What's new

All Saudia airline passengers stuck at Riyadh airport for more than 2 days

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
All Saudia airline intl. passengers stuck at Riyadh airport for more than 2 days. I am one of them. :(

Non cooperative behaviour by saudi airline staff, they are not telling us anything about such huge delay. I think its sandstorm. But they should give us snacks or hotel rooms as it has been more than 3 days for some passengers.

Because of the situation in Yemen?
Maybe sandstorm but I think I has passed my flight to karachi is canceled for 3rd time in three days. Some People from three days are here waiting for the same flight.

Worst behaviour by saudi airline staff

Domestic flights are going but no international flight of only saudi airline. Not to lahore, islamabad or karachi. Other flights have gone to dhaka mumbai and nyc but all Pakistanis are stuck.

All Saudia airline intl. passengers stuck at Riyadh airport for more than 2 days. I am one of them. :(

last time when you were coming from gulf to Pak your flight was diverted to India now you are stuck in Riyadh. What is this, with you lol

last time when you were coming from gulf to Pak your flight was diverted to India now you are stuck in Riyadh. What is this, with you lol
It was not me but yeah it was also bad.

Domestic flights are going but no international flight of only saudi airline. Not to lahore, islamabad or karachi. Other flights have gone to dhaka mumbai and nyc but all Pakistanis are stuck.

Maybe KSA is still waiting for Paksitan to send troops.

Worst behaviour by saudi airline staff

Why? The airline is supposed to look after stranded passengers till they depart.

don't tell me they didn't provide accommodation and food after such long delay. I can't believe that.

don't tell me they didn't provide accommodation and food after such long delay. I can't believe that.
Me neither cant believe that. Really they havent provided anything! No foods no snacks!

Nothing yet, all people are stuck at airport.

Still stuck at airport! :(
Pakistanis protesting in waiting lounge. Blocked gate 25 for all flights.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom