What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

When dinasours went out of control then they were destroyed.... Then first humans when became too much powerful then they were destroyed.... Then the giants too were destroyed.... Then 3rd humans were destroyed which was rama empire, atlantis empire etc etc because they became alot powerful.... We are 4th humans and oxygen getting reduced by 1 percent every year as pollution getting larger day by day.... Its believed by 2030 there wont be enough oxygen to breath.... Everything ends.... Question is what will end 4th generation humans. Why America builded Underground base few hunderd km down?.... Why FEMA buyed millions of plastic cofins? What america preparing for? Why there was a time that UFO's were seen once in month but now there are around 30 UFO seen around world per day? (30 been seen per day and many goes unseen).... What is going on. Why american goverment came out a week ago and said theres no mermaid exist and obama and her daughters never seen mermaid.... People of goverment leaked info that around half dozen mermaids were captured who were sub humans from Atlantis race (caught near barmuda triangle) and obama took his daughters show captured mermaid.... My worry is that why america builded biggest and deepest underground base and FEMA buyed millions of plastic cofins.... Why UFO sighting been raised rocketing speed. Whats going on. Am trying not to worry because only good people will survive who got positive energy....
Phil Schneider, Dulce Underground Bases, Death of Phil Schneider, Whistle blower of Dulce underground bases, burlington ufo and paranormal research center, bufo paranormal and ufo radio
500,000 FEMA coffins « disinter
just two days ago around 30 UFO seen around world.... Here are few of them.... Again 8th july giant ufo seen near sun refueling....
YouTube - UFO activity near the Sun July 8, 2012.
UFO - the awareness of humanity.: Two UFO - Spacecraft side by side - July 8, 2012
UFO - the awareness of humanity.: Amazing! UFO fleet over Minsk, Belarus, July 8, 2012

When someone leaked info about FEMA camp millions of plastic coffins then american goverment came out and said this is all a big Lie and theres no coffins in FEMA camp.... I ask you all that do you believe what american goverment says? Just after american goverment said that, people busted American goverment Lies.... They caught FEMA camp on video with millions of plastic coffins.... Tell me do you still believe everything what Evil american Goverment says to world? Why did they Lie? Why the million plastic coffins being purchased since 2009 and still the buying of coffins going on? Will they take Greys help to reduce world population?.... Well atleast american people will get coffins unlike people of india, pakistan, china and many other nations.... Must watch video to see how american goverment Lie was busted....
YouTube - FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS!
YouTube - Flying over FEMA site. The New World Order
YouTube - Fema's Coffins for the American People !!!
YouTube - FEMA List- Red, Blue, or Yellow stickers...Which one do they Identify you with?

When someone leaked info about FEMA camp millions of plastic coffins then american goverment came out and said this is all a big Lie and theres no coffins in FEMA camp.... I ask you all that do you believe what american goverment says? Just after american goverment said that, people busted American goverment Lies.... They caught FEMA camp on video with millions of plastic coffins.... Tell me do you still believe everything what Evil american Goverment says to world? Why did they Lie? Why the million plastic coffins being purchased since 2009 and still the buying of coffins going on? Will they take Greys help to reduce world population?.... Well atleast american people will get coffins unlike people of india, pakistan, china and many other nations.... Must watch video to see how american goverment Lie was busted....
YouTube - FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS!
YouTube - Flying over FEMA site. The New World Order
YouTube - Fema's Coffins for the American People !!!
YouTube - FEMA List- Red, Blue, or Yellow stickers...Which one do they Identify you with?

Somebody kindly find this isro2222 and deposit him with the nearest mental asylum. He needs to be examined and treated.

Where are his parents? help your child.

@The bridge you just need to counter my evidences.... But all you doing is abusing.... If you didnt like the truth then please you shouldnt open this thread.... America already ready for something big. i gave the tons of evidences. This is serious.... Something going to happen soon. We cant ignore it even if it hurts us all.... Why in america important people digging ground and making under ground bases?.... Who told them to build underground bases? Why millions of coffins FEMA pilling up? Why America Lie about it? Why america builded the biggest underground base for VIPs and president? Why suddenly UFO sightings went up so high? Whats going on?.... Why in italy and france the Greys (rebel) giving humans signs to get ready for evacuate? Whats coming? Alpha draconians are heading towards in large number. Just behind them is the annunakis planet Nibiru.... You can view Nibiru by ur eyes.... Why did NASA hide nibiru so long? But now they say yes Nibiru exist?.... Whats going on? Why humanoids told humans to raise our dimension? Am worried specialy because Alpha draconians and big threat and then ofcourse the annunakis too. No one can hide no more.... Truth is out there in open. Question is what will happen to humans....

How phil was killed for exposing american goverment.... Tall greys took over american goverment totaly.... Their next target is china. Tall greys are the one gave technology to humans to find God particles. Tall greys dont want humans get more smart so they giving humans technology bit by bit and same time they advancing even further in technology.... Its the tall greys (they are created by annunakis) who loves wars and they even want to take over U.N Officialy.... Phil survived Tall greys shoot out. Phil got shot but survived while other 12 died while 2 tall greys died too at first encounter but later american goverment made peace with tall greys. The main meetings are done underground which guided by Tall greys. They took over american goverment and this tall greys are rebels who dont want their Master annunakis to take over Earth and again make them slaves.... Must read fully....
Phil Schneider Was Murdered in 1996 for This

For 50 year US fooled other by saying that area 51 has UFO activity and now we know there is an air base and a research center for USAF. :lol:

@The bridge you just need to counter my evidences.... But all you doing is abusing.... If you didnt like the truth then please you shouldnt open this thread.... America already ready for something big. i gave the tons of evidences. This is serious.... Something going to happen soon. We cant ignore it even if it hurts us all.... Why in america important people digging ground and making under ground bases?.... Who told them to build underground bases? Why millions of coffins FEMA pilling up? Why America Lie about it? Why america builded the biggest underground base for VIPs and president? Why suddenly UFO sightings went up so high? Whats going on?.... Why in italy and france the Greys (rebel) giving humans signs to get ready for evacuate? Whats coming? Alpha draconians are heading towards in large number. Just behind them is the annunakis planet Nibiru.... You can view Nibiru by ur eyes.... Why did NASA hide nibiru so long? But now they say yes Nibiru exist?.... Whats going on? Why humanoids told humans to raise our dimension? Am worried specialy because Alpha draconians and big threat and then ofcourse the annunakis too. No one can hide no more.... Truth is out there in open. Question is what will happen to humans....

what evidence mate? all you give are you tube vids and obscure websites which believe in conspiracy. and you don't expect to be abused? grow up . visit a shrink .:)
wonder what the mods are doing . how they allow this in world affairs:)

@Jbgt90 so you are saying that video evidence too not enough? American goverment said theres no coffin at FEMA camp.... People brought the video and american goverment went into hidings.... Listen if you dont believe the real evidences am putting here then kindly stay away from this thread.... Why wasting ur time here? You should do something better like saluting world goverments. Am watching u since long.... i dont understand if you think this thread is BS then why dont u just stay away from it.... Am here because i have been told to be here.... My job is to save as many life as i can. Go read about Cosmic fire. It only burns negative and bad karmic people.... My job is to let people know how to step into higher dimension. Am just doing my job....

@don the area 51 is the place where the secret UFO's which were crashed are brought.... The stealth technology was given to Germans by the Greys.... America stole it and also the crashed UFO's in america been studied in Area 51. Its USAF base and over there many secret projects goes on by the Help of giant greys.... Giant greys took over american policy. They rule America and America's moves....

its nations like Iran and North Korea/China that scare our Alien brothers....
until our own human issues are resolved, we will never prosper out of our own small planet.

we have nothing to fear... as we choose our own destiny

its nations like Iran and North Korea/China that scare our Alien brothers....
until our own human issues are resolved, we will never prosper out of our own small planet.

we have nothing to fear... as we choose our own destiny
Welcome back, Ulysses!

Shucks! I think I just saw an Alien................................... Forget it, it was just my wife without her makeup.

Can somebody explain whats this all about. I don't know a sh!t about this theory. Why isro2222 is so scared and and screwed up? What is their ETA? Anybody?

Back
Top Bottom