What's new

Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans

Can the isro2222 give an exact date when these so called aliens will be coming?
Guess we can prepare for it.:D

@patriot i tell u the big secret.... Well its no longer the secret but still alot important info.... Do you know that everything ends someday? Its called life cycle.... There was dinosaurs.... They died by attacks from reptilians (the alpha dracolians) and the rest of the job done by cosmos fire.... Then giants vanished too and most of the skeletons of giants found.... Everything when goes out of control gets ended.... Everything has a expiry date.... Human population over 7 billion. Oxygen getting reduced by 1 percent every year.... We cant breath by 2030.... Pollution out of control.... The cosmos fire cycle near.... Alpha dracolian ships are near too.... Humans time is up.... Something huge might happened.... When all humans end up dead then new life will emerge like humans who emerged after dinosaur and giants. There are many humans been kidnaped and taken to other galaxy for new start.... Rest of us will end up on earth.... To be safe we need to activate our higher dimension or we would end up by sudden death....
Bro I really played along with your alien BS for a long time but now i am fully convinced that you are smoking some serious sh!t.

Bro I really played along with your alien BS for a long time but now i am fully convinced that you are smoking some serious sh!t.

His commitment to posting in this thread is bit scary...NOT :P

@tvsram1992 there is huge difference between 3rd, 4th and 5th dimension.... In 3rd dimension we can move things and can even fly few inchs above but only in advance 3rd dimension.... We are in still new in 3rd dimension and thats what makes arcturians sad that after such a long we still stuck in 3rd dimension. To be 3rd dimension advanced you need to master the meditation.... Now i started doing this a year ago. i pour water in bowl and put one tiny dot of oil. When oil floats i try to concentrate totaly on it and thinks its my 3rd hand.... The oil dot started moving after a year hard work.... Now about 4th dimension. in 4th dimension we get capablity to dissapear or become shadow. We can control anyones mind and shapeshift too. While 5th dimension we can travel faster then light.... 5th dimension we travel at brain speed.... We think of mars and then within a second we are on Mars. Arcturians are prototype of 5th dimension for Earth humans. 4th dimension humanoids too learning to be in 5th dimension.... It needs alot study on starship Athena. Over there 3rd dimension kids who were taken away by humanoids now studing to be in 5th dimension. This kids will expand humans population on other planets.... To be in 5th dimension u need to master the meditation and follow 5th dimension law.... 3rd dimension live on solid and liquid. 4th dimension wants liquid and energy while 5th dimension lives on cosmos energy and liquid. They live on positive energy....
There is 6th dimension exist or just 5 dimension in the world?. Archurian is prototype of 5th dimension, what about reptilians, they live on negative energy so what dimension is for reptilians, 4th or 5th ?

Why they want to eat humans..

why cant we cook something for them or give them chocolates, icecream chicken tikka etc???

Why they want to eat humans..

why cant we cook something for them or give them chocolates, icecream chicken tikka etc???

what if they are intelligent chickens and want to eat humans and free their chicken brothers and sister on earth :cheesy:

There are too many users asking many questions.... So i will reply them all 1 by 1.... Am using mobile phone for my personal safety so it will take bit time to type msg....
@Holmes there is no exact date but 21st december is the date when large ships would land on earth (dive inside sea). The invasion already started.... Many reptilian, annunaki ships coming on earth and diving inside sea.... Baltic sea incident is the latest one. Divers said all the electronic cadgets have been failed within 200 meter of ufo landing strip.... They landing in small numbers due to big reason. The Andromedans and Plaidians newly found Galactic command.... They no longer with Ashtar Galactic command now because ashtar dont want to go against humans will and attack reptilians.... The andromedan and pladian were upset and they formed andro-plaidian galactic command and already started war near planet jupiter. Earth has a weakest point and andro-plaidian protecting that point so reptilians cant attack humans.... Andro-plaidians are the one who causing earthquakes when they destroying reptilian bases. in that process humans loose life and thats what made ashtar galactic command sad.... While andro-plaidians have told that lifes will be lost in process of eliminating reptilians.... Andro-plaidians are superior humans while ashtar galactic command bit more superior while arcturians are the most superior alien race....

@peaceful civilian.... There are 10 dimensions in total.... The 10th dimension is the cosmos God himself.... Every dimension has 2 types. Prototypes and advanced.... The humans are prototype 3rd dimension (we are stuck and refused to advance further due to reptilians who dont want human to be superior ever).... The reptilians are 4th dimension prototype.... Reptilians are alpha draconian, raptoids and hydra are 4th dimension prototype while shapeshifting human like annunakis are 4th advanced dimension. Its a annunaki who gave draconian technology to destroy planets.... But when humanoids got upset then annunaki claimed draconian stole technology from them (just like china gives technology to north korea but to world it says he didnt).... The andromedan and plaidians are 4th prototype dimension while whole ashtar galactic command is 4th advanced dimension.... The arcturians are 5th advanced dimension and they want earth humans to enter 5th prototype dimension.... Arcturians nearly ready to enter 6th dimension now.... Arcturians are the one who always talk with humanoids and reptilians and greys and tells them to calm down and not to war.... Humanoids respects arcturians and calls them as elders and teachers.... Arcturians are far advanced alien race who lives on starship Athena which is as big as planet mercury....

If they come down to eat humans, then their first preference will be North Americans. They are fat, meaty, juicy and would have a better presentation on the dining table.

@tvsram1992 i wish u feel my bit fear.... i try not to panic but yes its truth that am bit scared to give u my any personal details.... Am not important but i might be important and i dont want MIB target me.... i always uses mobile phone while login here. this mobile phone belongs to my friend. He got this phone from his friend who lives in america. i always change my location while login here. After login out i off the phone and dont use it for any other contacts.... i never use laptop to login here. am sure i will be targeted. As i said am not important but who knows i might be.... Getting targeted means death.... Many goverment people died for exposing truth. Am not working for indian or american goverment. i have been told to be here to spread the word what will happen.... My job is to guide u all to be in higher dimension. Leave your anger, hatred, negative energy and move forward.... Or else we will die for sure....
YouTube - Dr. Karla Turner MURDERED for Exposing Alien Greys - Full 2-Hr Lecture
Top 10 Witnesses Who Died Suddenly

@tvsram1992 i wish u feel my bit fear.... i try not to panic but yes its truth that am bit scared to give u my any personal details.... Am not important but i might be important and i dont want MIB target me.... i always uses mobile phone while login here. this mobile phone belongs to my friend. He got this phone from his friend who lives in america. i always change my location while login here. After login out i off the phone and dont use it for any other contacts.... i never use laptop to login here. am sure i will be targeted. As i said am not important but who knows i might be.... Getting targeted means death.... Many goverment people died for exposing truth. Am not working for indian or american goverment. i have been told to be here to spread the word what will happen.... My job is to guide u all to be in higher dimension. Leave your anger, hatred, negative energy and move forward.... Or else we will die for sure....
YouTube - Dr. Karla Turner MURDERED for Exposing Alien Greys - Full 2-Hr Lecture
Top 10 Witnesses Who Died Suddenly
atleast mail id ? why so scared when i first give my id and you send request ?

Back
Top Bottom