What's new

Allahs Sniper

WELL.........all is fair in luv and war ....i am a moderate who lives in today but wish to become one of them who can take them down for ever:) might sound funny to some but its real and i can ................i turst myself even when i am lost in the middle of night.......:pakistan:

What the hell are you talking about??????????:crazy:

The Iraqi sniper is doing what he believes is right, the American sniper is doing what he believes is right.

The Sniper probably is a real person, he probably did kill a lot of US soldiers. Why is 29 kills so hard to believe? Insurgents in Iraq shoot at the troops and then make a dash for it in their cars. There's videos on youtube of these attacks.

The Iraqi sniper is doing what he believes is right, the American sniper is doing what he believes is right.

The Sniper probably is a real person, he probably did kill a lot of US soldiers. Why is 29 kills so hard to believe? Insurgents in Iraq shoot at the troops and then make a dash for it in their cars. There's videos on youtube of these attacks.

This isn't the movies. And the Americans would have counter sniper teams. The simple truth is that "Juba" is a good propaganda figure. It is probably more than one shooter. It would be easier for different people than a single figure striding around like some Jason Bourne with a sniper rifle in his possession.

A very interesting read. When will nations learn this lesson that when you occupy, you are yourself occupied later either by guilt or by someone else. The times of war are over. This is one global village now. Let's learn to live in peace side-by-side without hurting anyone around us. I think it is easier and cheaper than going to wars.

Back
Top Bottom