What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
The "forced' eating part has been debunked many times and is simply not true. However yes party officials are told not to fast.
At the end of the day no one really knows and as a friend Pakistan it's best to let things be that's after all China's official policy of non- interference in the affairs of other nations. If there are concerns ask to be shown around.

What do some people want? To burn this relationship, and get a back on the back from others who have always been hostile to Pakistan?

Unfortunately many Pakistani people don't seem to have any sense.

The "forced' eating part has been debunked many times and is simply not true. However yes party officials are told not to fast.
At the end of the day no one really knows and as a friend Pakistan it's best to let things be that's after all China's official policy of non- interference in the affairs of other nations. If there are concerns ask to be shown around.

What do some people want? To burn this relationship, and get a back on the back from others who have always been hostile to Pakistan?

There is an ongoing polemic in MENA after the biggest Arab vlogger traveled there...
Mosque are closed and turned into visitor centers...
People he knew with beard in his lastest trip around 2011 and 2017... are shaved...
The Adhan is forbidden now...
In Ramadan, alchool is on the street where it wasn't the case few years ago.

and so on...

Unfortunately many Pakistani people don't seem to have any sense.

Bro some have genuine concerns, most don't know or won't bother due to the close ties with China.

I'd like to add as well we do have sinister infiltrators whose sole job is to wreak Pakistan and the relations we have with other countries. This is a mix of false flags, paid off people and so on. I've seen it all in my long, long time on here.

Bro some have genuine concerns, most don't know or won't bother due to the close ties with China.

I'd like to add as well we do have sinister infiltrators whose sole job is to wreak Pakistan and the relations we have with other countries. This is a mix of false flags, paid off people and so on. I've seen it all in my long, long time on here.

Agreed 100%. But I would also add that we blindly follow the same people and their papers who post similar garbage against us too. For example recently when PTM terrorists clashed with Pakistani Army, many of these same western neews sites published it as Pakistani Army killed right group workers.

Mein urdu mein kahunga k hamaray log apna nuksaan hi nahi samajhtay. Sirf aik sarhad hi to hai jo kuch mahfuz hai, ye log dusro k propaganda mein aakar us sarhad ko bhi gher mehfooz karna chahtty hain. Both India and West want to cut the relationship Muslim world and China have, this will mean a double victory for them because they can shut oil supply to China containing it's growth and they will options for Muslim world in UN, defense purchases, etc etc.

Last edited:
There is an ongoing polemic in MENA after the biggest Arab vlogger traveled there...
Mosque are closed and turned into visitor centers...
People he knew with beard in his lastest trip around 2011 and 2017... are shaved...
The Adhan is forbidden now...
In Ramadan, alchool is on the street where it wasn't the case few years ago.

and so on...

Saw it, I've been to many Muslim countries with mosques shuttered. There could have been a myriad of reasons for this.
As for the beard, I know people who keep a beard for a few years then shave, I saw recent videos of elders with beards, however the young don't seem to have them. That might be something.
The Adhan is forbidden I can't comment on, I hope not.
I'm sorry to say that I have encountered many Central Asians who drink, it's actually quite common and doesn't have the same stigma that is attached with Arab and South Asian cultures. There simply might be a greater prevalence of folk who drink or it might be for the Han Chinese, who are also in the region.

Agreed 100%. But I would also add that we blindly follow the same people and their papers who post similar garbage against us too. For example recently when PTM terrorists clashed with Pakistani Army, many of these same western neews sites published it as Pakistani Army killed right group workers.

Don't forget the whole 'Baluchistan' genocide going on. Should we allow endless threads about that and videos from the Western press and every other press?

Don't forget the whole 'Baluchistan' genocide going on. Should we allow endless threads about that and videos from the Western press and every other press?

So true, they are painting Balochistan as if there is a massive genocide going on by Pakistani military, while in fact it is indian sponsored terrorists who are busy attacking Pakistani military or civilians.

Saw it, I've been to many Muslim countries with mosques shuttered. There could have been a myriad of reasons for this.
As for the beard, I know people who keep a beard for a few years then shave, I saw recent videos of elders with beards, however the young don't seem to have them. That might be something.
The Adhan is forbidden I can't comment on, I hope not.
I'm sorry to say that I have encountered many Central Asians who drink, it's actually quite common and doesn't have the same stigma that is attached with Arab and South Asian cultures. There simply might be a greater prevalence of folk who drink or it might be for the Han Chinese, who are also in the region.

It's not about if a Muslims drinks or not...
But the Cultural cleansing that is operating...
We both know... what China did in the past for other minorities after annexation of their land... and How they put ahead a certain program to assimilate the population... it's a secret to no one... Even CN themselves don't hide from it... since a step to ''Unite China''... since it's Creation...

What was only Few years ago part of the Culture is today being changed... Since you saw the vids ( 3 parts actually) you can't deny what is happening.

Now, many do acknowledge such practice... But they say it themselves... They don't care, They need that relationship with CN for the numerous reasons...Then it's their choice, no one can impose on them what they beleive to be best for themselves.

And let's be honest with Each others... We know what CN will do if some Chinese around the gloibe get mistreated... They make it known... and will use whatever in her power to find a solution...
Why, Muslims can't? are we weak? We got Money... Manpower... Nukes... Oil etc... What is left? Unity?Balls?

And it's not just the Uighurs... it's everywhere... In any situation... Muslims will find excuses to run from their responsibilities... We are seeing it when it comes to Palestine, Kashmir, Syria, Rohyngas etc...
It's like they traded their few years on this earth for their Honor.
Many will say... but it's our gov... They are sellouts or incompetent and so on... but in the End... the reality is... that gov didn't put himself there... and unfortunately it's the same thing everywhere in the Muslim world...

There was a Time when the world Trembled to the evocation of Muslims... Even though they were weaker than their opponent... Today... it's a state of slavery that many seems to enjoy as if it was freedom...

The other logic that many use also... is... When we get stronger... economically and military we will speak.... But it's the same as that guy who say that he doesn't have much to help his brother with few dollars but when he will get rich he will... Who on earth believe such guy to be genuine or truthful?

Last edited:
But in the context here, how come u aren't saying' damn these atheists banning Ramadan'?

Not all atheists are involved in this. The uighur oppression is specific to the chinese communist party.

Why do you have a problem with me saying chinese communists?

Not all atheists are involved in this. The uighur oppression is specific to the chinese communist party.

Why do you have a problem with me saying chinese communists?
Becos i cant see the link between communism n ràmadan.

There àre muslims who r also communists
Athéism has no exclusive correalation with communism

A religious person can be communist at the same time

Watch this then make that statement. It's from an independent travel vlogger who doesn't really give a crap about the Uighurs. In fact, his other vlogs show the beauty of China and in a positive light except when he visits Urumqi and Kashgar and the famous Id Kha mosque.

I don't understand why would telling China to stop violating human rights mean the end of relationship. Pakistani leaders especially Imran Khan came to power cursing and badmouthing America and using all kinds of obscenities against Trump and American nation (i remember vividly how he called Americans dumb for electing Trump and the crowd cheered) yet Pakistan is receiving help for economic bailout and there's no doubt about US-Pak relationship which despite its sour moments is always on track when needed.

Or Pakistan and Indias relationship, we've been at war, it has been terrible yet both countries trade and at times the relationship becomes good when there's not a madman like Modi in power.

This is nonsense and justification of soulless people. Turkey has publicly condemned China for their holocaust on Muslims yet Turkey is taking loans from China.

I don't know if you're a Muslim since this forum is overrun with Indians and communists so can't really tell but to a Muslim, there are three ranks of emaan. The highest is physically stopping oppression, then lower is condemning it with your mouth and the last is thinking it is wrong in your heart.

But of course, Pakistan is a coward country who can't dare attack India despite their repeated attempts so attacking China and liberating Uighur Muslims from these fascist Hitler grandsons communists is impossible to even dream about but don't be scared shitless.

Pakistan can easily condemn China and give a statement and be done with it.

These communists need Pakistan more than we need these communists. If Pakistan had a spine and feared Allah more than they fear China then we could've forced China to do a lot more cause of Pakistans geography.

But what I've seen - and God bless the courageous souls - is many Pakistanis don't even have the last rank of emaan and actually defend the holocaust by parroting Chinese lies. These Uighurs are terrorists, that's why China is doing it. Not long ago, China denied it, when exposed, it became terrorist reeeducation camps, wah.

What i find the height of Munafiqat from Muslims themselves is when Israel bombs Palestinians and call them terrorists, oh it's wrong and crimes against humanity or when India do it to Kashmiris, oh no poor Kashmiris. But when the most oppressive regime known to mankind today who's famous for censorship and absolute control of information and spying and communists of all people do what they're good at, it's all just Western propaganda?.

I feel like if Pakistan was getting money from Israel and India the way it's getting from China then it would've been okay to bomb Kashmir and Palestine too. Can't sabotage our relationship can we? And it would become western propaganda.

Becos i cant see the link between communism n ràmadan.

There àre muslims who r also communists
Athéism has no exclusive correalation with communism

A religious person can be communist at the same time

Lol joke of the century. Communism and Islam are opposite concepts. This is why China is cracking down hard on religion especially Muslims because Islam is the only religion which has made Jihad - fighting against oppression - mandatory on its followers and it sees it as a threat to the horrible genocides it has and wants to commit against people. This is why China is forcing them to renounce Islam.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/3321/can-one-be-a-muslim-and-a-communist-at-the-same-time

Last edited:
I have one question just out of curiosity, where do you find all these articles about Chinese muslim's situation, are these articles pushed to readers based on your location, because nothing ever comes in my searches unless I specifically google it

I have one question just out of curiosity, where do you find all these articles about Chinese muslim's situation, are these articles pushed to readers based on your location, because nothing ever comes in my searches unless I specifically google it

I mainly see them through facebook because I follow a lot of news websites + islamic speakers/scholars.

This page is pretty good - https://www.facebook.com/doamuslims2/
Talks about a whole range of issues from kashmir to syria to uighurs in china etc...

Heh. I have to struggle to find these little pieces of information. There's not much China is allowing to leak out and when that Arab vlogger bravely leaks out what's happening there is a goldfind.

He's moved on after making two videos, one in Urumqi and another in Kashgar to greener pastures. And for a long time, the Chinese would continue its propaganda until someone else dares to go there and manages to post videos or if the lucky victims who fled will give their stories which of course would be denied by the humanity lover Mao Dung followers.

I wouldn't be surprised that we have screwed up people on this forum from foreign funded entities who actually participate with the sole purpose to instigate misunderstandings. Yes, they get paid to be full or part-time trolls.

More importantly, just have a good look at which specific sources and nations are actually spreading such anti-China news. It is not a coincidence at all. It is planned and well thought out.

We have to remember one thing. They played this same game back in the day with so-called godless Russian commies. Remember how the Americans and her allies pitched the idea of us believing in one God and the Russian commies being godless enemies? Connect the dots folks. They are playing the same game all over again. Only this time the godless enemy is supposed to be China.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom