What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously guys can u just cool it off... such a funny thread and yet u ppl can't get enough of arab-us stuff !!

Destroying the entire fun of it :lol:

It must be hard to hate a nation so much but not be able to do anything. I can imagine the Arabs feel the same way about Israel.

Pakistan is a nuclear power and certainly can do something, this is why the Pentagon and White Houses thinks twice before invading or outright attacking.

As far as Canada goes, Pakistan can certainly deal with your nation, so you shouldn't be talking, besides everyone knows Canada is an American satellite/vassal state.

Best to get back on topic.

Sadly this thread is no different than many many threads in this forum.

wow.. i hope it's true! Like this star trek, time travel kinda stuff!! :lol:

dont worry guys, the shupa powah india will save us all from these bad aliens by using the mighty agni-v.

the aliens wont know what hit em, just at the sight of agni-v, the high tech aliens will run away scared.

:rofl:

Better watch what you say dear... You're in America :D

So what?

I can support America without supporting the wars. My gasoline aint payin for itself.

Less American soldiers killed by IED's is a bad thing?

Reactions: sur
i cant believe this that Russia declared its already prepared to war. PUTIN said russia the only country which is ready while america, india, china and brazil getting ready. What is going on?.... Read here
Afro-Squad Online Men's Magazine » Blog Archive » RUSSIA BUILDS ALIEN DEFENSE SYSTEM

Look at the size of gootan cloaked mothership.... Even mercury looks smaller.... Its parked near mercury and its believed it would reach earth by november. Please note this that gootans 3 attack spaceships already landed on earth.... While 3 motherships will reach earth by november. Click here to see the picture taken by NASA
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17gfjyfsz1cawjpg/original.jpg

so if aliens attack Earth and attack Pakistan, will Pakistan threaten them by saying we will nuke India??? :bunny:

Zeeban spaceship destroyed gootan spaceship who wanted to launch an attack on america utah.... Zeeban is human protectors. I hope humans dont do anything stupid by attacking zeebans. By the way the biggest difference between zeeban and gootan spaceship is zeeban spaceship always displays lights in circle and triangles. And its all looks calming and beautiful.... Zeebans assuring humans that they here to protect them....
UFO OVER SOUTH CAROLINA | Weekly World News BLUE UFO OVER UTAH | Weekly World News

Didn't they predict an alien attack in 2000 ? Jokes aside however UFO's can be anything it doesn't mean it's a Alien craft, I did see a UFO( Unidentified Flying Object) silently passing then stopping and going over mountains quickly.

the biggest threat to the human species are a bunch of serial killers called americans.
if aliens could kill as many humans as the americans have over the last 100 years, the aliens would be doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom