What's new

Americans must be punished!

Anah

New Recruit

Reaction score
I'm Iraqi liver. And obviously I cannot exercise patience to what is happening in current Syria any longer. Our leaders and the whole world community should understand at last that situation with US gross lie will continue till all of us stand aloof from Washington's tricks. You know, just because of your inaction Americans have dared again wrongly accusing Syrian authorities of chemical weapons using against own citizens. And this time US tactics is the same as earlier here, in Iraq. And again the Washington's unsubstantiated allegation may become the cause of US next active military action against an independent state!
It is high time for Iraqi leaders and international community to use current situation around Syria for punishing Americans themselves for gross violation of Public Law. We must raise a question of responsibility that the USA and its NATO allies should accept for their military crimes against Iraqi people otherwise Syria will be the next, but not the last victim of their war games!

They have never been punished for their 1.5 millions of iraqis killed

Neither for their constant bombings of Iraq from 1991 to 2011

Remember the yankees in Iraq?

********.com - US Marines with a Captured Insurgent Fighter - American Style
219.jpg

Britain has been messing up the ME since they got here, then the US took that role once they became a superpower and they will keep doing it till the ME unites themselves in some way instead of backstabbing each other for US toys or friendship instead of with neighbors.

I'm Iraqi liver. And obviously I cannot exercise patience to what is happening in current Syria any longer. Our leaders and the whole world community should understand at last that situation with US gross lie will continue till all of us stand aloof from Washington's tricks. You know, just because of your inaction Americans have dared again wrongly accusing Syrian authorities of chemical weapons using against own citizens. And this time US tactics is the same as earlier here, in Iraq. And again the Washington's unsubstantiated allegation may become the cause of US next active military action against an independent state!
It is high time for Iraqi leaders and international community to use current situation around Syria for punishing Americans themselves for gross violation of Public Law. We must raise a question of responsibility that the USA and its NATO allies should accept for their military crimes against Iraqi people otherwise Syria will be the next, but not the last victim of their war games!

Who is going to do that?

bombers_b52_0008.jpg

So,Any volunteer to step up the plate?

They have never been punished for their 1.5 millions of iraqis killed

Neither for their constant bombings of Iraq from 1991 to 2011

Remember the yankees in Iraq?

********.com - US Marines with a Captured Insurgent Fighter - American Style
219.jpg

1.5 Million dead Iraqi's.

How could US be held responsible for that?

Is is fault of US that Iraqi's are bloodthirsty sectarian babbons?

Probably US should have left them to rot under Saddam hussien and his perverted son Uday.

Who is going to do that?

bombers_b52_0008.jpg

Probably US should have left them to rot under Saddam hussien and his perverted son Uday.

Now that is what we call a moral dilemma

I personally think US is infamous for half measures.
If only toppling Saddam was needed, many other measures could have been taken. If implementing democracy was the real concern they should have taken full measures. They chose to go to all out war. But they stopped short of Total War. That does not yield results. It suppresses the enemy - does not destroy it. When you go to war, you have to kill. Today's wars are bloody - all those conventions are meaningless when you treat the civilians of the enemy state with kid gloves. In spite of Abu Ghraibs and random abuses, the American and allied forces strictly maintained a non-confrontational policy vis a vis the local populace.

Who is going to do that?

bombers_b52_0008.jpg

Again part of what I wrote above, America has been messing up the middle east.
They helped Saddam into power and supported him until they wanted him gone for his own agenda.

Expect peace and order to be maintained while a foreign forces occupies and destroys ?

Again part of what I wrote above, America has been messing up the middle east.
They helped Saddam into power and supported him until they wanted him gone for his own agenda.

Expect peace and order to be maintained while a foreign forces occupies and destroys ?

It was more of an allegory against nagging cünts who blame USA for everything, even for 1500year old shìt.

Who has the capability of Punishing US? :rofl:

It was more of an allegory against nagging cünts who blame USA for everything, even for 1500year old shìt.

Meddling in politics, supporting coups, supporting wars on both sides, invading/bombing, sanctions to kill the country, those are excuses ?
The US has done it all and actually there were little problems before the US got involved, the blame is justified and proven as well.

Besides, you got hatred for some group ?

You're obviously a MOSSAD

Every dead is the fault of the enemy even his death

It's your Al Qaeda anti-arabs death squads following you everywhere who do this.

And i don't talk about the 500 000 iraqis kids killed by the JEW USA embargo Allbright JEW

And of course not the civilian slaughter for fun fests at checkpoints by JEW USA terrorists marines

Meddling in politics, supporting coups, supporting wars on both sides, invading/bombing, sanctions to kill the country, those are excuses ?
The US has done it all and actually there were little problems before the US got involved, the blame is justified and proven as well.

The sanctions did not apparated from vacuum. They were the product of Saddam's war on Kuwait which was a result of his being in deep debt due to Iran-Iraq war.

And don't say there were no problem before US got involved. Gassing of Kurds and Shia's was not done in spirit of benevolent brotherhood.

I have no hate against anyone but am inclined to use harsh language for shock value.

Dont play innocent.. ME countries are wary of each other hence they want outsider intervention. If it was not USA, they would have asked Russia or china support.
ME like other place has small less powerful countries, and bigger more powerful countries. Smaller countries will seek help from outside bigger countries to survive.

America has her own reason to take sides or intervene, but you invite them. Just because you are muslim does not change that simple fact.

Who is going to do that?

No, it's not the 'common Iraqis' that are blowing people up, that's the problem.
And U.S is supporting the same baboons in Syria and arming them, while calling them 'terrorists' in Iraq.
Also, U.S was supporting madman, Saddam, when he was gassing his own people, then after he invaded their puppet, Kuwait, he suddenly became the sinister. All that WMD hoax and Axis of Evil crap was just a show to fool the world for another war.

Every single place U.S intervened militarily after WWII, $hit happened, deal with it. It's a fact.

The sanctions did not apparated from vacuum. They were the product of Saddam's war on Kuwait which was a result of his being in deep debt due to Iran-Iraq war.

And don't say there were no problem before US got involved. Gassing of Kurds and Shia's was not done in spirit of benevolent brotherhood.

I have no hate against anyone but am inclined to use harsh language for shock value.

The US supported Saddam’s coup to grab power and the war he did, this was before the invasion of Kuwait, gassing of Kurds/Iran.

Dont play innocent.. ME countries are wary of each other hence they want outsider intervention. If it was not USA, they would have asked Russia or china support.
ME like other place has small less powerful countries, and bigger more powerful countries. Smaller countries will seek help from outside bigger countries to survive.

America has her own reason to take sides or intervene, but you invite them. Just because you are muslim does not change that simple fact.

"We" or some leaders put in power by the US ?

Back
Top Bottom