What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

407170_330868773619731_562545234_n.jpg

See how we can defeat Australia,,,,:D:lol::rofl::victory:

YOUR AN IDIOT.

our finest:bad: players scraps it to eighth continuous test defeat...it means worst is yet to come:hitwall:

Well as expected India were abused by Australia, I expect the ODI series result to be the same. And Rahul Dravid is all set to retire. Will be interesting to see India without Laxman, Dravid and Tendulkar in the future.

Maybe not i imagine there will be a lot of changes with the team.

Mate dont count it, after all its the indian cricket team and the BCCI,

now back to the barbie, got the sauages on high! cheers mate the VB's going down nice on this warm 34 degree day in melbourne.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Well as expected India were abused by Australia, I expect the ODI series result to be the same. And Rahul Dravid is all set to retire. Will be interesting to see India without Laxman, Dravid and Tendulkar in the future.

hopefully it will be a birth of a new indian team with a hunger to win.

the only one to flush our here is Sehwag...he is really a pain in a$$ of ur cricket team..he is the only guy in the team who play for himself:tdown:

the only one to flush our here is Sehwag...he is really a pain in a$$ of ur cricket team..he is the only guy in the team who play for himself:tdown:

He should be banned from the test format someone who is so self-centred only to score runs and not worry about conserving wickets and playing each ball on its merits. He is totally inappropriate for test matches just a brainless chunk of meat swinging the bat to everything.

Mate dont count it, after all its the indian cricket team and the BCCI,

now back to the barbie, got the sauages on high! cheers mate the VB's going down nice on this warm 34 degree day in melbourne.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

hopefully it will be a birth of a new indian team with hunger to win.
nothing gonna happen..with coming IPL bonanza...cricket fan will forget this defeat too and will be seen cheering their fav players...dude i just hate IPL:sick:

nothing gonna happen..with coming IPL bonanza...cricket fan will forget this defeat too and will be seen cheering their fav players...dude i just hate IPL:sick:

Well if you cant change everyone lets start with ourselfs i quit IPL after since its corruption and effects on the indian cricket team as whole. i just stopped watching it even though chennai won 2 titles. just turn off the TV for a start. test cricket is the ulimate form of cricket i will not see IPL destory it.

A team can not be complete without a good bowling attack , specially in longer version of games ......... what your board is doing is not investing on developing fast bowlers rather spending millions on some wasteful leagues, as a result indian fast bowlers are just a sign of mockery (no offence) in front of real strong built fast bowlers,,, Inidan team also call them fast bowlers who ball around 120kphs , irfan is an example...bowlers with this kinda pace are called part timers lol in many cricket playing nations ...trott is a part timer but he can ball at same pace like irfan

Pace do matters specially on fast , bouncy tracks you get in eng,au and SA

Irfan is a swing bowler and is now bowling at 135kph constantly.he can be lethal if he does swing the bowl in tri series.and team india now has three fast bowlers umesh yadav,ishant sharma and varun aaron who can bowl at 150kph.Varun Aaron is the fastest bowler of india.Even Wasim Akram admitted that Zaheer Khan is the best swing bowler in the world today. And express pace isn,t always necessary.for ex:india had nearly won the test series in south africa last year with zaheer and sreeshanth.

Support for Football is on the rise in india...

Kingfisher East Bengal FC vs McDowell Mohun Bagan AC
Attendance : 101,286
Venue : Yuba Bharati Krirangan (Salt Lake) Stadium

407432_328624287177092_136684503037739_961070_1601420254_n.jpg

Full house today in Shillong for shilong lajong FC vs Pune FC

429197_332816013424586_596927666_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom