What's new

Amar Jawan memorial vandalism

There are always going to be a small number of ignorant aholes with no respcet or knowledge of such things. One must not get worked up and blow this out of proportion, India is a nation of 1.2 BILLION people and the majority of Indians would never dream of doing anything like this and the military is held in high esteem by most. During certain unrest in London a couple of years ago the war mermorial in central london was equally vanadlised and such acts are common at many of the smaller memorials around the UK some people are just too stupid or disrespectful for words.

These Hooligans should be taken to the task, there is no way that we should allow hooligans to spread hate in the name of religion irrespective of their communities or parties.They have hurt the sentiments of our nation and they should be awarded maximum sentence for the same.

very sad, the worst form of protest is vandalizing public property and beautification.

Oscar - if you understand the background it is this -

The memorial is in remembrance of two freedom fighters, who lost their lives in the 1857 revolt. Their names are Mangal Gedia and Sayyed Hussain, and both were from Mumbai."

Now I would like to understand what is your take as a Pakistani.

You people are just freaking out for the damage done to the memorial.Think about British tolerance when bodies of dead soldiers arrive from Afghanistan and people/relatives of the soldiers see the protest on the dead bodies of their loved soldiers.Learn from British to show tolerance and patience.

You people are just freaking out for the damage done to the memorial.Think about British tolerance when bodies of dead soldiers arrive from Afghanistan and people/relatives of the soldiers see the protest on the dead bodies of their loved soldiers.Learn from British to show tolerance and patience.

Ajtr - I was one who was seething with rage when some idiots protested when the dead bodies of British soldiers arrived. And I am always of the view that the soldier of a country died for a just cause and I have not discriminated based upon a country. I like your postings but in this case I would say "take a hike".

Idk where you got this from, look up the EDL- formed in as a direct result of a group of aholes protesting the return of a group of Brit soliders from Afghanistan.

Oscar - if you understand the background it is this -

The memorial is in remembrance of two freedom fighters, who lost their lives in the 1857 revolt. Their names are Mangal Gedia and Sayyed Hussain, and both were from Mumbai."

Now I would like to understand what is your take as a Pakistani.

Bullet in the head and then arrest his family and put them in jail for bringing up this mullah pice of ****.

Rip him a new one.:angry:

This is not beautification ,this is like a worship and prayer place for all those who lost there brave ones.

Guys, religion has VERY little to do with it. This is tribalism at best but it is more about angry young men doing what they do best- destroying and creating nuisance.

Idk where you got this from, look up the EDL- formed in as a direct result of a group of aholes protesting the return of a group of Brit soliders from Afghanistan.

Guys, religion has VERY little to do with it. This is tribalism at best but it is more about angry young men doing what they do best- destroying and creating nuisance.

Sorry mate - I do not bring in religion or country when it comes to monuments for soldiers. For me, a Pakistani soldier who had lost his life in a war with India is the same as an Indian soldier who had lost his life in a war or a US soldier who had lost his life.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/202332-amar-jawan-memorial-vandalism.html#ixzz23Wu0GG5C

true, let the ppl vent tough.

If this was all religion we wouldn't be angry on the desecration of two Muslim martyrs would we. Such mofo come in all types from anarchists in Europe to terrorists in south asia ,but we seriously need to get out of this appeasement policies and nip the dam think already..

A thought to ponder- Have you guys have heard any politician condemning this act? compare this with their reaction , when a mayavati's illegal statue is busted.

These acts cannot be justified in any means ,they have insulted the nation and those who laid there life to protect us.shame on these people really horrible,we people should find them give proper reward.

Back
Top Bottom