What's new

All new CX-1 supersonic anti-ship cruise missile (ASCM) - Chinese Answer to Brahmos

If the Brahmos is so superior, why isn't it in Russian service? And stop acting like India actually contributed anything to the Russian Brahmos project other than a coat of paint. India probably wasn't even invited to the initial test. Just like India was snubbed with their "joint" Indo-Russian FGFA project. Indians weren't even invited to the Pak-FAs first flight. :sarcastic:
P800 Oniks ? Anyone :p:
Here's a suggestion with this kind of reply ,be in chinese threads only never venture out from here.

Yeah, 3 coastal batteries and a single corvette. Here's a suggestion: Stop getting ripped off by the russians for weapons they don't want themselves. ;)
P800 Oniks are just one of vast inventories of Supersonic Cruise missile heard of P700 Grnant Or P270 Raduga ? Why should they induct one more .
PS-do some google before posting here. ;)

P800 Oniks are just one of vast inventories of Supersonic Cruise missile heard of P700 Grnant Or P270 Raduga ? Why should they induct one more .
PS-do some google before posting here. ;)

The Granit has a much longer range than the Brahmos so your comparison doesn't look favorably - for you. Tell me, what did India actually contribute to the Brahmos other than money and a coat of paint? ;)

By the way, I'll post here as I see fit and as often as I want. What are you going to do about it? :pop:

P800 Oniks ? Anyone :p:
Here's a suggestion with this kind of reply ,be in chinese threads only never venture out from here.
P800 was already in service with Russian armed forces before brahmos enter service with Indian armed forces. The Russian collaborate with India to make a downgrade version call brahmos and sold it to india. :lol:

The Granit has a much longer range than the Brahmos so your comparison doesn't look favorably - for you. Tell me, what did India actually contribute to the Brahmos other than money and a coat of paint? ;)

By the way, I'll post here as I see fit and as often as I want. What are you going to do about it? :pop:
Granit has longer range doesn't mean they can't use it for shorter range and then their is P270 .
Indian contribution is just a google away can't write same thing in all my posts. :lol:

Granit has longer range doesn't mean they can't use it for shorter range and then their is P270 .
Indian contribution is just a google away can't write same thing in all my posts. :lol:
Yes yes, Indian input to make a lower grade version that Russian don't want it instead to use their own P800.:rolleyes:

Yes yes, Indian input to make a lower grade version that Russian don't want it instead to use their own P800.:rolleyes:

Precisely. For a "joint" project, it certainly seems only India is paying for and buying the Brahmos. The Russians do the work on a missile they won't induct themselves while the Indians give them money and splash paint on it and call it "joint". A modern day monkey model.

Precisely. For a "joint" project, it certainly seems only India is paying for and buying the Brahmos. The Russians do the work on a missile they won't induct themselves while the Indians give them money and splash paint on it and call it "joint". A modern day monkey model.
Then the India come with the same old troll claim China can only make cheap stuff and start claim their missile is more advance. The indian don't even have a track record of selling any anti ship missile. While China rank 3rd largest export of military weapon in world so may I know what track record indian military export has gained? The only big news I heard about indian military export is Nepal complained about the crap INSAS. :lol:

Then the India come with the same old troll claim China can only make cheap stuff and start claim their missile is more advance. The indian don't even have a track record of selling any anti ship missile. While China rank 3rd largest export of military weapon in world so may I know what track record indian military export has gained? The only big news I heard about indian military export is Nepal complained about the crap INSAS. :lol:
India can not even produce the rifle bullet by themselves.:omghaha:

India can not even produce the rifle bullet by themselves.:omghaha:
Precisely, what I admired about Indian troll is their super thick skinned that in face of humiliation they still can put on a brave front and think they still in a higher ground :lol:

Will you still believe indian can make good missile by themselves if they can't still even produced a decent 155mm rounds or rifle rounds? Who are they trying to kid? :lol:

Russia has 3 coastal defense units and a single corvette that operates the P-800. A hearty endorsement, no doubt.
But you admit it IS in service with Russia. Numbers are a matter of budget, not capability.

Indonesia bought an undisclosed number of Russian SS-N-26 Yakhont (See
Uji_Rudal_TNI_AL_1.jpg
)
Vietnam ordered one or two Bastion-P systems
Contract to deliver Yakhont missiles to Syria
+ Venuzuela?

Russia Onyx deployed near South Kuril Isles (disputed territory, Japan), also Crimea: seems they pop up in trouble zones. Indicates trust in the weapon.

Last edited:
But you admit it IS in service with Russia. Numbers are a matter of budget, not capability.

Indonesia bought an undisclosed number of Russian SS-N-26 Yakhont (See
Uji_Rudal_TNI_AL_1.jpg
)
Vietnam ordered one or two Bastion-P systems
Contract to deliver Yakhont missiles to Syria
+ Venuzuela?

Russia Onyx deployed near South Kuril Isles (disputed territory, Japan), also Crimea: seems they pop up in trouble zones. Indicates trust in the weapon.

Is the Onyx the exact same as the Brahmos? If so, why was their a need to "jointly" develop the BrahMos? If the BrahMos is vastly superior to any previous "iteration" of the missile as some claim, then why haven't the Russians specifically deployed the BrahMos? India Ok'd the purchase of 200 of them for its airforce as early as 2012 but nary a peep from Russia. Curious.

And yes, I admit the Onyx is in service. The Brahmos? Not so much.

The Brahmos is a pointless weapon.

If you don't have air superiority, the 290 km range of the Brahmos is not enough to be a good standoff weapon. For example, would you want to fly within 290 km of an American CVBG to launch a Brahmos? What is the combat radius of the F/A-18E?

But if you DO have air superiority, the Brahmos is overkill. Why not just use a smaller ramjet missile like this?

View attachment 148598

Good point!

The answer is that Ruskies only give'em mos, that´s why only Brahmos. Brahmos here and there and eveywhere. the next thing you know, they gonna stick brahmos inside their navals, too. :lol:

Without Brahmos, what you think where DRDO gonna get ` a smaller ramjet missile like this` even after they stripsearch allover the country? :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom