What's new

Aksai Chin not disputed: China hardens position for showdown

KASHMIR IS MY HOME. MY BIRTH PLACE. IT WILL STAY WITH INDIA.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

KASHMIR IS MY HOME. MY BIRTH PLACE. IT WILL STAY WITH INDIA.

Sorry to say but it's been broken, your free to walk and take Aksai or Gilgit back ? Personally I would love to see India try what Pakistan has failed to do 3 times.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

we the Indians that follow the center right ideologies in the Indian political spectrum favor progressivism and would not object to expulsion of the Lama and the Tibetan exiles back to their homeland in China we would also encourage talks between the 2 parties to reach a mutual agreement so that Tibetans can return to China.

If the Dalai Lama dies the New Lama will likely be born in China so Chinese will likely not care about Tawang that much, the only reason they want it due to the current Dalai Lama.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

File:Kashmir_map.svg

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Kashmir_map.svg

india has got the most beautiful part of kashmir!!!...........we should not care bout the upper barren lands!!!

india has got the most beautiful part of kashmir!!!...........we should not care bout the upper barren lands!!!

Shaksgam Valley are you going to put claim on that to ? Aksai Chin is more a test site. heres some news on it.

Heres Aksai few people go there

Last edited by a moderator:

shh don't rub it in otherwise jealous trolls will come and flame we all know that Indian Kashmir especially the Kashmir valley called heaven on earth by Jahangir is the most beautiful part of Kashmir lush green valleys during the summer and quiet snowy mountain tops during the winter

my dream is to one day smoke marijuana,hashish and kief out of a chillum in the Kashmir valley on a little hill top looking at the beautiful himalayas :angel:

shh don't rub it in otherwise jealous trolls will come and flame we all know that Indian Kashmir especially the Kashmir valley called heaven on earth by Jahangir is the most beautiful part of Kashmir lush green valleys during the summer and quiet snowy mountain tops during the winter

my dream is to one day smoke marijuana,hashish and kief out of a chillum in the Kashmir valley on a little hill top looking at the beautiful himalayas :angel:

Yeah I've seen some really nice places in India, is kashmir open to Tourists to visit ?

Kashmir is not about the beauty, but about the people. Anyways Gilgit/Baltistan have much nicer scenery, but still irrelevant to the oppression of the Kashmiris.

Aksai Chin is a high altitude desert it could be used as a good nuclear test site or china could make their own area 51 over there if they wished and its a good spot too 20,000 feet high secret labs working on stealth aircraft and examining alien carcasses way better than just working in a normal not high altitude desert :lol:

Railgun and Aircrafts reported on being tested there, it also connects Tibet and Xinjiang for strategic purposes not beauty.

Shaksgam Valley are you going to put claim on that to ? Aksai Chin is more a test site. heres some news on it.

Heres Aksai few people go there

Gilgit the best and Shaksgam Valley really great make you feel on alien planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
of course i visited the Kashmir valley last summer and it was the most peaceful/best experience of my life Kashmir is one of India's most visited states however i just recently found out from my cousin who is a army captain that foreigners and citizens from other parts of India are not allowed within 10km of the LoC for security reasons.

I'm planning to go to India this year with my buddy South Asia trip heheh It's on my to go list with himachal pradesh.

Kashmir is not about the beauty, but about the people. Anyways Gilgit/Baltistan have much nicer scenery, but still irrelevant to the oppression of the Kashmiris.

i don't think so!!!:fie:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I'm planning to go to India this year with my buddy South Asia trip heheh It's on my to go list with himachal pradesh.

you should go to darjeeling!~!!...........it's like indian switzerland!!

Gilgit suffers from Power shortages and I hear it's less free then India Kashmir it seems, Aksai has no people living in it.

i don't think so!!!:fie:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

you should go to darjeeling!~!!...........it's like indian switzerland!!

Hehehe I will look into it. I hear Chennai is pretty nice.

of course i visited the Kashmir valley last summer and it was the most peaceful/best experience of my life Kashmir is one of India's most visited states however i just recently found out from my cousin who is a army captain that foreigners and citizens from other parts of India are not allowed within 10km of the LoC for security reasons.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

i sir can assure you with the most certainty that the Kashmir valley makes the Swiss alps look like nothing i've been to both the swiss alps and the kashmir valley and without a doubt the Kashmir valley is the most beautiful place i've been to on earth (besides a medical cannabis dispensary)

Gilgit/Baltistan still better.

If you don't believe me open thread and we can post pics.

i am Punjabi but my mothers side of the family comes from near Anandpur which was carved up into Himachal Pradesh back in the 60's and since you plan on going there i recommend going to Manali (i visited there last summer) very beautiful town and tourist attraction i have even seen Israeli restaurants with signs in hebrew in Manikaran in the town just outside the temple/gurdwara

I'll look into it personally I like the countryside better and quiet more peaceful places then the big city I also would like to visit tibet If I can ever get the chance but I will look into what you told me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom