What's new

Altaf Hussain took revenge of Nine Zero raid from Rangers

OMG! i mean not a single street in this "unsecured" DHA has barriers placed because of insecurity like every 2nd street of Gulshan,Johar and other areas. And the biggest plus in DHA is that there is no MQM, only hamdards of MQM who migrated to southern parts amid the highest point of lawlessness in MQM-PPP era of 2008-2011

on the other hand DHA have many hamdards of the global jihad and the rest of them.. you remember the assets

Haters can whine and pull out their hairs, MQM and Altaf Bhai cannot be taken out of our hearts. Altaf Hussain is not just a leader but an ideology. And ideologies are bullet-proof.

Rangers action against MQM will only result in more political capital. Urdu speakers are well aware of the intentions of these so-called armed forces who are dominated by racist people from the big province.

From FATA to Baluchistan; from Interior Sindh to Karachi, everybody knows what the Pakistan Army is actually called? Am I supposed to write that name here?
I Agree with you on everything about MQM at least on everything but cant you stop this Urdu Speaker thing and try to replace that with Karachiite. This wont be that hard because Urdu Speakers are biggest Stakeholders here but there are other communities which are contributing alongside as well so grow up and start thinking for all Karachiite not just one Group here as this mentality is the reason why MQM is criticized the most. I am MQM supporter myself but I support them as Voice for all Karachi not just Urdu Speakers that is the point where MQM needs to go to strengthen rather confined to Central and West Karachi.

Haters can whine and pull out their hairs, MQM and Altaf Bhai cannot be taken out of our hearts. Altaf Hussain is not just a leader but an ideology. And ideologies are bullet-proof.

Rangers action against MQM will only result in more political capital. Urdu speakers are well aware of the intentions of these so-called armed forces who are dominated by racist people from the big province.

From FATA to Baluchistan; from Interior Sindh to Karachi, everybody knows what the Pakistan Army is actually called? Am I supposed to write that name here?
Don't bring Army inside it, it's our respectable institute for few persons to blame all army is very bad think, it was the same Army MQM work happily for 9 years in Mushraff era, isn't? AH also clear says that in social media if some one blaming army against MQM are not our supporters.
Don't cross the line which damage our army dignity and proud.

Back
Top Bottom