What's new

Amazing Swat !!

There is something amazing about these photos. I have travelled to most parts of the world including Switzerland seen some breathtaking scenesbut you feel a strange connection going over these snaps.

Many thanks for sharing these and for making me realise there is still some part of me that craves for the glory days to return.

It's distressing to fathom this is now a no-go area due to the activity of the Taliban militants and other terrorist organisations using it as their hideout so I'm told !!!!!!!

There is something amazing about these photos. I have travelled to most parts of the world including Switzerland seen some breathtaking scenesbut you feel a strange connection going over these snaps.

Many thanks for sharing these and for making me realise there is still some part of me that craves for the glory days to return.

It's distressing to fathom this is now a no-go area due to the activity of the Taliban militants and other terrorist organisations using it as their hideout so I'm told !!!!!!!

It Was..but now it is Not ...Thanks to the Pak Army. You can Go any where all alone or with yr family.You just name it.Gaat ? Pio Char ? Mian Kaly ? Gwalarai ?

I go to these places almost every week.and not just me Many other people from Diffrent Organization including Females.

If there is a place where you can go without any fear rite now in our country it is Swat !!

Has anyone been to Kumrat in the Dir district? That's an awsome place too

has anyone been to KHEN-DOL lake, 2hrs hiking from main kalam market.(i believe very few ppl even know about it,very remote and extremely difficult hiking trek).please upload any picture u have.i have been there but without camera.:_(

Back
Top Bottom