What's new

Amazing Junoon of Lahoris at Dr Yasmine Rashid's Rally on

entire state funding and investment directed to lahore yet lahoris not satisfied.

Yet Lahore isn't very clean as showbaz makes it out to be. Making Karachi into Lahore? Lol what a joke; talking as if Lahore is something to marvel upon.
Don't entertain him, he is a false flagger indian.

Amazing Junoon of Lahoris at Dr Yasmine Rashid's Rally on 02.07.2018
finally people are fed up of sharifs. Shebaz sharif lollipop of metro and orange will only work for so long.what People really need is human development.

Yet Lahore isn't very clean as showbaz makes it out to be. Making Karachi into Lahore? Lol what a joke; talking as if Lahore is something to marvel upon.

never said that, if lahoris cannot make it enough with entire state funding going to lahore than one may only say incompetence. wont get better than that.

Last edited:
He is actually a Altaf lover bihari, who hates Pukhtoons and Punjabis.
Then he is worse then indians because I know some Pukhtoons who are proud of being a Pakistani and they love Pakistan more then anything and are very loyal to Pakistan, so hating/insulting them means insulting Pakistan.

Last edited:
Then he is worse then indians because I know some Pukhtoons who are proud of being a Pakistani and they love Pakistan more then anything and are very loyal to Pakistan, so hating/insulting then means insulting Pakistan.

Yes i agree, i am one of those Pukhtoons

I don't know why mods aren't banning him, he is insulting Pakistan/Pakistanis in every thread and still roaming around easily.

Yes i agree, i am one of those Pukhtoons
You don't need to say this bhai. Anyone can see through your posts that you're a proud Pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom