move, couldn't think of anything better myself! ;)
Balochis are very simple people, eternaly tortured and abused by Sardars and cursed with illteracy.
Only gesture they will understand is an immidiate change and direct returns.
Well done Mushshy! :flag:

Webby,

I never agreed with his political views or how he treated his people. But the fact is that he was a Pakistani like you and me. And we cannot kill our own people. We have seen this before in 1971. What did PA achieve by killing innocent civilians in Bangladesh. We have seen it again in Wazirstan were PA used force and now they are seeking a political solution.
You're right for that part, we can't kill our own people..
..Unless they become a threat to national security. Bughti sided with foreign powers and started a liberation movement, to me and millions of other patriots he's a traitor.
Situation in Balochistan is totally different from East Pakistan, Balochistan is actually interlinked with Pakistan, its unseperable!
Its time to undo the mistakes from '47 and integrate all tribal area's and bring them under central rule.
Its not that we're denying them anything, their language, culture and every aspect of live will still be respected. Its only feudalism we need to kill.

Killing of bugti will be a dark day in the history of Pakistan. As someone said earlier, Either it will quell the uprising or everyone could be up in arms. I fear the worst has yet to come
Only time will tell. Again, if we help the comon man to evolve and receive direct returns by developping Balochistan, there's no reason to believe that there will be further uprising...

Hi,

Akbar Bugti made a choice when he launched a missile strike at Musharraf at sui. He lived long enough to see the results. People who are talking and comparing about baluchistan and bangladesh are not the friends of pakistan. They are trying to make an issue of a non item. The bugtis will be wiped out alongwith the marris and mengals if Musharraf stays alive.
Pakistan has the oppurtunity to abolish the nawabi and sardari system right at this moment.

Senator Shahid Bugti, Nawab Aslam raisani were my class fellows in the 8th and 9th grade at St Francis grammar school in quetta. I think that Shahid Bugti was maybe 19 or 20 years old or maybe older in the 8th grade and at that time Father Joshua was the principal of the school.

Both these guys could barely read or write in the 8th 9th grade. It is a tragedy for both Raisani people and Bugti people to have these people as their leaders. I am pretty sure that they got their degrees somehow, but God, there was no abundance of gray matter anywhere. As long as these guys are the so called leaders of the tribe, the bugtis and the raisanis are doomed.

Well siad Sir!
Thanks for sharing personal experiences with us!

I knew one of Bugti's Grandsons. He imported a Lambroghini Diablo to Karachi . Theres a wanna be NASCAR track near Karachi where all the yuppies got together and raced Fast & Furious style in the 90's. Theres another one called the Zehri tribe...thats the biggest and most Powerful cheif, he controls 24 states in Balochistan. His Heroin exports alone are $800 million a year! His grandson was a little slow upstairs.. But luckily they are Pro Pakistan!

Rioting and firing incidents in Karachi after killing of Nawab Bugti

KARACHI: After the killing of Nawab Akbar Bugti, tension gripped Karachi and incidents of rioting, stone pelting and aerial firing reported in some parts of the city.

As the reports of killing of Nawab Akbar Bugti in security forces operation reached here tension gripped Baloch localities of the metropolis including Lyari, Memon Goth, Malir, Khokharapar, Adam Hingora Goth, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Patel Para, Ilyas Goth, Old Golimar, Pak Colony, Mauripur, Baldia Town, Mowachh Goth, Dalmiya and other areas.

Incidents of aerial firing and rioting were occurred at Malir, Khokharapar, Adam Hingora Goth, Jamshed Road, and Mowachh Goth. Tension also prevailed in different parts of Lyari, where groups of irate youths set tyres on fire on busy roads.

An angry mob pelted stones at National Highway near Steel Town. Infuriated people manhandle some drivers sitting at a roadside hotel. They snatched a trailer and parked it in the middle of the highway blocking the road for vehicular traffic for some time.

Strict security arrangements have been made and security high alert was declared in the city.

d1d2210e23924abc910a7456a3cf6c54.jpg
Nawab Bugti wanted autonomy for Balochistan

Security has been stepped up in south-west Pakistan's Balochistan province following the death of veteran rebel tribal leader Nawab Akbar Bugti.

A curfew was imposed in the provincial capital, Quetta, after hundreds of students rioted at news of the killing.

Nawab Akbar Bugti, 79, was killed in a gun battle near his mountain cave hideout, officials said.

He was a key figure in the struggle for greater political autonomy and share of Balochistan's gas and mineral wealth.

His death represents a major victory for the government in its campaign to undermine rebels in Balochistan, the BBC's Dan Isaacs in Pakistan says.

Heavy fighting

As news of his death spread, several hundred students from the state-run Balochistan university took to the streets in protest.
Police had to fire into the air to disperse the rioters who attacked and set fire to cars and smashed windows.
aa854a18beb67d350c08be42d3fbf500.gif

Army troops have moved in and are taking positions to enforce a curfew imposed at 0600 (0100 GMT), senior police official Zahid Afaq said.

"At the moment, the curfew is only in Quetta but if there is any law and order situation elsewhere, it will be imposed there too," he was quoted by Reuters news agency as saying.

The battle between tribal militants and government forces reportedly took place near the town of Dera Bugti.

At least 24 militants and a similar number of soldiers died in the fighting, officials say.

aa854a18beb67d350c08be42d3fbf500.gif

" Bugti's demise will lead to heightened instability in the region "

Faisal, Lahore

Pakistani ground forces backed up by helicopter gunships are said to have swooped on a cave complex on the border of Dera Bugti and Kohlu districts on Friday. Heavy fighting followed.

Information Minister Mohammad Ali Durrani confirmed to Reuters news agency that Nawab Akbar Bugti had been killed, although there is no official confirmation that the rebel leader's body has been found.

Long-running clashes

Balochistan is Pakistan's biggest province, and is said to be the richest in mineral resources. It is a major supplier of natural gas to the country.

But for decades, Baloch nationalists have accused the central government in Islamabad of depriving the province of its due.
0ca00c214e120b3ea41c3a3604961dca.gif

Nawab Akbar Bugti - known to many as the Tiger of Balochistan - played a major role in the politics of the province for more than five decades, the BBC's Steve Jackson writes.

Sometimes he pursued his nationalist agenda from positions of authority and sometimes as a rebel leader.

He was involved in earlier failed insurgencies in the 1950s, '60s and '70s but he also served in the federal government and was on occasion governor and chief minister of Balochistan.

The latest fighting between government forces and Mr Bugti's followers began after attacks by separatists on the gas infrastructure in the region.

In one of his last interviews - with the BBC's Urdu Service in July this year - Mr Bugti was asked why a peace deal between his tribes and the government had not been implemented.

"They say that I am intransigent, I don't listen to them, I don't bow before them," he said.

"They say that I should bow before them and salute them, and give up my weapons, and then everything will be all right."

His vision for Balochistan has never been achieved but the insurgency he led has been one of the biggest headaches for President Pervez Musharraf in recent years, our reporter writes.

The main question now is whether or not his death will provoke more violence from the separatists, he adds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/5290194.stm

I am reading this thread and enjoying how some people are trying to create a scare cause a sold out sardar is been killed .all of his ammo came from india through Afghanistan.he opressed his people to the point where they didnt no right from wrong and they use to eat wild borgs regulary cause there sardar told them its ok to do so.point is i doubt those people will go on to fight for him as soon as they realize they better off without him most of the politicians crying on his death shows they are nothing but anti pakistan so as far as iam concerned should be sent to meet him.its about time we in pakistan start taking out any and all Anti pakistan sardars landlords or any other person that dares to look at pakistan with bad eyes.
as far as iam concerned this should have been done a long time ago.all the parties in pakistan created on the base of color language religion should be banned.and there leaders should be neutralized.if my GOD tells me clearly (no one is greater then other except what he or she is as a Human being) then why do we allow this kind of thing to go on.
sir nawaz cares so much for pakistan that he invested most of his money in others countries that he robbed from pakistan
bibi invested and hid most of her money outside pakistan she loves so much the country that her kids go to school in UAE.england
iltaf hussain speaks for poor muhajirs of pakistan while living in exclusive area of england.monthly expensees about 10,000 pounds and then some he speaks for average guy on the streets of pakistan hmmmmmmmmm yeah.
oh yes so called sardars family memebers go to european schools and colleges while proud baloch (and let there be no mistake about it are very very pro pakistan these people faught and gave there life for pakistan during all the wars Balochies are and will remain part of pakistan by choice)people were made to serv the sardars discourage from going to school or punished if they try to leave the area with family from being put in private jails to being killed.made to do things that were unimaginable.they were not to hold jobs.balochistan was being used by smuglers costing pakistan economy billions of dollars a year (u guys think indians were helping him cause they loved him no they wanted to hurt our economy and weaken pakistan) second my friend that said WANNA operation was a failure must be a part of some political party or some one that benfited with lawless ness fata areas should be under our control not cause of some morans who thing they can fight on cause of smugling costing billions to the economy plus with trade way with ex -russian states billions to be made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom