What's new

AMERICA AT WAR : AGAIN! what it means for Bangladesh , India , Pakistan,

The only country to be suffering most is USA itself. If oil prices shoot up, the US $, which is currently in ICU, will soon be in grave.

Well, US know exactly regarding economic maths for almost fifty years, they will get Arab leagues to cover the expenses on Syria, exchange oil for money possible from Saudi Arabia, and selling high tech military equipment to India or allies for multi-billion dollars.

FIRST IRAQ, THEN AFGANISTAN THAN IRAN THEN SERIA ,THEN MAY BE TURKEY THEN IRAN AGAIN THEN PAKISTAN AND EGYPT MAY FACE AMERICA

We can do just one thing give a statement what more you can expect

If the US sends boots on the ground they are gonna come here to ask us to send soldiers...and we will hopefully refuse like the last two times!

Before last two times we didn't refuse, don't guess in advance....we don't have any policy. Also, let the war begin 1st. If Russia doesn't go out of the scene, it'll divert to something unimaginable and no one may ask us to send peace troops though I believe Russia will finally get out of the scene like it did during Libya attack.

It can very well mean cleanup (reconstruction business) for some of the Indian companies apart from things getting costlier in dollar term.

Also post war demand of cheap labour for construction from Indian sub-continent.

kalu miah would be happy, with all his new found shia hatred/arab love etc.. these days

Well, US know exactly regarding economic maths for almost fifty years, they will get Arab leagues to cover the expenses on Syria, exchange oil for money possible from Saudi Arabia, and selling high tech military equipment to India or allies for multi-billion dollars.

Yes i know what you mean..its the Petro-Dollar, as someone said. But i doubt they would be able to sustain this for long.

Cheers!!!

Its means fk all, i think America should bomb the crap out of the Assad's regime in limited strikes to bring that barbaric dictator to a end, a painful end to that effect.

bas*ard bombed his own people with chemical weapon's just image if his own family was knocked out with that. he and his supporters should not be spared. i support Obama 100%.

this is my own opinion so i could care less about what everyone else thinks on this forum, according to Pakistan and Bangladesh I could not care less on how this affects them. It will not affect India and it should not impact India in any way.

One American's comment on US attack plan on Syria (taken from guardian):

The world has made a clear statement ? Even as an American, I can't agree with your statement; we and the French seem to be the only ones in the world that want to bomb Syria, so when did the world encompass only two nations ? Additionally, why is it that we can use weapons that effectively carry a variant of napalm as its payload, or double tap drone strikes and others not be allowed to workout out their civil war using whatever weapons that they chose to use, in this case it may be sarin (necessary compounds for which were sold to the Syrians, last year by the British) ? Double standards, my friend. Also, displaced people rarely go back to bombed out homelands. I guarantee that the desire to intervene is not humanitarian, and is largely related to oil and land. Unless you are a government troll, your statement is ridiculous, and if you are a government troll, then I am glad that you are doing your job.

Syria crisis: China joins Russia in opposing military strikes | World news | theguardian.com

Back
Top Bottom