What's new

Al Qaeda executes 3 men for not knowing prayers

Dammit! I shouldn't have watched this Arabic rubbish straight after dinner. The background music or whatever you call it creeps the crap out of me.

Bangladesh supreme court when it banned jammat .

Jamat has nothing to do with Islam! During the last time of 1971 battle, Jamat along with Pakistan army went on killing the notable intelligence of East Pakistan. Irony is most of them had nothing to do with the battle, they were more to find a solution to the mess! Jamat propaganda caused us lot. They went on saying India is going to take over the country! How funny is that! This current govt. doesn't like Jamat and more importantly they won't be elected next time if it goes the way now going. So it's just a political move to haut BNP. Jamat was all gone in 1980s, it's just a shadow now. They caused mess like the low-life hindus, they must go. You are having troubles with Taliban. They are the same trouble creator. Will go on killing for their own purposes.

**************************** pigs animal beast inhuman Al Qaeda illiterate taliban like terrorists. Should be burnt to death. :angry:

May the departed souls be in Heaven.

Unreal...How is islam the fastest growing religion is beyond me? These guys are nothing but barbarians.

They are hardly muslims. They are militants. They don't know much how to fight but they are full of violence. It's the adversity you get, when something bad happens in a nation that is so many deaths in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

To be frank ... we Indians don't care about how middle eastern handle their $h!t and quite frankly I would advise Pakistanis to follow that rule as well. we might ****** about sun, moon and stars among ourselves but we must stand united against every one else !!!!
To be frank, shut it and keep your suggestions to yourself

Barbarian savages.

Why do you call them "barbarian savages"? They are fighting for an ideology/religion/freedom. Many years ago the British called the American revolutionaries "barbarians and savages". Today the descendants and the inheritors of those barbarian and savages are the saviours and closest allies of the British. We shouldn't judge with hatred since these people have gone against modern day standards of civilisation. We should instead question why they conduct themselves in the manner in which they do. And we should address them on that platform.

Killing folks for a silly reason such as not knowning how to pray is barbaric, and can never be compared with the American revolt or the French.
Why do you call them "barbarian savages"? They are fighting for an ideology/religion/freedom. Many years ago the British called the American revolutionaries "barbarians and savages". Today the descendants and the inheritors of those barbarian and savages are the saviours and closest allies of the British. We shouldn't judge with hatred since these people have gone against modern day standards of civilisation. We should instead question why they conduct themselves in the manner in which they do. And we should address them on that platform.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom