What's new

All those who conspired against Nawaz ‘met their fate’: Maryam

1000104562.jpg

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Senior Vice President Maryam Nawaz has said that all characters who conspired against party supremo Nawaz Sharif have been “unmasked and met their fate”.
The ruling party leader said this while addressing party workers and supporters in Lahore, who had gathered to welcome her upon her return to the country after spending almost four months in London.

“Nawaz Sharif is the still the top leader of the country despite being ousted from power three times,” she remarked.
She announced that her father Nawaz, who has been living in self-exile in London under the pretext of medical treatment since November 2019, would also return to the country “very soon”.
Without naming anyone, Maryam said, “These people forced Nawaz Sharif to go in exile twice but it was Nawaz Sharif who steered Pakistan out of trouble three times.”
Admitting that the masses are reeling from skyrocketing inflation, Maryam assured the people that her party will fix the country’s economy and put the country back on the path of development.
She also threw her weight behind Finance Minister Ishaq Dar, who has been under severe criticism over historic fall in the value of rupee against dollar, asking people to “have faith in Ishaq Dar he will lift the country out of economic crisis”.
She said economy was “destroyed” during the last four years due to “incompetence” of the PTI-led government. “We will not rest until we change the fate of the nation.”
Addressing her chief political rival, Maryam said PTI chief Imran Khan will spend rest of his life crying as whatever happening to him is a result of ‘karma’.
Maryam said in her new role as the party’s chief organiser she will strengthen the PML-N by bringing the youth into the party folds.
“We will give a new direction to the party and will win the upcoming elections in Punjab.”
A large number of party workers had gathered at Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport to welcome the senior vice president. Moreover, banners and posters have been displayed on the way from the airport to Jati Umrah to welcome Maryam.

Maryam, after her arrival at Lahore airport, tweeted: "Pak sar zameen shadbad".

Earlier in the day, party sources reported that has left for Pakistan from Abu Dhabi.

She is also expected to address party workers gathered at the reception camp outside the Lahore Airport.
Read PML-N rejects talk of political vendetta
Party sources also reported that PML-N leadership refused to allow Maryam to be taken to Jati Umrah in the form of a rally.
She is returning to Pakistan after a three-month absence. Maryam left for London on October 6 after getting her passport from the court—which remained surrendered there for three years—to be with her father, Nawaz Sharif, and to undergo surgery.
On January 3, she was made senior vice president and was given the authority to organise the party at all levels as its chief organiser.
Maryam and her father, Nawaz Sharif, left London for Geneva on January 4. She had throat surgery on January 6. It was expected that with her arrival, Nawaz Sharif would again dominate the party.

COMMENTS:

clear warning to all youthias, stay in line
Should be in jail but **** Makers & Liars - Nawaz group (PMLN) is strong with the **** and use them to blackmail judges and killing witnesses. Shameless woman - plastic chorni nani that went on a 4 month jaunt in all the most expensive locations in Europe but **** makers did not have the ability to make 1 hospital that could remove her effing tonsils! lanat as such people and their supporters the people who worship these criminals and incompetent jahils that cannot run a shop but were put in charge of running a country of 220 million people and defaulted the country in 8 months ffs.

Only people who support like the donkey meat these coonts sell and or are beneficiaries of corruption and the easy life that nepotism allows,

Should be in jail but **** Makers & Liars - Nawaz group (PMLN) is strong with the **** and use them to blackmail judges and killing witnesses. Shameless woman - plastic chorni nani that went on a 4 month jaunt in all the most expensive locations in Europe but **** makers did not have the ability to make 1 hospital that could remove her effing tonsils! lanat as such people and their supporters the people who worship these criminals and incompetent jahils that cannot run a shop but were put in charge of running a country of 220 million people and defaulted the country in 8 months ffs.

Only people who support like the donkey meat these coonts sell and or are beneficiaries of corruption and the easy life that nepotism allows,
Are you saying the 3 crore voters are donkey meat coonts.

There supporter includes doctors, engnr, elite, lahoris, ulema, liberals..you name they have it

Even half of my relatives support them

There supporter includes doctors, engnr, elite, lahoris, ulema, liberals..you name they have it

Donkey meat coont genes run deeep…. Need radiation therapy or even better amputations to remove this cancer…

and your point is?

Before IK became PM, there was really only PPP v PML-N - both crappy parties but preferred PML-N over the venal & disgraceful PPP led by the Zardari Junta but in reality both parties did not care much for Pakistan and my real loyalty was with the military. I have been a member of this forum for 10 years + read my posts and you will find I was fighting tooth and nail against the Indians to defend PK and our armed forces even though at times we could see some major issues with the way the army conducted things.

Then came PM IK and was a breath of fresh air, great decisions during covid pandemic saw low fatalities and low impact on the economy esp for the daily wagers. The economy improved, we then gave a black eye to our uppity lalas next door, exerted our size and power in the region, helped the american leave afg and helped the afghans get their country back, our Indiots were looking for the 5th floor in the Kabul serena and we exerted a stronger economic pull with 12% growth in large scale, improving exports, ML1 on track, Reko Dig, FATAF, succesfully defend our case re yadhav in the hague etc Pakistan was first not last like it was under the traitorous PPP/PMLN merry go round.

Then regime change - I was in denial, Bajwa was a hero and a democrat and a patriot.

Then the courts opened at midnight and prison vans stood outside.

A lone man against them all left with nothing from Pakistan state but his own diary and went home.

The rest is history, millions came out on the streets and if there was any effing honour in the army in the paf in the navy in the courts in the assemblies they should have drowned in shame.

Instead they shelled their own people in Islamabad to stop the Tsunami of people - expired poison used to stop the will of the people - so these men - the generals, the judges, the PDM would do anything to keep their perks, money, loot and most have their assets abroad, if Pakistan sinks they can all retire in complete luxury in the swankiest regions of the world.

The rest of us be damned,

So anyone that support these poorn makers, liars, looters must need their heads examined.

Last edited:
and your point is?

Before IK became PM, there was really only PPP v PML-N - both crappy parties but preferred PML-N over the venal & disgraceful PPP led by the Zardari Junta but in reality both parties did not care much for Pakistan and my real loyalty was with the military. I have been a member of this forum for 10 years + read my posts and you will find I was fighting tooth and nail against the Indians to defend PK and our armed forces even though at times we could see some major issues with the way the army conducted things.

Then came PM IK and was a breath of fresh air, great decisions during covid pandemic saw low fatalities and low impact on the economy esp for the daily wagers. The economy improved, we then gave a black eye to our uppity lalas next door, exerted our size and power in the region, helped the american leave afg and helped the afghans get their country back, our Indiots were looking for the 5th floor in the Kabul serena and we exerted a stronger economic pull with 12% growth in large scale, improving exports, ML1 on track, Reko Dig, FATAF, succesfully defend our case re yadhav in the hague etc Pakistan was first not last like it was under the traitorous PPP/PMLN merry go round.

Then regime change - I was in denial, Bajwa was a hero and a democrat and a patriot.

A lone man against them all left with nothing from Pakistan state but his own diary and went home.

The rest is history, millions came out on the streets and if there was any effing honour in the army in the paf in the navy in the courts in the assemblies they should have drowned in shame.

Instead they shelled their own people in Islamabad to stop the Tsunami of people - expired poison used to stop the will of the people - so these men - the generals, the judges, the PDM would do anything to keep their perks, money, loot and most have their assets abroad, if Pakistan sinks they can all retire in complete luxury in the swankiest regions of the world.

So anyone that support these poorn makers, liars, looters must need their heads examined.
My point is that those who don't support PDM are idiots because they are unable to convince guy standing next to him how idiotic "khata hey tu lagata be hey" sounds.

I mean we aren't talking about handful lunatics

MAJORITY OF PAKISTANI VOTED FOR PDM ..
If PDM was one party it took twice the votes as PTI

Dharkan BC heart attack hone wall hai kanjar ko
Wohi na. Mian ki bhi halat patli hui he aur baabey ki bhi

and your point is?

100% my story.

My point is that those who don't support PDM are idiots because they are unable to convince guy standing next to him how idiotic "khata hey tu lagata be hey" sounds.

I mean we aren't talking about handful lunatics

MAJORITY OF PAKISTANI VOTED FOR PDM ..
If PDM was one party it took twice the votes as PTI
That's old story. If that's the case now. Why are they running from elections. Even saying they won't be help after 5 years terms of assembly ends

Last edited:
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Senior Vice President Maryam Nawaz has said that all characters who conspired against party supremo Nawaz Sharif have been “unmasked and met their fate”.
The ruling party leader said this while addressing party workers and supporters in Lahore, who had gathered to welcome her upon her return to the country after spending almost four months in London.

“Nawaz Sharif is the still the top leader of the country despite being ousted from power three times,” she remarked.
She announced that her father Nawaz, who has been living in self-exile in London under the pretext of medical treatment since November 2019, would also return to the country “very soon”.
Without naming anyone, Maryam said, “These people forced Nawaz Sharif to go in exile twice but it was Nawaz Sharif who steered Pakistan out of trouble three times.”
Admitting that the masses are reeling from skyrocketing inflation, Maryam assured the people that her party will fix the country’s economy and put the country back on the path of development.
She also threw her weight behind Finance Minister Ishaq Dar, who has been under severe criticism over historic fall in the value of rupee against dollar, asking people to “have faith in Ishaq Dar he will lift the country out of economic crisis”.
She said economy was “destroyed” during the last four years due to “incompetence” of the PTI-led government. “We will not rest until we change the fate of the nation.”
Addressing her chief political rival, Maryam said PTI chief Imran Khan will spend rest of his life crying as whatever happening to him is a result of ‘karma’.
Maryam said in her new role as the party’s chief organiser she will strengthen the PML-N by bringing the youth into the party folds.
“We will give a new direction to the party and will win the upcoming elections in Punjab.”
A large number of party workers had gathered at Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport to welcome the senior vice president. Moreover, banners and posters have been displayed on the way from the airport to Jati Umrah to welcome Maryam.

Maryam, after her arrival at Lahore airport, tweeted: "Pak sar zameen shadbad".

Earlier in the day, party sources reported that has left for Pakistan from Abu Dhabi.

She is also expected to address party workers gathered at the reception camp outside the Lahore Airport.
Read PML-N rejects talk of political vendetta
Party sources also reported that PML-N leadership refused to allow Maryam to be taken to Jati Umrah in the form of a rally.
She is returning to Pakistan after a three-month absence. Maryam left for London on October 6 after getting her passport from the court—which remained surrendered there for three years—to be with her father, Nawaz Sharif, and to undergo surgery.
On January 3, she was made senior vice president and was given the authority to organise the party at all levels as its chief organiser.
Maryam and her father, Nawaz Sharif, left London for Geneva on January 4. She had throat surgery on January 6. It was expected that with her arrival, Nawaz Sharif would again dominate the party.

COMMENTS:

clear warning to all youthias, stay in line
She is warning Shahbaz Sharif and sons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom