What's new

Altaf Hussain gives Muftis, Ulema 24 Hrs to Condemn Attack on Malala

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I am no fan of Altaf Hussain and people need to stop getting distracted by who he is (even a broken clock is right twice a day).

The TTP claim they represent Islam; we need to know which religious leaders agree with their interpretation of Islam.
Sir their is not one thing in Islam their are several things in Islam on some Taliban are right and on some they are completely wrong

Sir their is not one thing in Islam their are several things in Islam on some Taliban are right and on some they are completely wrong

When it comes to shooting defenceless children, they are wrong. When it comes to education, they are wrong. When it comes to women's rights, they are wrong.

Simple as that.

... Or else he will expose their insides
... Or else he will shoot their daughters

... Or else he will expose himself :P

Take your pick. Expect the worse out of him. He's physically incapable of doing anything right, this whole I'm a modern guy out look with nothing to do with Islamism is easy for him. Obviously the devil's minions won't be Islamists. That doesn't mean we who are bombarded with Islamism day in and day out give him any sort of Shabashi for a natural byproduct of his viciousness.

really now? in what ways? murdering women for wanting education or killing our army personals or attacking minorities? shame on you

Great Work By Altaf Hussain....

There should be many guys like him who cut the religious or holy mask that Talibani swines have.

He may be most hated person himself but good things can be learnt from any one , even from our worst enemy.

He would be the last person on the face of the earth to whom I'll listen.

A guy who is not a Pakistani by nationality bears no right to participate in Pak politics. BTW mr. Hussain nation know very well about the status of this cowardly act - they don't need any endorsement.

Does this crap matters??

What will be more beneficial for nation bugged with Taliban. Should you people focus on what he said right now or what he did in past?

When it comes to shooting defenceless children, they are wrong. When it comes to education, they are wrong. When it comes to women's rights, they are wrong.

Simple as that.
Women have to wear Hijab when they go out on that they are right but women have to get education on education they are wrong

really now? in what ways? murdering women for wanting education or killing our army personals or attacking minorities? shame on you
Sir for your information it was your Army who attacked the Tribal areas first and on whose ordered they entered Tribals Areas we all know that

I think he is right. When drone attack TTP militant across border Ulema are fight to come to street. But one TTP attack Pakistani Soldier and innocents where are they ??

Because for first it is by US and for second it is by TTP.

Women have to wear Hijab when they go out on that they are right but women have to get education on education they are wrong

Sir for your information it was your Army who attacked the Tribal areas first and on whose ordered they entered Tribals Areas we all know that

That doesnt mean you will force someone to wear what they want and not done so,they will kill them. And also they are mostly Afghan taliban and how come someone accept some Foreign militants order you what to do and what not...

I don't want to get into the hijab debate but I hope you will agree that there are different interpretations of Islam and they differ on that subject. In a diverse country, we have to allow for difference of opinion, even within the Muslim community.

However, as you noted, on education there is no disagreement. All agree that education is a right and a duty.

So let's all work together on the things where all Muslims agree and we can leave the more contentious issues til later.

The problem with the Taliban is not their different interpretation, which can and should be debated rationally, but the mindset that differences can be solved through violence and anyone who disagrees with them must be killed. What we need the religious leaders to say UNEQUIVOCALLY is that violence is not an option. And let's not bring the PA into this to justify TTP anger; the PA has no wish to go around killing Pakistanis randomly; they only retaliate when the TTP commit violence in the first place.

I don't want to get into the hijab debate but I hope you will agree that there are different interpretations of Islam and they differ on that subject. In a diverse country, we have to allow for difference of opinion, even within the Muslim community.

However, as you noted, on education there is no disagreement. All agree that education is a right and a duty.

So let's all work together on the things where all Muslims agree and we can leave the more contentious issues til later.

The problem with the Taliban is not their different interpretation, which can and should be debated rationally, but the mindset that differences can be solved through violence and anyone who disagrees with them must be killed. What we need the religious leaders to say UNEQUIVOCALLY is that violence is not an option. And let's not bring the PA into this to justify TTP anger; the PA has no wish to go around killing Pakistanis randomly; they only retaliate when the TTP commit violence in the first place.

No Sir we can allow difference of opinion be used to break laws of Islam sir their is one common ground difference is only on Niqab Sir first make compulsory other than that Niqab can be discussed later Sir first it was Army who attacked the areas their was not TTP at that time Sir

What effect that condemnation will have on the minds of killers?

Or in other words, in mullah fatwon ki kia auqaaat hai?

Are they gonna change the mentality of killers?

No Sir we can allow difference of opinion be used to break laws of Islam sir their is one common ground difference is only on Niqab Sir first make compulsory other than that Niqab can be discussed later Sir first it was Army who attacked the areas their was not TTP at that time Sir
Did the Prophet (PBUH) ever make it COMPULSORY for one and all? Answer that

Purely Ideologically speaking, MQM/Altaf Hussain's got to be the most progressive party/person in the mainstream politics.
Though my vote's reserved for Asif Sahab. Yes, like any other politician, Altaf Hussain or MQM has it's flaws. But MQM over the years has done a tremendous job of cleansing Karachi from this scum of the earth known as Mullahs.

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Thursday gave 24 hours ultimatum to all top muftis and ulema (clerics) of the country to openly denounce the cowardly attack on young Pakistani children’s rights activist Malala Yousafzai or else he will ‘expose’ them, DawnNews reported.

In a statement, issued by the party, Hussain vowed to expose all clerics, who will fail to condemn the attack by banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), in his scheduled speech at the party’s workers convention on Sunday.

The MQM chief had declared the attack on Malala as an attack on all humanity and said that perpetrators of the vile act should be swiftly brought to justice.

Malala along with two other schoolmates sustained bullet injuries when armed assailants opened fire on their school van in Mingora city, Swat on Tuesday.

The TTP had taken responsibility for attacking the national peace award winner on the same day.

The Taliban, who have killed thousands of people across Pakistan in the last five years and destroyed hundreds of girls’ schools, have issued a statement saying that any female who opposes them should be killed.

Altaf gives muftis, ulema 24 hrs to condemn attack on Malala | DAWN.COM

or I will send the MQM assassination squad after you!!, he said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom