What's new

AKP: ''Öcalan'a ev hapsi’ yol haritasna bal'' - House arrest öcalan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killuminati

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Başbakan Yardımcısı Bülent Arınç İmralı'daki Abdullah Öcalan'ın ev hapsine alınması talepleriyle ilgili konuştu.

16968875.jpg

Arınç konuyla ilgili yaptığı açıklamada şunları söyledi: Belki bir yol haritasıyla, yapılması gerekenler sıralamasında, terörün, terör örgütünün silah bırakmasıyla başlayacak bir sürecin içesinde dikkate alınabilecek bir konu olabilir. Yoksa bugün için bunun bir geçerliliği yok. Bunları dile getiriyor, o da getiriyor, başka arkadaşları da getiriyor. Bu tek başına dikkate alınacak bir konu değil. İmralı'daki kendi günlük hayatına devam ediyor. Çünkü eğer örgütün talebi olarak bu geliyorsa bunu yapmamız halinde bile örgüt, bugünkü şiddetten vazgeçmeyecektir.

Bülent Arınç "Öncelikle Sayın Başbakanımızın, Kuzey Irak'taki otonom yönetimin de onlara hatırlattığı gibi koşulsuz olarak silah bırakmaları, eylemlerine son vermeleri, bundan sonrasını da birlikte düşünmeleri gerekiyor. Bu tek başına sadece bir taleptir, bunun üzerinden siyaset yapacaklarını düşünüyorum, bu çok samimi değil. Şunlar, şunlar, şunlarla birlikte ama başına da örgütün tamamen silah bırakması ve eylem yapmaması durumunu kabullenmesine bağlı olarak konuşulabilir” dedi.

‘Öcalan'a ev hapsi’ yol haritasýna baðlý - Hürriyet Gündem

Google translation:

Arinc said in a statement on the subject: Maybe a road map, the ranking needs to be done, terror, terrorist organization, a process that will begin leaving their weapons in a similar manner may be subject to be taken into account. Or one that is not valid for today. Give voice to them, and he brings brings other friends also. This alone is not an issue to be taken into account. Öcalan continue their daily lives. Because if this comes as a request to do so even if the organization, the organization will not give up violence today.

Bulent Arinc, "First of all, the Prime Minister, the autonomous administration in northern Iraq, as he reminds them unconditionally lay down arms, put an end to acts, need to think about it together later. This alone is a demand only, I think it would make politics over, but this is a very sincere . You, the following, alone or together with the following, but acquiesced in the organization depending entirely spoken in the state to lay down arms and not do the action, "he said.

PKK laughs at you right now. You behave just like they want from you

Ocalan hous arrest and in return that the PKK lay down there arms sounds reasonable, nobody want to see more bloodshed.

PKK laughs at you right now. You behave just like they want from you

I am not poor like you to think what pkk thinks about us. I think about my country (you not). If we look to all the politics that AKP did the last 10 years.. we can see that they have done everything to keep PKK alive and making them stronger. AKP - PKK - Barzani - pesmerge = one and enemy = Turkey/Turkish nation.

Haberturk: "PKK silah bırakırsa ev hapsi gündeme gelebilir"

Hurriyet: "AKP: ''Öcalan'a ev hapsi yol haritasına bağlı''

As we know hurriyet isnt a reliable source.

Killuminati*

Ne mal adamsın ya..!

Facebook yaptın burayı!

Akp'nin bazı konularda kafası geç basıyor maalesef tıpkı molotofla o kadar insanın öldürüldüğüne göz yumulduğu gibi, kapıda karşılama olayı da sacmalıktı ama killuminati gibi paranoyalar çok zayıflardır...Daha önce uyarmama rağmen aynısını yapan öküz herif. başbakanının resmiyle teröristin resmini yan yana koyuyor. İçimizdeki bunun gibi aşırıcılar toplumdan soyutlandırılıp üstüne sıçılmalı....

killer of thousands of people can not demand hospitaility.He or it is known as baby killer in Turkey. We should be discussing it's execution right now

There is no way AKP can get away with this. It would be smarter for them to avoid making public statements.

Haberturk: "PKK silah bırakırsa ev hapsi gündeme gelebilir"

Hurriyet: "AKP: ''Öcalan'a ev hapsi yol haritasına bağlı''

As we know hurriyet isnt a reliable source.

Killuminati*

Ne mal adamsın ya..!

Facebook yaptın burayı!

Akp'nin bazı konularda kafası geç basıyor maalesef tıpkı molotofla o kadar insanın öldürüldüğüne göz yumulduğu gibi.

Ulan salak her ikiside ayni kaynaktan alinma haberdir. Hem senin vermis oldugun kaynagin basligi konusmasinda bile gecmiyor. Her iki kaynagin basligi da ayni yone isaret ediyor. Hurriyet isnt a reliable source diyor rezil.. Yok sizin Zaman ve Taraf kaynaginiz cok gercekci ve dogru.

Ottoman Turk I can only understand two words. Vatan - Homeland? Millet? - Nation

Maybe Yakinda - Believable?

That's about the only words I can cross referance with Urdu !!!

yes you are right about VATAN AND MILLET , but Yakinda means soon

Bos ver Ottoman-Turk kufur etme yakismaz hem deymez bunlara.

Stay on-topic Zulkerneyn before i go to a moderator and complain about you..

why is this issue being brought up when he was already sentenced YEARS ago and already SERVING that sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom