What's new

Ali Zafar: The hottest male in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as looks are concern....do you have any one in Pakistan that comes close to HRITHIK ROSHAN?

was HRITHIK ROSHAN considered better looking before he joined the film industry? NO and same could be said about shah rukh khan and all those actors as peoples started appreciate their look after they got the popularity in movies

and i think imran abbas is better looking than him if you ask my personal opinion

Just compare how much Indian stars earn from Pakistan because of their movies and advertisements and compare that with how much Pakistanis earn in India.

:lol::lol::lol:
Funny thing is indian film industry and channels are earning huge money from pakistan while staying in india.While pakistanis have to come to india,work for our industry,pay huge taxes here and then take what is left to their country..But now a days many of them like ali zafar are relocating and adnan sami has already disowned pakistan..lol.
I am Indian: Adnan Sami - Arab News

Is this thread about Natural fairness VS fair and handsome outcome???-

I know this to be a major issue in pakistani psyche about their identity.

We have white, black and everything in between. What's wrong with our psyche? How did you become such an expert on Pakistani pysche.

We have white, black and everything in between. What's wrong with our psyche? How did you become such an expert on Pakistani pysche.

I became an expert by interacting with pakistanis and by reading and listening to what they have to say about this major issue that's very important to them.

I became an expert by interacting with pakistanis and by reading and listening to what they have to say about this major issue that's very important to them.

Which major issue? Skin color? Dude we have dark people too, no one says anything bad about them in our society. We don't keep a manual on how to discriminate based on physical appearance. We are good though at other forms of discrimination.

U haven't learned piss.

Which major issue? Skin color? Dude we have dark people too, no one says anything bad about them in our society. We don't keep a manual on how to discriminate based on physical appearance. We are good though at other forms of discrimination.

U haven't learned piss.

LOL you are funny if you are denying the obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom