What's new

American Tourist Ranks Pakistan Among Top 10 Favorites After Visiting 196 Countries

The irony of you being happy that a western tourist has rated Pakistan highly and then commenting on how India "pleases Western audience" is hilarious.

And I am sure Pakistan is beautiful - I've always wanted to visit the remote region where the Kalash people live.
You put it western insinuating that western rating it was, whereas it was done by a reputable traveler who visited more than 100 countries beating the record sey earlier by some one.

So as an Indian you try to put a doubt about the praise than when it was about Pakistan, you had to bring in India, India the last in read about is known as rape capital of the world, so stop self praises anand see the truth.

Why did some of my Pakistani brothers had to bring India in to this thread? Sara maza kharab kerdiya.

Itna he India se pyar hai to unki threads pe jao. Pakistanis threads ko kyun pollute kerte ho.

Now the India trolls will come like Bees to honey. Obsessed people. :angry:

Cynthia Ritchie, a former Goodwill Ambassador to Pakistan, was inspired by her personal experiences to produce a docu-series about nation. By capturing “the true spirit of Pakistan,” Ritchie aims to facilitate a broader global understanding of Pakistan’s strengths and its potential as an emerging democracy.

Bharat is also a great country no doubt. Bharat shares the same history and the same historical heritage. There are no permanent foes and friends in international politics. Now the time has come when the countries of SAARC must tie up their interests together with China wisely and work for the common interests of all.
:yahoo::welcome:

You put it western insinuating that western rating it was, whereas it was done by a reputable traveler who visited more than 100 countries beating the record sey earlier by some one.

So as an Indian you try to put a doubt about the praise than when it was about Pakistan, you had to bring in India, India the last in read about is known as rape capital of the world, so stop self praises anand see the truth.

I do not doubt the praise accorded to Pakistan one bit. From what I have understood from my Pakistani friends in University, it is a very beautiful country with people who love to welcome foreigners. I did not bring in India - I was replying to someone who was comparing the two.

It's not about Any westerner, like many Butt-hurts saying here.. It is Coming from A Person who traveled Almost All the countries in the world, putting Pakistan in her top 5 list .. So it is something..Their is a saying Jalnay waly ka munh kala .. well It already is actually:whistle:

We need to improve cleanliness, safety and security and more attractive infrastructure and better planning to promote tourism

I
We need to improve cleanliness, safety and security and more attractive infrastructure and better planning to promote tourism
In order to do that, Pakiatan must get red of the leaches and bring patriotic pakiatanis at the helm.

we need to improve our visa process for foreigners every foreigner who comes here complains about our visa system only hardcore adventurer comes here

Back
Top Bottom