What's new

American Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not OUR fault, it's the Western infidel influence...we're the VICTIMS here".

Heard it before. Broken record. Find a new excuse. Or better yet, quit making excuses.

As you command!

And now in other news...I don't watch CNN, nor Fox News for that matter. Ironically enough, I've learned the most about Islam from people online, such as yourself.

And what does all that have to do with the abyssmally poor rights of women in your typical Muslim country? Or don't you want to brag some more about the many rights granted to women by Islam for the past 1400 years?

None of the muslim countries implement Islam..

Go and study what khilafah system is first before you pass any comments about it.
Over here where we promote freedom of speech, we debate it out. We obviously have a difference of opinion about what Islam IS, so it's safe to say your version of Khalifah is going to be different.

If you're right, prove it. Meanwhile you'd have to bear the attrocity of reading my comments.

Democercy would certianly be the first step, the thing is that us as the people want a united ummah, the people of arabs, iranians, pakistanis etc etc, us people want a united ummah but our leaders don't want that because it'll risk their powers. Having democerecy, it will be our choice who should lead the country/ unite the ummah. Who ever you vote for. <--- That's democercy for ya :D

PS: The klifia law also has democercy, you have freedom of speech and other things that democerecy offeres, only the klifa democercy has all the bad parts of democercey out,( Yes democercey might be good but it isnt perfect now is it?):P
So basically Khalifah is something nice. What is it exactly? Something nice.

Over here where we promote freedom of speech, we debate it out. We obviously have a difference of opinion about what Islam IS, so it's safe to say your version of Khalifah is going to be different.

I'm pretty sure you're on the right track here Asim.

His Khalifah probably won't involve things like freedom of speech and debate.

That's a wild guess though.

I guess...

He's quick to point out that Democracy and Freedom are western "innovations", but it's quite clear that even the Muslims initially adopted these values.

So basically to not support democracy would be to support a corrupted form of Islam. One that empowers a clergy class over the common people.

I guess...

He's quick to point out that Democracy and Freedom are western "innovations", but it's quite clear that even the Muslims initially adopted these values.

So basically to not support democracy would be to support a corrupted form of Islam. One that empowers a clergy class over the common people.

For those who are sincere to learn about khilafah system can visit http://www.caliphate.co.uk/index.htm

THERE IS ALTERNATIVE TO CAPITALISM AND COMMUNISM , ITS ISLAM FROM THE CREATER WHO HAVE CREATED EVERYTHING ISNT HE THE BEST SOURCE TO GUIDE US? WHEN MAN DECIDES TO MAKE LAWS THEN YOU CAN SEE THE RESULT AROUND THE WORLD TODAY .

I ask you guys whether the Islamic Laws prohibiting fornication, usury, murder, lying, drinking etc are a product of human mind or reviled by Allah (SWT)?

Today America has thrown Muslims in Guantanamo Bay without filing any legal cases against them, so can the Muslims on the same grounds throw non-Muslims into jails without any legal procedure and completely ignore the Islamic judicial laws? Or can we completely ignore the Qur'anic injunction of "there is no compulsion in religion" and forcibly convert non-Muslims to Islam under the pretext of "national interest"? Certainly not! Man absolutely has no right whatsoever to change the commandments of Allah. It is because of this the rights of the humanity are protected or else any Bush-like ruler can make Islam and the whole humanity hostage by introducing (patriot laws).

1. I didnt understand at all how you arrived at this statment, why exactly would everyone suffer if US suffers?
I didnt mean the physical pain,i meant economical pain.Its biggest consumer economy in the world and the all of the emrging markets are dependant on US for exports and that includes China.

I ask you guys whether the Islamic Laws prohibiting fornication, usury, murder, lying, drinking etc are a product of human mind or reviled by Allah (SWT)?

Today America has thrown Muslims in Guantanamo Bay without filing any legal cases against them, so can the Muslims on the same grounds throw non-Muslims into jails without any legal procedure and completely ignore the Islamic judicial laws? Or can we completely ignore the Qur'anic injunction of "there is no compulsion in religion" and forcibly convert non-Muslims to Islam under the pretext of "national interest"? Certainly not! Man absolutely has no right whatsoever to change the commandments of Allah. It is because of this the rights of the humanity are protected or else any Bush-like ruler can make Islam and the whole humanity hostage by introducing (patriot laws).

What the US is doing is simply wrong and against human values. But what fanatics do in the name of Islam is equally reperhensible. Beheadings and what not. Burning flags and effigees instead of launching proper civilized protests. Thing is, when the extremist lot of our Muslim community start acting like humans, then only can they point the finger at US for inhuman acts which is equally true for the US as well.

What the US is doing is simply wrong and against human values. But what fanatics do in the name of Islam is equally reperhensible. Beheadings and what not. Burning flags and effigees instead of launching proper civilized protests. Thing is, when the extremist lot of our Muslim community start acting like humans, then only can they point the finger at US for inhuman acts which is equally true for the US as well.

I agree 100% this is wrong what some muslims may be doing , Islam does not encourage violence , It is forbidden to attack noncombatants in Islam . Even in jihad there are strict rules of engagement when fighting the enemy .

Prisoners of war cannot be mistreated, imprisoned indefinitely or beheaded and killed. The Islamic rules governing prisoners of war are far superior to the Geneva Convention. Even the basic rights, the Geneva Convention does provide are not followed by America as regards prisoners of war.

Torture of anyone including the enemies of Islam is prohibited regardless of any benefit it may bring, such as intelligence information. The torture of Muslims by America and Israel as part of the war on terror is well known, yet we should not lower our values and conduct to their level.

To bring change in society Prophet Muhammad limited his struggle to intellectual and political work. He established Islamic state without resorting to violence. He worked to mobilise public opinion in favour of Islam and endeavoured to sway the political and intellectual elites of the time. Despite the persecution and boycott of the Prophet Muhammad and the early Muslims, they never resorted to violence.

Sallidiun

Stop being ****, yes islam does give women thier rights, yes islam does promtoe peace, yes history shows us that when ever islam was introduced 100%, those civilaztoins were the superpowers or their times. And yes we all agree to that. But the things is that where in muslim countries are these laws being priticed?? Name one muslim country that give womens their proper rights?? You see it is not islam that we are blaming, it is how our goverments abuses it is what we are blaiming. And please stop with this klifia thing, yes i have very well studied the klifia. I am aware that it is preety much like how you choose a leader in a democertic country. But like said before, klifia law isnt something that will just happen overnight. We need a long way to go bro, a very long way to go.

So basically Khalifah is something nice. What is it exactly? Something nice.

Yaar, it's just like you average democertic type of goverment, the west makes a big deal about this only because it's a muslim law.

For those who are sincere to learn about khilafah system can visit http://www.caliphate.co.uk/index.htm

THERE IS ALTERNATIVE TO CAPITALISM AND COMMUNISM , ITS ISLAM FROM THE CREATER WHO HAVE CREATED EVERYTHING ISNT HE THE BEST SOURCE TO GUIDE US? WHEN MAN DECIDES TO MAKE LAWS THEN YOU CAN SEE THE RESULT AROUND THE WORLD TODAY .
Just answer me this, according to you in a Caliphate can I choose who is my Khalifah?

Capitalism? Did I even talk about that? "DEMO"CRACY. Demo = PEOPLE.

PEOPLECRACY.

I didnt mean the physical pain,i meant economical pain.Its biggest consumer economy in the world and the all of the emrging markets are dependant on US for exports and that includes China.

The U.S. is interconnected with other economies so if U.S. is hurt then rest of the world is hurt right?? Not so simple. The connection is like a simultaneous equation, U.S. hurt is transmitted to rest of the world but it is not transmitted one for one. U.S. hurt is transmitted partially to the rest of the world and affects different nations and different sections of the population differently.

For e.g. India exports to the U.S. so U.S. recession should hurt India because it hurts Indian exports right?? Not so fast, U.S. competes with India in purchase of raw materials, a U.S. recession lowers price of Indian imports so U.S. recession hurts India and benefits simultaneously, which effect is stronger? I would probably say that for India on balance it would be a small negative impact. The U.S.'s effect on the global economy is fast decreasing becasue every year it represents a smaller proportion of total world output.

A hurt U.S. might hurt India slightly but in a perverse way it might be good for India on the principle that if everyone elses light is dimmed your light shines brighter, Indian influence would grow for only a small negative impact on the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom