What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 50 engines still not delivered news came is very new. It is a more recent news than Kanwa and it comes straight from the source, the maker of RD-93 engine. So it seems either the chinese are lying to you, or PAF is lying to the nation, or both.

Trust me , they have been here long enough not to be considered what you mean by " faceless " :D

So you believe Kanwa on that news , but still do not take their word on Block - 2 and BVR capability , hypocrisy isn't it ? :azn:

Where does the 50 engine story come from ? Get me the Kanwa scan or link for that ... What are you trying to imply ? Is there a link from Klimov confirming that some 50 engines haven't been delivered ?

Russia to Supply Engines for Chinese Fighters - Kommersant Moscow
Rosoboronexport signed a contract with China on supplying 100 RD-93 engines for Chinese fighters FC-1.
This is a news from 2005 , you think that they haven't delivered 100 engines by now ...

So , I do not think anybody is lying to anyone ... Changing the course of the debate , you are just trying to :P ... After when you have been confirmed of the integration of the BVR on JFT by a senior member of PAF in the Kanwa article not to mention the very clear indications , pictures , insider reports etc ...

See the date of that link fanboy.

I posted that link plenty of time and yet your brain didn't register it. you are hopeless!

"Finally, the RD-93, a RD-33 derivative with the low-mounted accessory gearbox, is exported to China to fit FC-1 (JF-17) light single-engine fighters. The deal for 100 RD-93s with an option for 400 more was clinched in April 2005. The first 15 engines were assembled by Klimov, and Chernyshev has handled the rest of the deliveries since 2006. The contract is half-complete, and the deliveries shall resume as soon as the customer submits its request."
Take-off Magazine : RD-33: output on the rise

You believe some faceless characters on the forum, then good for you, but bad it's for logic and proof.

RD-93 is being upgraded so that they have a better thrust... block 2 will feature these upgraded RD 93's. News is in JF-17 forum from rusiian sources.!

I posted that link plenty of time and yet your brain didn't register it. you are hopeless!

"Finally, the RD-93, a RD-33 derivative with the low-mounted accessory gearbox, is exported to China to fit FC-1 (JF-17) light single-engine fighters. The deal for 100 RD-93s with an option for 400 more was clinched in April 2005. The first 15 engines were assembled by Klimov, and Chernyshev has handled the rest of the deliveries since 2006. The contract is half-complete, and the deliveries shall resume as soon as the customer submits its request."
Take-off Magazine : RD-33: output on the rise

You believe some faceless characters on the forum, then good for you, but bad it's for logic and proof.

Really ? When did you ? :azn: ... You just posted this crappy story made by yourself right after you were refuted on the JFT's not having BVR claim :lol:

So is there an indication that the customer hasn't submitted further request ?

So , now a senior officer's interview of PAF to Kanwa becomes a " faceless " character and bad for logic and proof ? :P Take a break !

RD-93 is being upgraded so that they have a better thrust... block 2 will feature these upgraded RD 93's. News is in JF-17 forum from rusiian sources.!

Go easy on him , he's just recovering from the shock of being refuted on what he was claiming from 20 pages now almost ... :lol: The Kanwa source confirms that SD-10 is certified and operational with the JFT that too by a PAF officer ... So now he's trying diversionary tactics of this and that happening , ever hear of SNAFU ? :D

Faceless character is for your forum fanboy buddies.
I posted it before, see it for yourself. It's not my fault you're a douche.

It clearly says, you have only got 50 engines till now. Good luck on your block 2. I wonder how it will fly, maybe it will fly when Pigs fly. :lol:

It clearly says, you have only got 50 engines till now. Good luck on your block 2. I wonder how it will fly, maybe it will fly when Pigs fly. :lol:

:lol: There's no need to call names if you are refuted badly ... :P They are not fanboys , they are credible people who have access to PAF ... :azn:

Oh they will fly ... Dont you worry for that ! I haven't still got any link for Pakistan not making additional request or cancellation of order which was yet another claim by you :rofl: ... Kanwa or Klimov will do , do they exist though ?

Or you can wonder when will LCA actually get into service with continuously extended induction deadlines ? :D Maybe when pigs fly , as you said ...

secure, please go to JF-17 thread. Today pic of SD-10 attached to JF-17 was posted. Please copy that pic and post it here.

secure, please go to JF-17 thread. Today pic of SD-10 attached to JF-17 was posted. Please copy that pic and post it here.

Fullscreen%2520capture%252010282012%252055822%2520AM.bmp.jpg

You mean this one ? :) Yes , it is confirmed that is SD-10A ...

Fullscreen%2520capture%252010282012%252055822%2520AM.bmp.jpg

You mean this one ? :) Yes , it is confirmed that is SD-10A ...

thanks :).... Retards next excuse... FC 1 and JF-17 is two different aircrafts... but FC-1 is rejected by PLAFF according to retarded logic... So point to ponder, why FC-1 is still going through weapon tests and increase load tests at 200 percent!

thanks :).... Retards next excuse... FC 1 and JF-17 is two different aircrafts... but FC-1 is rejected by PLAFF according to retarded logic... So point to ponder, why FC-1 is still going through weapon tests and increase load tests at 200 percent!

Always welcome you are , brother ... :) Well , nothing can be done for people who want to bury their head in the sand and remain in denial mode :lol: ... Do you really think they will ponder ? :no: I gave them clear indications at first which were more than enough but they continued making childish excuses before getting pawned with pics , insider reports and now an official interview with PAF officer !

gesseler should burn to ashes now... Since JF-17 tested missile before LCA :D

:lol: They are trying to compare an operational mature fighter with an aircraft who God knows when will be completed and inducted but wait there are people like Ezioaltair who can get Tejas inducted before FOC :rofl:

:lol: They are trying to compare an operational mature fighter with an aircraft who God knows when will be completed and inducted but wait there are people like Ezioaltair who can get Tejas inducted before FOC :rofl:

See how you take it off-topic? The question was, can Pakistani JF-17s fire BVRs, and does Pakistan even have the SD-10. The answer to the latter is obviously no, since you haven't delivered any proof yet. :lol:

They planned FOC by 2014, and yet planned for squadron number one by 2013. SO earlier, they were allowed to induct aircraft before FOC, and now, they aren't allowed? Kya sir ji, what logic??

EzioAltaïr;3544800 said:
See how you take it off-topic? The question was, can Pakistani JF-17s fire BVRs, and does Pakistan even have the SD-10. The answer to the latter is obviously no, since you haven't delivered any proof yet. :lol:

They planned FOC by 2014, and yet planned for squadron number one by 2013. SO earlier, they were allowed to induct aircraft before FOC, and now, they aren't allowed? Kya sir ji, what logic??

Off topic ? :azn: ... You are now going round and round in circles , you haven't even read the previous sources I quoted ... Yes it can which was the main question , as proven beyond doubt from a senior PAF officer's interview and the answer to the next question if we have the capability and it is operational with our squadrons ( check the Kanwa interview ) then logic dictates that we have it too , doesn't matter if a formal announcement of the delivery of PL-12 was made or not ... :azn: ISPR is not going to report the purchase of every single missile in the inventory let alone the exact number , forget it ... To this day , no one knows how many MAA-1A Piranha missile Pakistan purchased from Brazil ... I remember your lot displaying the same denial mode when Pakistan took delivery of F16 BlK 52 that Pakistan doesn't have Aim-120 :rofl: Should I tell you what happened next ?

Yeah , when they planned for induction of squadron in 2013 , they didn't know that they had to get IOC-2 - a unique step to recertify aircraft and must I mention the first time in the history of aeronautics that an aircraft has to prove airworthiness twice which shows something is definitely wrong with Tejas :P instead of FOC ... Explains it ? ... It is impossible to induct aircraft before FOC's ... I do not know what is so hard to understand about aircrafts getting inducted after certification ... I posted two credible links , one from Jane quoting Indian sources about when operational service is possible and it states 2015 or beyond so genius how are you getting it next year ? :azn:

The initial operational clearance (IOC) for India's locally designed Tejas Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) has been further delayed to mid-2013 . IAF officials estimate the single-engine LCA will eventually secure IOC by mid-2013, with final operational clearance (FOC) following in 2015 , its active squadron service with the Indian Air Force (IAF) to 2015, if not beyond ...

Tejas IOC pushed back to 2013

:lol: There's no need to call names if you are refuted badly ... :P They are not fanboys , they are credible people who have access to PAF ... :azn:

Oh they will fly ... Dont you worry for that ! I haven't still got any link for Pakistan not making additional request or cancellation of order which was yet another claim by you :rofl: ... Kanwa or Klimov will do , do they exist though ?
I'm not calling any names, only saying what is their profession. :tongue:

How can they fly without engines? Who knows when will PAF will place the order and then they have to manufacture it. They still haven't made any request in July 2012. Even if they place the request now, they have to start manufacture them, and so easily end of 2013 atleast for Block 2. :lol:

And the pic, the Kanwa interview already confimed that SD-10 is still under testing. The pic too is from Prototype in China undergoing testing, not PAF operational squadron(see the CAC insignia). So since the pic is brand new posted only Yesterday, SD-10 is still under testing in China. What a shame! :P And you talk about LCA, while your own behind is leaking... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom