What's new

Aksai Chin, controlled by China and claimed by India

Will n**** Tokyo and New Delhi this time for you two sick partners of crime s.
That's the last thing you'd wish for , picking up a fight with two major military powers on two different fronts. And although india may come alone to the fight , Japan will come with a heckload of allies on it's side

Can we stop the darn in-fighting between India and China?
The US is the problem, not either countries.

Both nationalists on both sides are hotheaded as hell, but at least the politicians/leaders are calm.

Can we stop the darn in-fighting between India and China?
The US is the problem, not either countries.

Both nationalists on both sides are hotheaded as hell, but at least the politicians/leaders are calm.

Too late. Hindus are fully integrated in western upper class, and I bet they make a deal with white devils.

The white man tries to play their old card. In the past, the one most instrumental factor of USSR downfall is west manage to rope in China. Now west want to rope in India against China.

The best thing for China is persistent low level conflict with Hindus until the indisputable rise of China to world number one convince Hindus to make peace.

Too late. Hindus are fully integrated in western upper class, and I bet they make a deal with white devils.

The white man tries to play their old card. In the past, the one most instrumental factor of USSR downfall is west manage to rope in China. Now west want to rope in India against China.

The best thing for China is persistent low level conflict with Hindus until the indisputable rise of China to world number one convince Hindus to make peace.
Last time I check Modi didn't sell himself to the US and maintained stable relationship with Russia and thus secure a route with China indirectly.

I think these inter-Asian fight is more nationalist hype than reality, with internet warriors wanting to trounce each other by citing killcount.

It's already 60 years and the Sino-Indo border is still not solve. This dispute should not be passed on to the next generation and the next.

Yet solving this border problem is so easy.

India could just take South Tibet and China takes Aksai Chin.

The rest of the disputed areas are small and easily solve in a give and take attitude.

The border between 2 great civilizations should not be named after a British general.
Well said this could be a solution to this long lasting issue

The more I get to know Indians, the more I want to beat them hard.
This is the main communication route between Tibet and Xinjiang. It has always been Chinese territory. For India, it is completely useless wasteland.

Back
Top Bottom