What's new

Akbar's fort symbol of subjugation of Hindus,want the imposing structure to be replaced : VHP

Can you find a Manchu country on the map? Can you find a British in the map? Chinese passport stamp Manchu as Chinese, Indian passport didn't stamp Briton as Indian. British never want to be call Indian but the ruler of India during the British India subcontinent.

Manchu are Chinese, there no Manchu national in this world.

Oh thanks Streakhouse for that detail, you're simply the best.

I'll take that as a no.

If you take it as "no," then Mughals emperor too remained as pure Turki. It's paternal side that determine ethnicity.

Im not talking about Greece or Central Asia. Im talking about the Greeks and Central Asians who stayed at the borders of the Indian subcontinent, then entered NW parts of India. Long after Alexander.

How does that deviate from the fact that they are people of their own country, Greek and Ubzek, that don't share a border with you. And they were never vassal to you!

Oh, yeah, good lie on that part. You Chinese, Japanese, Koreans are ultra nationalist today, I cant even imagine the sentiments of the Hans, Manchurians, Mongols then.

Acting dumb? How many times must I repeat? Historical notion of a state is not the same as today's standard. Why are making an absurd case retrospectively???

If Japanese or Korean were not vassal and part of Chinese empire, why would they even claim Chinese mandate and called themselves Chinese empire, like Manchu did??????
Of course, they won't. Same reason why Mughal didn't call themselves Hindu or Indian kingdom.

Last edited:
If Japanese or Korean were not vassal and part of the empire, they certainly wouldn't claim Chinese mandate of heaven, called themselves Chinese. Mughal didn't, British didn't either.

Who cares if they were vassals or not? If China right after WW2 actually took over Japan and made them a vassal, they revolted with opportunist Chinese and ended up taking China all to themselves they're Chinese and not occupiers? It's the same exact thing.

Or the many times Hans had the Koreans or Vietnamese as a vassal, and they ended up taking over China, they're not occupiers? Give me a break.

Who cares if they were vassals or not. If China right after WW2 actually took over Japan and made them a vassal, they revolted with opportunist Chinese and ended up taking China all to themselves they're Chinese? It's the same exact thing.

Or the many times Hans had the Koreans or Vietnamese, and they take over China, they're Chinese? That's all bs.

What about the Muslim and the northeast people in India? Are they Indian or not?

Assam fight for their independent, they not Indian, why would India want to subjugated them? What about Kashmir? Are the people in Kashmir Indian or not?

So all the huge castles, and buildings of Mughal time where made by some alien creatures? As per you, the India of Mughal time was totally illiterate, Universities ransacked, books burnt, maths was declared un-Islamic. As far as my little knowledge is concerned, serious mathematics and geometry is needed for erecting buildings. Hatred is blind I know, but can it bring someone this low, thanks for showing me.
You are the perfect specimen, sir - of blind hatred personified.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom