What's new

AL-SAMSAAM-IV ends in success near Jhelum today.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A three weeks long joint exercise (AL-SAMSAAM-IV-2011) between Pakistan Army and Royal Saudi Land Forces, concluded successfully today near Jhelum. It is worth mentioning here that the joint exercise aimed at familiarization and sharing of information through an inclusive training programme in real time. This also included collective training at unit and brigade level to observe drills and procedures in low intensity conflict operations.

It may be recalled that Pakistan and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia enjoy close brotherly relations since their inception. This relationship has matured and strengthened further over the years and has long history of deep rooted cooperation. Such Joint Military Exercises between armies of two brotherly countries aim to enhance existing bilateral relations and to benefit from each other’s experience.

2680.jpg

great pix can u share some more

These are all the pics that are in the Al-jazeera website. Maybe some people here have more.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I didn't share these pics because they already exist in the original Al-SAMSAAM thread

What is the left most SSG guy have in that briefcase, have seen that many times.???

There is a similar one with the PM..
I wonder if it has any similarity to this..
football3_s.jpg

The nuclear football (also known as the atomic football, the president's emergency satchel, the button, the black box, or just the football) is a briefcase, the contents of which are to be used by the President of the United States of America to authorize a nuclear attack while away from fixed command centers, such as the White House Situation Room. It functions as a mobile hub in the strategic defense system of the United States.

In this case it could be a combined system for all of the NSC members.

There is a similar one with the PM..
I wonder if it has any similarity to this..
football3_s.jpg

The nuclear football (also known as the atomic football, the president's emergency satchel, the button, the black box, or just the football) is a briefcase, the contents of which are to be used by the President of the United States of America to authorize a nuclear attack while away from fixed command centers, such as the White House Situation Room. It functions as a mobile hub in the strategic defense system of the United States.

In this case it could be a combined system for all of the NSC members.

My first guess was exactly this, but the thing is, that this is with the army chief, and the executive authority is with the president. Remember, the Nuclear Football briefcase is with the President.

Back
Top Bottom