What's new

Alert! UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco!

The giant mothership all shape and sizes from cylindric, shpere, angelic etc etc seen on planet Sun.... Each of them are size of earth and some even twice the size of earth.... They been seen throwing some kind of chemical.... Some of them seen using lasor energy beam.... Some looked like refueling.... Whats going on? i dont have any info on it what they doing on sun.... Even my team dont have any info what superior beings are upto.... Now here is the few answers to it (not sure which one will come true)....
1) the motherships refueling.... May be they will shift humans somewhere else before 2015....
2) They charging their lasor beam weapons either to attack humans or attack enemy beings from other galaxy or star system....
3) they Been seen dumping chemical.... This is very important. Now dumping chemical means two things.... Either to calm planet sun or to make it bit explode so the solar flares can bring hell on earth.... Or may be they might pollute planet sun rays so when we grow fruits, vegetables (this needs planet sun rays as u all know) so when human eat those fruits and vegetable human might die soon.... Or to pollute our ozone layer or air by planet sun rays.....
i leave it on u all.... i my self have no info what they doing up there on planet sun....
Btw this pics are by NASA.... they too doesnt know whats going on.... But it seems russian president knows whats going on because CIA and american goverment told him.... He said earth wont get destroyed.... Atleast not this year.... He should tell humans what he knows....
must visit all links.... i have 1000 more pics of it.... Btw i hope you all knows around 1.3 million Earth can fit inside planet sun.... So check the mothership size.... Some of them even looks atleast 50 times bigger than planet earth....
The 'Icarus' spacecraft: Mystery as Nasa sun-watching satellite captures 'UFO' surfing the hellish surface of the sun | Mail Online
Giant UFO near Sun when prominence breaks away from the Sun – October 2012 | THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES
UFO News|UFOs 2012|Latest UFO Sightings|Alien Pictures|2013 Solar Strom|UFO 2013: NASA Spotted Another Near Sun UFO, This Time Its A Huge Sphere
UFO News|UFOs 2012|Latest UFO Sightings|Alien Pictures|2013 Solar Strom|UFO 2013: Sun UFO : NASA Caught Doctoring Near Sun UFO Image - Red Handed !
UFO News|UFOs 2012|Latest UFO Sightings|Alien Pictures|2013 Solar Strom|UFO 2013: Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA
UFO News|UFOs 2012|Latest UFO Sightings|Alien Pictures|2013 Solar Strom|UFO 2013: NASA Spotted Gigantic Triangle Shaped Coronal Hole In The Sun
Transcendence Part 29 - GIANT UFO'S AROUND THE SUN AND IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM UPDATE - YouTube
Giant ET UFOs near Sun now visible with close-up image technology, exposing possible NASA cover-up (with slide show and video) >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds
Real UFOs - The latest UFO videos and News photos ovnis: Energy beam fired by Ufo Near Sun caught on Nasa SOHO ?

isro so what is going to happen on 22nd of this month?

@baqai on 21st december 2012 Sun will be in centre of galactic equator.... This is the time golden age will replace evil age.... This is the time earth Gods (nibirians aka annunakis) will land on earth.... Himalaya is the place where Enlil aka shiva will land.... Enki will land in mexico.... The mayans wrote exact what been said in majority religion.... They gave details that when sun will in centre of galactic equator than their god will land on earth as the distance of their planet to earth will be close enough to travel at warp speed.... Same thing happened 5600years ago when lord shiva and other gods kept entering earth to recite mantras as earths day and night is shorter than their planet.... So if they wanted to recite mantras 40days they use to enter earth as their own planet would take atleast 250 earth days.... So if they recite mantra on their planet for 40days than on earth it will 250 days.... Btw nothing will happen to earth on 21st december. 2015 is the date.... Earth wont get destroyed but humans have a threat.... Earth will only get destroyed when black hole reach on earth.... Right now black hole is 25,000 light years away from earth.... Thats alot far away....

Last edited by a moderator:
The reports are from my team that daily there are atleast 5000 UFO sightings around world.... it was 1 per day in 1980s.... It kept increasing day by day.... The invasion already started.... NASA doing its best to hide the invasion proof.... Even a students now taking head-on against NASA as NASA busy deleting the proof.... if u all want that daily i can put upto 5000 UFO sightings videos here.... Let me know....
Here is the cigar drones controled by zetan reticula greys.... This drones famous for jamming avionics of jetfighters and civilian planes.... I hope u all remember ukrain airshow where su-27 was jammed and this cigar drone was seen seconds before jetfighter fall and killed many innocent people.... This is how it looks.... i have info how it works. Let me know if u all want to know it....
Cigar UFO Video From Plane, Very Clear | Beyond Science
Here is the missile attack on planet Mars.... Question is what it is? A missile or spaceship? Superior beings dont use missile as they have powerful lasor beam.... It must be a spaceship....
UFO, Secret Craft or Missile Caught on Mars? | THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES
here is what NASA doing every each day.... Something going to happen and our planet Sun will be used for it.... No wonder why American goverment builded underground shelter.... The giant motherships dumping chemical on planet sun.... The size of motherships are equal to earth and some even 2 to 50 times bigger than planet earth.... Just think amount of chemical they pouring onto planet sun....
YouTube user accuses NASA of coverup after he finds 'UFO hovering near the Sun' | Mail Online

isro so what is going to happen on 22nd of this month?
I dunno about isro, but I guess this is what I'll look like on the 22nd of Dec after boozing the whole of 21st waiting for the world to end!! - Looks like I'll still be alive and kicking!! :P :lol:

22Dec_zps603b7128.jpg

Now tell me why would everything starts happening around 2012? Why not before it? Have u ever heard a funny word 'Sundog'? Well our idiotic NASA the one who invented this funny word named as Sundog.... i ask you where was this sundog few years ago? Why now? There is no sundog.... The sundog this NASA calling is a planet NIBIRU with its moon.... It appeard from behind of planet sun.... Mayans knew where Nibiru was. They offered human blood to planet sun.... Its because Nibiru was cloaked behind planet sun.... Please dont let NASA fool humans.... Here is 3 sun (1 is our sun, other two is nibiru and its moon).... Whole china in panic. 2015 is the date when moon of planet nibiru will decide humans fate (if humans dont change for good)....
Sun Dogs, Solar Halos, and Upside-Down Rainbows over China - chinaSMACK
Shanghai 'Three Suns': Mayan Talk Grows - Business Insider
Doomsday rumors trigger panic buying |Hot Issues |chinadaily.com.cn

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom