What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

isro2222@ why are aliens of different kind so concerned about earth and humans? There are millions of galaxy's in the universe and there will be millions of planet like earth in those galaxies and there will be life form more advanced than on earth. Still why those aliens are behind earth? And why American gov and Reptilians trying to hide everything from humans, then how this kind of news are wide spread in internet when these gov can easily monitor these kind of things in internet.. why cant they keep the secret? I think American gov is spreading this to divert common man's concern regarding the present worst political and economical situation in America and throughout the world made by the policy misgovernance of US.
During early centuries when humans was less developed, the elite or ruling class brought religion to control the masses now when science developed people became more intelligent and atheists. So these ruling class is bringing a new alien story or theory to control people...

isro2222@ why are aliens of different kind so concerned about earth and humans? There are millions of galaxy's in the universe and there will be millions of planet like earth in those galaxies and there will be life form more advanced than on earth. Still why those aliens are behind earth? And why American gov and Reptilians trying to hide everything from humans, then how this kind of news are wide spread in internet when these gov can easily monitor these kind of things in internet.. why cant they keep the secret? I think American gov is spreading this to divert common man's concern regarding the present worst political and economical situation in America and throughout the world made by the policy misgovernance of US.
During early centuries when humans was less developed, the elite or ruling class brought religion to control the masses now when science developed people became more intelligent and atheists. So these ruling class is bringing a new alien story or theory to control people...
Simple........cause Earth has her!!!!
rakhi-sawant-to-sizzle-on-the-d-day-8664.jpg

and her too!!!-
Veena-Malik_14.jpg

@sajan then what we see in the sky?.... American goverment calls people joker and mentaly disturbed who claims to be abducted.... Did you heard our ASHTAR message from Galactic command? He said stop buying weapons from evil nation (america).... Are u saying american goverment said that? Your first questions answer is Earth is important for Reptilians for mineral and food sourse.... While Earth is important for GALACTIC COMMAND (humanoids) to save humans and spread life into more planets in our galaxy.... Just like people struggle to save animals. If we dont save animals they will dissapear out of planet.... For humanoids life is important.... For Reptilians destroying life is important. Reptilians did that to 3 human planets out of 14 human planets.... Humanoids dont want Earth become 4th victim of Reptilians.... But America dont like Humanoids to guide us because America wants power and money while humanoids is about equality.... Trust me america is dommed....

Oh wow! I think it's high time isro2222 visits a shrink!
tete-yoda-3d.gif

Nuff said! I'm outta here!

Oh God...The 'Engineers' are on their way!! Quick!! Battle stations!!!

@Takaavar i don't joke.... America destroyed world.... War, pollution and poverty is due to america. A billion people dissapeard since 1900.... Most of them were childrens (most from india. 10percent went to sex traffking and 90percent went to Reptilians the master of the Greys).... in america every 2 out of 10 been abducted and released or killed and thrown on other planet after sucking our blood, DNA of it and juices of our Brain (some chemical we produce when we panic).... America is truly a evil. America has no right representing HUMANS.... America is not voice of Humans. MUST READ if you think America is ur savior....
Underground Bases, Missing Children, Extra-Terrestrials - What You Need To Know For Your Future

70 Planets Alien's are monitoring planet earth.... 40 of them are abducting Humans. Few Kids even Humanoids Abducted. They took them in their own planet for schooling and making them far better human.... Most natural disaster Aliens can predict many years before it occors.... This is very important link.... Must visit....
SEVENTY CIVILIZATIONS FROM OTHER PLANETS ON EARTH

70 Planets Alien's are monitoring planet earth.... 40 of them are abducting Humans. Few Kids even Humanoids Abducted. They took them in their own planet for schooling and making them far better human.... Most natural disaster Aliens can predict many years before it occors.... This is very important link.... Must visit....

The reptilians take them underground the kids are just food to the aliens.

@Neutracitizen Yes Reptilians and Greys abducting Humans (specialy kids) for flesh, blood, DNA and chemical of brain.... What is intresting is that even Humanoids (like Pleiadians, Nordics, Ashtar etc etc) too Abducting humans (kids) and they take them in other planet to teach them about better life.... This E.Ts are doing its best to save human life from reptilians.... The problem is that 70 different types of Aliens already on Earth and many more coming towards Earth.... Specialy the Alpha Dracolians who are famous Evil warriors....

Do read about Koldasians (our fate would be same if we dont take any important step early).... Do u think America and Russia has so many nukes for humans? Not really.... (some of them are enough to end all Humans on earth).... Both America and Russia knew far more than us and thats why they buildup large amount of nukes.... By the way my Heart is with GALACTIC COMMAND and our creator ARCTURIANS.... I trust my Lord Arcturians. Do read again the most important link....

their is a project named blue beam its purpose is nasa and others gone make effects in space which gone look like be aliens and they are going to invade us and bla bla thats all load of crap

http://youtu.be/tBHLqQFfXqQ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom