What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

Brilliant, bit like the US and Israeli kamakazi drones. Cheap an deadly.
We currently don't have anything comparable to Israeli Harpy and Harop. Kargu and Alpagu are designed to be operated by 1-2 soldiers and have a range of around 5km. Israeli drones are much larger, have hundreds of kilometers of range and can loiter for hours. TEI is developing 30/40/50 hp flat engines which are presumably going to be used for future loitering munitions similar in performance to the Israeli solutions.

Our friends, who say that the state has embargoed Vestel defense, ignore why HAROP Anti-Radiation kamikaze SİHA's counterpart was developed by Vestel Defense.
We currently don't have anything comparable to Israeli Harpy and Harop. Kargu and Alpagu are designed to be operated by 1-2 soldiers and have a range of around 5km. Israeli drones are much larger, have hundreds of kilometers of range and can loiter for hours. TEI is developing 30/40/50 hp flat engines which are presumably going to be used for future loitering munitions similar in performance to the Israeli solutions.
We have already given your answer, Mr. Tsenal
Vestel Defense is working to close this gap with the KARGI project.

I forgot the name right now but the mass drone technology will be banned by Geneva pretty soon. It's too overpowered. Still nice to possess such capability.

Who has the intellectual industrial production rights of Bayraktar TB2? I asked Selçuk and Haluk Bayraktar and I did not get an answer.

Who has the intellectual industrial production rights of Bayraktar TB2? I asked Selçuk and Haluk Bayraktar and I did not get an answer.

Selçuk Bayraktar previously replied a similar question. All intellectual and production rights belong to Baykar Savunma. They did not get any support from Israel or anywhere else. However, for the first few bachs they've used some foreign components which are domesticated in time.

Screenshot_2020-06-17 BAYRAKTAR SİLAHLI İNSANSIZ HAVA ARACI - SSB.png
It's okay dude, you are forgiven for your stupid.
As far as I know the tactical UAV tender, the development fee, such as the Altay tank, was a government-funded project. And they couldn't answer this question.
Read well moron .. From SSB site ..
Children know that Karayel is Vestel's own project. So who are the intellectual industrial rights of Bayraktar TB2?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-17 BAYRAKTAR SİLAHLI İNSANSIZ HAVA ARACI - SSB.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 23
View attachment 642582
As far as I know the tactical UAV tender, the development fee, such as the Altay tank, was a government-funded project. And they couldn't answer this question.
Read well moron .. From SSB site ..
Children know that Karayel is Vestel's own project. So who are the intellectual industrial rights of Bayraktar TB2?

Your claim is based on this:-)...

This is not a claim, but a question. Cevabını bilen yazsın bilmeyen bekleme yapmasın. Bu konuyu araştırıyorum.

Screenshot_2020-06-17 ANKA İNSANSIZ HAVA ARACI - SSB.png

Find the difference between these two?

As far as I know IP requirements would mean you have to share design secrets and such, with the institution handling such rights. But if you don’t trust them to be able to handle these design secrets. You can opt not to get the IP rights.

look at industrial espionage between China and US.

The SSB that carries out the project, but Baykar produces the UAV. In fact, they made the production in cooperation with Kale-Baykar. Currently, Baykar is producing. Somebody explain it to me.

Is Akinci or Aksungur capable of firing WVR or BVR missiles???

Back
Top Bottom