What's new

Altaf seriously ill

I am perfectly relaxed as these things don't bother me, but do continue to poison the minds of Pakistanis who seem to be hung up on ethnic issues (I am not saying you are, just a general observation as we sometimes tend to do the same against all the ethnicities of Pakistan).

I am perfectly relaxed as these things don't bother me, but do continue to poison the minds of Pakistanis who seem to be hung up on ethnic issues (I am not saying you are, just a general observation as we sometimes tend to do the same against all the ethnicities of Pakistan).

your remarks doesnt seem relaxed ... Go through this thread (Link below ) and see for your self who is poisioning what !
The sort of junk written against mqm and its leaders.. as a voter it i have to defend atleast !?

http://http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/5623-altaf-hussain-pakistans-top-most-terrorist-says-imran-khan.html

Perhaps nature has decided to take care of Pakistan's problems.

nothing will happen to ALTAF BHAI! reason being even the devil doesn't want him! he will survive for sure i bet my left & right n*t on it!

he is not that nice to die early! naik loog jaldi martay hain! he will live as long as bal thackray!

nothing will happen to ALTAF BHAI! reason being even the devil doesn't want him! he will survive for sure i bet my left & right n*t on it!

he is not that nice to die early! naik loog jaldi martay hain! he will live as long as bal thackray!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw, the sooner the altaf dies the better he is destroying the MQM but it will cost you left right ***

Last edited:
Altaf seriously ill

LAHORE: The mysterious absence of MQM chief Altaf Hussain from the political scene has raised several doubts about his health, with sources claiming Altaf is currently undergoing treatment in Germany. However, an MQM spokesman expressed his ignorance of such reports. The exact nature of Altaf’s illness is not clear as yet, as MQM spokesman Salahuddin did not deny or confirm the rumours.

He said Altaf was out of London and his location could not be disclosed due to security concerns.

The spokesman said Altaf had addressed the party on March 16 and was in good health at the time. Sources disclosed that PML-Q President Shujaat Hussain had recommended a homeopathic doctor in Germany to Altaf. Former prime minister Shujaat and former Senate chairman Waseem Sajjad have both been under the doctor’s care for some time. The MQM chief also did not meet the president during Asif Ali Zardari’s last trip to the United Kingdom. The sources said that since that time, Altaf has been under treatment. It was reported that Altaf had ignored the president, however, MQM denied this impression. A party spokesman said at the time that the PPP and MQM had cordial relations and Altaf had not met Zardari because he was not in London.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Thanks mate you made my day:yahoo::rofl:

good luck for your next journey...
m being a bit over-optimistic!!;)

Wish a peaeful recovery , I think MQM is part of pakistan , and they have done alot for people in Karachi etc

Provided violence is rejected MQM initiatives are extremely positive
which was also stated by retired army officials

We need to look forward , and not hang up on issues 30 years ago time has moved on .

The only thing that should matter is this flag :pakistan::pop:

More sensible reply from AZADPAKISTAN.....People in Pakistan have failed to realized that AH is as much terrorist as AZ, NAWAZ, and all others....didn't they killed more people than he did....who buried 27 MQM activists in Margilla hills? Gen Ayub's son killed dozens innocent people in Karachi street for nothing.....wake up and remove the hatred from your hart.....

AH is as criminal as all other...and by the way we all have to join that Journey....sooner or later....;)

altaf kills his own MQM workers, its because of him that the party is not functioning properly, lots of fights between them. the educated people which MQM recruits are wasted just because of altaf. one man is ruling the party in his own way, the MQM prominent members have become extremely annoyed with him, his departure will only pave way for a better MQM with good leadership.

Altaf Hussain may be very ill and I hope he recovers soon however it may be a positive twist and they will have a new democratically elected leaders

Altaf Hussain may be very ill and I hope he recovers soon however it may be a positive twist and they will have a new democratically elected leaders
I'm hoping this too, I think he has stifled the leadership potential of his party, quite like every other party leader in the country.

@AzadPakistan, Very well written. Ethnicity aside, I don't like him as a person. A more matured person in his place could have done wonders not only in Karachi, but across the country.
Thats just my 2 cents.

may be he is invited in India for lunch with raw , mossad and cia :rofl::rofl:

why bring India in every thread. Its about pakistan.

If India has involve in this as u says the situation will be very different.

But we are a peace loving nation. And currently don't have a leader with strong will like Mrs. Indira Gandhi.

Back
Top Bottom