What's new

ALH Dhruv Crashes At Ecuador Military Parade

Crash resistant bodies are mandatory for helicopters and its good that HAL has delievered on that aspect with flying colors as I can see from the pictures.

Hahahahaha good going... the Endian defence industry never disappoints!

I wish more of such successes to them in the future. (especially in war times with us) ;-)

Hahahahaha good going... the Endian defence industry never disappoints!

I wish more of such successes to them in the future. (especially in war times with us) ;-)

For starters its not ENDIAN , ITS Indian..
yes we never disappoint... remember just a month or two old news abt the Arihant? only 5 countries have a N-Sub right now...

thnx for ur wishes but NO THANKS...save it for ur `rangers`who are trying to kill the bad talibs ,not the cute ones now.... the cute ones cross your borders to come to my country...
and if there is a conventional war ever between Ind and Pak ..ask your own people on the forum who will win it... :taz:

Yes, a ten member team stationed in Ecuador is already at the scene and are in possession of the CVR/FDR.
We will know the cause of the crash soon.
Btw, as I mentioned earlier, both the pilots walked away safely from the crash, no major fire broke out. Should say a lot about the design of the aircraft.

Yes the crash is saying it all.

yes we never disappoint... remember just a month or two old news abt the Arihant? only 5 countries have a N-Sub right now

I think its worse time to talk of any achievement of yours as the pride helicopter of India crashed during the airshow. The incident is not giving good vibes that you are attaching Nuclear Sub to that.

Last edited:
yes we never disappoint... remember just a month or two old news abt the Arihant? only 5 countries have a N-Sub right now...

thnx for ur wishes but NO THANKS...save it for ur `rangers`who are trying to kill the bad talibs ,not the cute ones now.... the cute ones cross your borders to come to my country...
and if there is a conventional war ever between Ind and Pak ..ask your own people on the forum who will win it... :taz:

People are always going to be quick to point fingers, don't bother. Both pilots are safe, an investigation is underway so we will all know soon enough.

You seem to have comprehension problems. Reread the context. If you do not understand then time for grammar school, kiddo!

lol.. my words must have hurt some senior citizen over here :P

Greta Technological gain for Dhruv that it didn't catch fire but is the "flying technology" not the subject matter? :bunny:

Now listen Graphica ,

why did not any dhruv crashed in India ? look at the following link.. and make sure to use your thinking cap whilst looking :-

Military Technology / Videos | Oops ... military Tank accidents... | Military technology and military videos

wht do U think after looking at the pics , was it human error or the meachines????: :chilli:

if it is tooo stressful for U to think abt... lemme come down to Ur level and show U this clip :-

KCrROBbIPnY[/media] - donkey on air

In this case who would U blame???

Just wait for few days mate and I will love to rub the report in your face.

First, its Graphcan.

Second, a video of hanging donkey in a response to Indian Technological Failure says something about your condition. I know you are angry and you feel insulted by comments like these but you would need to find 100s of such videos because this wasn't the last technological failure of Indian Scientists. No offense buddy.

By the way video was nice and I am waiting to see more of such videos but please wait until there is some similar forum again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on!!!!
No we are killing even foreigners in their parades. Better get rid of HAL junk for good.

This video here shows pilot turned and tilted the chopper too much, at Low altitude. The aircraft apparently swung 90 degrees and was unable to regain its position.

I don't see any fire spewing from it's behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom