What's new

Allocation in budget for education negates PTI’s claim

@Leader Please use common sense and be rationale as by documents Punjab allocates around 232 Billion PKR . KPK budget includes salaries too. Dont copy paste pics. use some wise.

I have shared correct figures many times with these people tagged but they keep on spreading venom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aage aage dekho hota hai kya, naya purana sab ek sa hai.

When I say IK is Merchant of Dreams (सपनो का सौदागर) then pakistanis bashed me like I am committed blasphemy .:cry:

102 Billion for education which is 29% of Naya Pakistan's Budget !!!

General Public Services is 64 Billion (Which is services government services)

Public schools teachers are Government hired come under public services government hired employees (Public school Teachers, Government officials, Public hospital workers etc, Mail man, Electricity meter checking official etc)

expense.jpg

Khattak has confirmed in Kal Tak the education budget is 18%.

This is how a country should be run.

We are at 43% literacy for women, 57% for men. In developed countries and even in India the literacy rate is well above 95%. UK is 99%.

This is pathetic, and with a large under 30s population it is a recipe for disaster. We need them educated and taught skills so they can contribute to society rather than running off and blowing up little girls.

Like I said lanat on everyone who voted for PMLN, they deserve this. Nawaz has not mentioned anything concrete about education reforms. In a province like Punjab, an educated populace would uplift the entire economy of the country, means other provinces get more money to play with.

But you missed a golden opportunity. Too busy concentrating on the present and forgetting about the future. Thats what we have been doing for the 60 years. Always looking for now, now now. A quick fix to the problems. Whilst completely ignoring some issues which will create a bigger headache than having no electricity.

https://www.facebook.com/PTIOfficial/posts/10151529370484527

Top three allocations in PTI's budget:

1. Education (29.8%) 102 Billion for education ..
2. Public Safety (11%)
3. Health (8.5%)

General Public Servcies -> 64 Billion Dollars, salaries for Government hired workers, politicians, school teachers, doctors , mail man , cleaning crew etc 18% = 64 Billion dollars !!

All you need is the will to serve the public and not to fill your own pockets in order to serve this nation! InshALLAH this will be start of a great and strong Pakistan.

TOTAL BUDGET 344 BILLION , SPENT ON 102 Billion ... so 29% !!! :p Basic math

KPK got less money then Punjab or Sindh , but thanks to TRUE LEADERSHIP the money is being spent on People

YE KAPTAN HI ... water boy nahi

296312-ImranKhan-1322056108-716-640x480.jpg

Reference:
http://pakedu.net/pakistani-educati...cation-gets-lions-share-of-provincial-budget/

graph-031.jpg

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led coalition government made history on Monday by allocating Rs102.5 billion for the education sector in the budget for fiscal year 2013-2014.

This is the highest amount ever allocated to education development in the province in any budget. For the current fiscal year, approximately Rs881 million more has been allocated for primary and secondary education. However, the numbers alone may be misleading; for the heads under which the money has been distributed have been changed this time around.

An estimated Rs60.5 billion has been allocated for government primary schools, administration, regional institutes for teachers’ education, secondary education and administration,

higher education along with secretary elementary and education department of K-P. Out of this figure, a massive Rs56.44 billion has been allocated for the salaries of employees while only Rs4.41 billion is allotted for non-salary expenditure.

Rs372 million has already been released in the form of grants to nine autonomous and semi-autonomous institutions for the current fiscal year, including Sangota Public School Swat, Cadet College Kohat, Cadet College Swat, Fazle Haq College Mardan, Bacha Khan Model School Jandool Dir, Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi, Centennial Model School Batkheila, Sabawoon School Rangmala Malakand and for the purchase of land for Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, DI Khan.

UNIVERSITY LEVEL

For fiscal year 2012-2013, the total budget estimate for higher education was Rs5.39 billion which was raised in the revised budget to Rs5.44 billion. The budget allocated for fiscal year 2013-2014 is estimated to be Rs6.05 billion for general colleges, archives and libraries. Out of the total amount, Rs5.4 billion has been allocated for salaries and Rs630 million for non-salary expenditure.

Rs600 million has been allocated for the establishment of a comprehensive monitoring system, while Rs20 million is allocated for the creation of K-P Education Commission and Joint Education Advisory Commission.

The amount for student scholarships under the ‘Stori da Pakhtunkhwa’ initiative has been increased to Rs360 million. In addition, Rs100 million has been allocated for scholarships of Rs200 per month per girl in select districts to boost the enrollment rate of girls in schools.

NAYA PAKISTAN WAS GIVEN LESS MONEY BUT .. .IT STILL SPEND THE MONEY ON PEOPLE AND IMRAN KHAN DID NOT GO TO IMF

does any one knew about Baluchistan budget for education?
Btw when KPK compare with Punjab, every one have to consider other elements too...
literacy rate of Punjab Vs KPK
Already Built Education Infrastructure
Quality of Education
Number of PHd's produced by each province a year
also does any one knew how many KPK have to spend just to rebuild and start the schools TTP destroyed?

i heard (not confirmed yet) but Baluchistan put 40+% of his budget for education :woot: if true then awesome for Pakistan.

Khattak has confirmed in Kal Tak the education budget is 18%

and

TOTAL BUDGET 344 BILLION , SPENT ON 102 Billion ... so 29% !!! :p Basic math

Does this mean KPK has a CM who can't do basic maths?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Public Servcies -> 64 Billion Dollars, salaries for Government hired workers, politicians, school teachers, doctors , mail man , cleaning crew etc 18% = 64 Billion dollars !!

and (I know you have written dollars above in your super excited childish mode so I will forgive you for that)

An estimated Rs60.5 billion has been allocated for government primary schools, administration, regional institutes for teachers’ education, secondary education and administration, higher education along with secretary elementary and education department of K-P. Out of this figure, a massive Rs56.44 billion has been allocated for the salaries of employees while only Rs4.41 billion is allotted for non-salary expenditure.

The quotes above from your post make no sense at all because I thought the government salaries were being paid from your earlier quote not the values mentioned in the second quote. Or is this PTI being corrupt?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The budget allocated for fiscal year 2013-2014 is estimated to be Rs6.05 billion for general colleges, archives and libraries. Out of the total amount, Rs5.4 billion has been allocated for salaries

Same again for this quote the salaries are mentioned in this break up too!

Lastly if you try adding all the values that you have written they don't reach the 60.5 bn allocated so I suggest you stop using these graphics any further.

i am not becoming badtameez but honestly m just pissed of from every day d!ck comparison between PTIans and PMLn guys. why dont you guys do something for Pakistan rather than wasting time on abusing each other. do criticism for good where its due. hopefully you will understand my point.

we do it with positive intentions, you have to have a good faith to begin with...

now bring your facts to the table against mine...

but if you cannot handle democratic rights of the people, stop poking.

we do it with positive intentions, you have to have a good faith to begin with...

now bring your facts to the table against mine...

but if you cannot handle democratic rights of the people, stop poking.

But do you believe everything has some limits, misuse of rights are also bad as media is misusing its rights for free speech.

But do you believe everything has some limits, misuse of rights are also bad as media is misusing its rights for free speech.

mian biwi razi, kiya karay ga qazi !!

If we want to progress this democratic debates should go on, yes hatred nahi honi chahiye... as long as they dont violate law, its their right, so are mine, to talk whatever we like..

now bring your facts on the table.

June 19, 2013

PESHAWAR: The tall claims of the PTI-led Khyber Pakhtun-khwa government about unprecedented increase in education budget have proved to be a mere jugglery of words as there is an increase of only Rs one billion in the development budget of education.:sick:

No new mega project is to be launched in the sector and only all the ongoing schemes have been retained. The projected amount in the budget for education has been shown as Rs66 billion by combining the current and development budget. Many in the government circles have claimed that the education budget has been enhanced from Rs6 billion to Rs66 billion, which is against the reality.
According to the budget document, the total allocation for education sector is Rs60 billion, which includes Rs56 billion for salaries and Rs4 billion non-salary expenses. The government claimed to have imposed an education emergency, but no such allocation has been made or project identified to show the government’s seriousness about education sector in practical terms. The amount allocated for development in the education sector under Annual Development Programme is Rs13 billion against the Rs12 billion of the previous government showing an increase of only Rs one billion.

The top focus proposed in the first budget of the new government was improvement of the conditions of the existing educational institution by constructing boundary walls, lavatories, rooms and provision of other facilities for which an allocation of Rs2 billion has been made. But this is not something new. It has been a continuous process for which similar allocations are made every year.

Similarly, Rs500 million amount has been allocated for introducing monitoring system in the education system. This scheme, too, is an initiative of the previous government, as all ground work for it has already been made. Even recruitment process for the scheme was started during the caretaker government. Third party monitoring of education institutions would be introduced for which an amount of Rs100 million has been allocated. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Education Commission and Joint Education Advisory Commission for reviewing curriculum and examination system is something new for which an allocation of Rs20 million has been made.

Stori Da Pakhtunkhwa is a project, which was launched by the Awami National Party-led former government which has been maintained. However, the monthly stipend of Rs10,000 -15000 in budget for the new fiscal year has been extended to top 20 position holders in all the boards for which an allocation of Rs360 million has been made.

Rokhana Pakhtunkhwa, another old project, has been extended with an allocation of Rs800 million. Focus would also be made on promotion of girl education in the remote districts like Kohistan, Battagram, Torghar like the previous government. Moreover, 100 new primary schools, upgrading of 50 primary schools to middle level, 50 middle schools to high and 25 high schools to higher secondary school level is in the next annual development programme. Work would also be started on the second phases of Cadet College Swat and Karnal Sher Khan College Swabi.

Allocation in budget for education negates PTI

Main ne to pehle he kaha tha sab topi drama ha.

@SEAL an here comes another piece off **** from you as usual man increase pti promised would happen in next five years step by step but what to expect from a supporter off corrupt morons Mian brothers that only show their low levels off character and morals

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't really care what News saya , we know what Imran Khan has allocated as per PTI's site

There is alot of misinformatio being spread sadly and there is no cure for that

https://www.facebook.com/PTIOfficial/posts/10151529370484527

I do not believe in "FAKE news videos"

What I believe is what I see on PTI maintained site

I think there is great amount of Shame in Sindh government and Punjab government as Naya Pakistan was paid less but , Imran khan still put %29 on education

Its sad because even when a beautiful graph was provide with COMPLETE break down , people still resort to copy paste , and "FABRICATION" and funny video clips botched together

lol

This SHAME will intensify in upcoming years as 6 DAM projects will complete in year giving revenue and electricity to Naya Pakistan while NAWAZ would still be scratching his head and begging india for electricty

TOTAL BUDGET 344 Billion , and when you add the items in this graph it will add up

expense.jpg

But the stuff in fake articles ... will be 100 billion or 150 billion short !!! lol

People will say oh its only 66 billion then can you explain where the 100 Billion went from 344 billio budget lol ....There are fake articles spreading recently and that after the realization how much Naya Pakistan has invested into people vs PPP and PML N

I have send an update to PTI to update them on the online campaign to spread false information online and suggested the post an official budget copy

We don't really care what News saya , we know what Imran Khan has allocated as per PTI's site

Would you believe the government provided white paper from the official site?

http://www.financekpp.gov.pk/FD/attachments/article/236/White%20Papers%202013-14.pdf

I do not believe in "FAKE news videos"

What I believe is what I see on PTI maintained site

Don't get into this loop of brain washing yourself it is a slippery slope indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Open page iv of the budget white paper and read the first line item in A - current revenue (btw all values in million)

General Publice service which was at Rs. 125823.153 in the revised estimate of last year and are at Rs. 59694.034 a difference of Rs. 66129.119

On the same page compare this to the the education budget the 9th line item on the budget.

Education Affairs and Services (Including Health Education etc) which was at Rs. 11225.143 in the revised estimate of last year and are at Rs. 72687.935 a difference of Rs. 61461.857

This is a roughly equal difference showing where the spending has gone.

Now if you open up the 1st page of the white paper and read the welfare budget Add up all the education sector expenses:

HIGHER EDUCATION, ARCHIVES & LIBRARIES Rs. 6055.093
TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND MANPOWER Rs. 1972.441
SOCIAL WELFARE, SPECIAL EDUCATION Rs. 928.34 (don't know exact break up but will include this)
ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION Rs. 60552.937

Totals across as: Rs. 69508.811
If we guesstimate and remove Rs. 2.5 bn for Archives, Libraries and Social welfare we get a figure of ~Rs. 67bn

What we actually are getting is around 20 percent if we don't include the guesstimate I made and around 19% if we do so at the end of the day still not near the 29% you are claiming. Please show me where I have made a mistake and I will be happy to accept and admit my mistake.

Its sad because even when a beautiful graph was provide with COMPLETE break down

I think its sad that you believe any old beautiful graph that you are shown!

Back
Top Bottom