What's new

Alert! The Very first US media deployed Official Chinese Language Source

gagaga

Reaction score
China's Testing Woes Remind That Developing Carrier Planes Is Hard | Danger Room | Wired.com

test pilot C and his accident in official Chinese language source
????????????????????? - ???? - ???

test pilot B and his accident in official Chinese language source
解密ä¸*国航母舰载机试飞员_军情频道_新华网

test pilot A and his accident in official Chinese language source
解密ä¸*国航母舰载机试飞员_军情频道_新华网

The situation before is that the Indian member like to bring up the English source, 100% of them completely ignore the official information (八股文) available in the Chinese language broadband, all the article are interviewing some human being who call themselves "expert" and presenting the opinion that any layman are able to tell, Most of them are China bashing (I myself got no problem with it, because it keeps the Indian and all the foreigner far away from truth), this is a signal that the situation is changing, The Caucasoid male now know where to find the details of China military machine, My feelings is like I myself being raped, Thanks to the Chinese traitor who are serving Caucasoid media.:angel:

Okay,let's see how the White read Chinese ? Did they need to pass some official Chinese language exam,just i ever passed CET4 and CET6 when studying in China college?

Gagaga, you need to change your name to hahaha. Take it easy! There are plenty foreigners who study and read Chinese. It doesn't give you any reason to blame Chinese traitors.

The famous white american Mr. Fischer speaks better Beijinghua than I do. He has always used Chinese web sources to write anti-china articles.

淡定 淡定 淡定...

The only Bagu articles that the mainstream media (both Western and Chinese) are high publicity articles released by official Chinese media sources (like People's Daily and the PLA Newspaper). True gems that contain actual information on design goals and specs. are found on the cnki database. A lot of them actually date to the late 90s and mid 2000s but there has been no official media coverage on those projects (take the J-20, for instance). Many of them are still secret and not accessible on online databases (we only know the article's title). Either way I doubt that Wired writers could actually understand those articles even if they are in plain English. You actually need people with actual engineering background in the field in order to make sense of it any ways.

Either way it is stupid to assume that the Western Intelligence agency primarily gets its information from amateur online writers. They have highly competent engineers who actually studied their ***** off for 20-30 years and have actual experience in their respective fields that they could consult. Your worries are unfounded.

Not on topic, but it just came as a query. Many Chinese classfellows of mine use their own search engine which is propitiatory to China.
Any idea which is it? It has a very good sorting system for filtering out good sources.

Not on topic, but it just came as a query. Many Chinese classfellows of mine use their own search engine which is propitiatory to China.
Any idea which is it? It has a very good sorting system for filtering out good sources.

Most Chinese use baidu as their primary search engine. You probably need a good grasp of the language in order to use it though.

hmmm... 2010 September A news from AVIC, republish on xinhua QQ and huanqiu
??????????_»_»
Öйúº½¿Õ¹¤Òµ¸ßÄÑÖصãÐͺÅÔڳɷɽøÈëÊÔÖƽ׶Î_ÐÂÎÅ_ÌÚѶÍø
???????????????????_??_???

I just want to say there is a person who know there are 2 stealth fighter project in 2010 by studying all the news from AVIC, (I am his follower), If you are surprise by the J-20, do not assume everyone are like you.

and no, I am not saying their cable collecting department improve the visibility on China military, it's stupid to say that, they use human source (traitor inside the industries) and will not publish what they got, I am referring their news agency, who publish their article for the general public, (Caucasoid male and the Indian). The lovely and cute Indian male might know China military as much as me, which what I got a problem with.

Well, first nof all, either my Chinese are going really really bad now or anyway....I cannot understand what's your concern is.

There are many many many (Many "x" infinity) Whites people who speak perfect Mandarin. The west does not need the so called "Chinese Traitor" to translate or gather resource on Chinese devlopement

I quote you the Former PM of Australia Kevin Rudd, being interviewed in mandarin about Politic in China

and his mandarin is so good, it comes with English Subtitle.

There are MILLIONS like him in the west. I don't see why we need the so called "Chinese traitor" you mention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom